• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a gif I could make with those two

tumblr_m7gayg46zH1r3cwhvo1_500.png

tumblr_measpmnANM1qfum5zo2_500.gif

Ailee seems to like the idea :lol

Pendulum

That fucking justin.tv tell me to pay on each of kgp's streams...... guess I won't be able to watch today.

??? I had no problem with the KBS stream yesterday, and just joined a one of kpg's for SBS with no problems - I'm not a subscriber. A couple of new streams went up - try those?

Red carpet is now on. What the hell is Spongebob doing?

Edit: Already seen Cuddler.

vanty

Anyone notice how unattractive Hara's backup dancers were in that dance battle thing goddam. The one just to her right has no waist at all and a weird navel you could park a truck in.

luso

Choi sisters
soo+sister.jpg

I will not be able to watch the year end specials, I'll check highlights later.
Krystal reaction gifs second only to Taengoo ones.

JustinBB7

Didn't hear about that, but Running Man is an SBS show, so if any, this one?

Yea I remember last year SBS's show and Haha did a song with a lot of members and Gwang Soo did a dance. And they won like 9 out of 10 awards. Will be fun if they do something fun again this year.

Pendulum

everybody has been on IRC all night.

details are in the first post of the thread ><

Previously had problems with the web version. Should get my finger off its lazy arse and click on "download" for the client.

Anyways, show is over. Some fun performances, and great stage sets.

Quadratic

That SBS Gayo Daejun was long. Woke up early to watch it. Found it hilarious that a ton of people left the stream after Big Bang. Must have been tired. Didn't really care for the colours of K-pop. The Red and White stages were pretty impressive. That red carpet walk for the ladies must have been torture in their dresses.

Edgeward

Dazzling Red had some great dresses and the song was okay mainly because it was pretty much Sistar's "Alone"

f(x) had a cool stage with its stage... effects.

And AS's performance was by the numbers, sadly. The girls all look great still, and UEE looks great with jet black hair.

Here's some very interesting info that my irl SONE fangirl friend found out this morning...

I Got A Boy is being choreographed by Nappytabs, a SoCal dance duo who was the main choreographer for America's Best Dance Crew on MTV and one of the few choreographers for So You Think You Can Dance on Fox. The duo themselves confirmed it via twitter yesterday.

What's interesting is this:

The Korean guy in the middle with red hair is Shim JaeWon, SM's dance/choreo director. The other guy is one part of Nappytabs, and the girl with the white NY Yankees hat is the other part of Nappytabs, so that leaves us with 9 girls(hint hint). But the most interesting thing about this picture: it was uploaded in September 28.

So what does this all mean?

I'm expecting the dance choreography to be fncking amazing... on the level of Quest Crew, Poreotix, and the Jabbawockeez, basically the legendary dance crews in the last 5 years.

But other than that, it's nothing special really... just that Soshi could've promoted IGaB in November but for some reason SM chose not to.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
if it is not amazing, i will blame filipinos.

lol jk. is this their first time working with american dance choreographers? i know wg and t-ara work with american ones, not too sure about snsd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom