• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

if it is not amazing, i will blame filipinos.

lol jk. is this their first time working with american dance choreographers? i know wg and t-ara work with american ones, not too sure about snsd.

Rino Nakasone is mostly American and has done a lot of their routines.

Nappytabs are doing SNSD's routine because they're friends with BoA, so if it's good you should thank her.

GDYB
aWdvW.jpg
vt4wD.jpg

RubyFaith

That's a creepy ass spongebob.

Dude, When Taeyang was talking to IU, it felt so awkward (mainly because of his head looking completely stupid next to hers), but that was nothing compared to five seconds later when Suzy started asking Eunhyuk and Siwon questions and IU was three feet away. Talk about awkwaaaaaaaaard.

luso

That's a creepy ass spongebob.

Dude, When Taeyang was talking to IU, it felt so awkward (mainly because of his head looking completely stupid next to hers), but that was nothing compared to five seconds later when Suzy started asking Eunhyuk and Siwon questions and IU was three feet away. Talk about awkwaaaaaaaaard.

lol, i'd like to watch that

gdJBY.jpg

tumblr_mfo3trhLcI1qd704zo3_250.gif

rvFw8.jpg

AkowC.jpg

ipzEM.jpg

7eLQS.jpg

bU6iP.jpg

I was reading the colors of K-Pop article on AKP to see which group netizens thought was the best (GAF was a tie between Mystic White and Dazzling Red).

They picked Dynamic Black, which if you watched the actual performance, was a distant third after white and red.

White/Red>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blue

AKP commenters proving their shitty tastes once again

tumblr_mcpevvX4kf1r3cwhvo1_500.gif

Draxal

Dokish, if this topic was still in off-topic instead of the dungeon that is the community section, you might of been permad already. They are giving you good advice.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Suzy is 18. I also think you are missing how the age barrier thing works and why.

dokish

Banned
Because I said that a underage girl is beautiful?

Dont know what is so wrong about that. I would agree if I had make any sex/rape jokes, but I didnt. She will turn into a beautiful woman.

That is a fact.

Because you said you were probably in love with a 14-15 year old. You didn't just say she was beautiful. The comment aside, do you think anyone here wants to know? You do your thing, if you go to a concert or something, feel free to tell us about it. Share some pictures and shit. But no one here cares if you fall in love, particularly if she is 14-15 years old. Also, you are to care free on the internet. What would you do if someone took the effort to look up your info, and find out who you are staying with, and notify them about the fact that you are on the internet, saying you are in love with the 14-15 year friend of their daughter? Take note of the thread title.

Dice

Because I said that a underage girl is beautiful?

Dont know what is so wrong about that. I would agree if I had make any sex/rape jokes, but I didnt. She will turn into a beautiful woman.

That is a fact.
Did you forget the part where you said you are probably in love with her? Generally, 14/15 girls can be pretty/cute, 16 some middle ground, and 17 is when they start being hot. This was the case with Suzy and I find it is often true. However, mere estimation of looks is very, very different from suitability for a relationship. You aren't talking about some idol girl and how nice she is on stage, you are talking about some girl you know and the notion of an actual relationship. These are extremely different things.

As for your justification of using future tense, it doesn't work because you are speaking it from the thoughts you are having right now. What if you said that about an 8 year old? Is that past your personal boundaries? Does it just feel wrong to be considering them like that because it's ahead of their time? Most other people place those personal boundaries quite a bit further on, like say, girls old enough to date them.

I do think a lot of guys have at some time felt a little something for a younger girl despite these things, but in such a case you control your instincts and imagination with reality and wisdom, not publicly announce your love. Fleeting feelings are not all of what life is. You should be respecting where that girl (not woman) is in her life and focus on your role in relation to her as a man (not boy) rather than how you would be relating to her differently five years from now. Why? Because she is a person here and now, not just some image of a prospect.

Seriously man, get out of fantasy land.

dokish

Banned
lol the serious posts.
I wouldn't imagine people would take my post so literally. The in love part was just an expression, like we use all the time.

Not even gonna waste my time replying you Dice.

Alright, alright. I get it. People post dancing vulvas gifs all day long and Im the bad, sexist, perverted guy in the few light-hearted comments I make each 5 ~ 10 pages.

Lets get back droolling over naked legs again, because that is what we grown up men do.

Let me get a beer and scratch my beard.

See you in the next pages.

Spink: This is GAF.

Dice

Ah, the "why so serious" evasion. An internet douchebag classic. So many people scared of thinking.

if it is not amazing, i will blame filipinos.

LOL. We didn't steal the choreography!! They gave it to us!

Rino Nakasone is mostly American and has done a lot of their routines.

Fun fact, I've met Rino a couple of times during some dance workshops here in Texas. Teresa and Keeley from Beat Freaks are actually locals and they've done workshops around here and when I was really into dancing a couple of years ago, I attended their workshops. At that point, I've never heard of Soshi back then, so to me Rino was just another member of Beat Freaks. Had I known she choreographed Genie, I probably would've fanboy'ed in there and asked us to teach the dance lol.

Anyway, I see Dokish may have gotten worse now that he's in Korea, and feist is doing his magic.

Cheers K-Pop GAF, I'm about to open up some beers and celebrate the eve of New Years eve lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom