• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

SISTAR

rMKtP.jpg

What he said.

Edit: Holy hell. Shin Bora can sing.

Alta1r

Lg4t8.gif

9ze7z.gif

xps26.gif

j/k this aint popgaf

41FYz.gif

Damnit, quit posting Krystal gifs, I'm trying to yell at you for sniping fellow thread Sones and then dem Krystal gifs. @________@ I'm so confused..

SNSD are releasing a new pile of shit so fanboys are crying whenever someone doesn't jump on the hype train.

You say you're a “realistic" fan and then you call an album a pile of shit before it even releases. Fuck off, vanty.

bad boys 2

Transformers baby! Megan Fox x___x

Dat last 2 pages :lol

Anyway, a Krystal megapost to cheer people up
Alt, consider this your megapost 3 :p

someone stop me T_T

jnv6QEvxq06Lx.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I woke up at 3:45, turned my alarm off, went right back to sleep. fuck being tired at work. i would rather sleep.

Alta1r

Man, I want a Jihyun, Hyuna subunit. That would be amazing. Can Jihyun sing?

Giri, you're right about the JW Blue Label... I went to this expensive bar last night with some buddies and they had the Blue Label on stock, so I took a couple of shots and while it was good it's not worth the $200 bucks for the entire bottle. Thankfully, the store is selling it for $100 bucks and my dad really wants it for his JW collection so I'm still gonna get it anyway.

Shots of Blue Label? 왜 종국이, 왜? Gotta sip that like a gentleman.

Loll, that was hilarious.

Alta1r

Main hope is it means Soshi variety shows.

Amen. Soshi
mainly YoonSicTae
on variety is my favorite part of their comebacks. And watching them dominate music shows despite having sometimes inferior songs. Lol.

Lol, doorag Taengoo looks slightly goofy, but I'll take it. Is there any concept Taengoo can't pull off? Minus bangs of course.

Outfit change in the coffins.

Edit: Is Alt watching? Yoona is hosting.

What? Where?

Alta1r

Nope

Hara is just a shorty.

Lol. Perspective foo! You're Aussie and a tall motherf*cker, I don't want to hear it.

But, Suzy is the perfect height imo.

This post is só crazy and awesome that I thought that I had posted it and wasn't remembering.

This is a dokish-level post. I'm proud.

Lol, dokish, I think you just made choco cry.

iTEONGFx2Ssy8.gif

Thank you Fiddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good lord. More!

nasty toe thumbs

But look at that face! Toe-thumbs can be fixed. Especially when we get married and move to Korea. I'm okay with this.

luso

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/12/article-won-bin-sooyoung-dating-scandal.html

LOL at the netizen comments. I'm not a fan of Sooyoung at all, but some of those comments are harsh. "Won Bin wouldn't date her with a gun to his head" and "This is comparable to Kim Tae Hee dating Shindong" ouch.

This is part of shit behind the scenes trying to sabotage soshi comeback. Oniontaker gave some hints on this.
Couldn't the timing be more obvious?
Also dance snapshot posted a couple of days ago was a leak, not those "leaks" but from someone who also leaked some kakao talk pics sometime ago.

Cuddler

Loll, Cuddler gonna come for you
Nah, it's not he's comment, it's some comment from allkpop and still everyone can have different taste.
KBS Gayo Daejun.

tumblr_mfr97t5dCi1r3a7hyo1_1280.jpg

Dude behind Yoona is loving it.

C'mon man that's Jonghyun :(

You guys are missing out an important thing in that photo, Shindong is behind Jonghyun and his hand is (probably) the one that you can see closer to Jonghyun waist. He pushed him and then he started playing with him.

Chesskid1

Banned
Won Bin‘s agency Eden 9 Entertainment denied the dating rumor between their client and Girls’ Generation‘s Sooyoung.

Even though Won Bin is 13 years older than Sooyoung, the rumor quickly spread on the internet. SM Entertainment has vehemently denied the rumors, and now Won Bin’s agency has done the same.

They said, “We’re just shocked on our side. Won Bin has never met Girls’ Generation before, and he doesn’t even know which member is which. Won Bin isn’t dating anyone right now. We don’t know how this rumor even came to be.“

incase you didn't know won bin is like a god tier actor in korea, and actors >>>>>>> idols in korea, thus netizens saying sooyoung has no chance with won bin.

that comment is just rude and unnecssary, haha.

giri

Lol. Perspective foo! You're Aussie and a tall motherf*cker, I don't want to hear it.

But, Suzy is the perfect height imo.

Dude, hara is like, 5' or something. Thats short ANYWHERE.

Suzy is ~ 5'2 or 5'4 or something, thats much more normal.

And me being 6' isn't giant, you're just a short ass too.

Alta1r

Dude, hara is like, 5' or something. Thats short ANYWHERE.

Suzy is ~ 5'2 or 5'4 or something, thats much more normal.

And me being 6' isn't giant, you're just a short ass too.

Bring it. How many kidneys you got muhf*cker.

I think Suzy is around 5'6". That means she can still wear fancy high, high heels without being taller. Best of both worlds.

vanty

Wow Hara destroyed Suzy even more than I was expecting. Looked amazing as well.

What the fuck was up with that version of Damaged though? Sounded like some shitty X Factor cover or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom