• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that Spectrum song from SM is soooo good. I didnt even realize the single came out the same day they performed it for the first time

tumblr_m8ub1wWkmh1r3cwhvo1_500.gif

Ashhong

Damn, that Spectrum song from SM is soooo good. I didnt even realize the single came out the same day they performed it for the first time

tumblr_m8ub1wWkmh1r3cwhvo1_500.gif

Holy shit I can't believe they used Sun & Moon. That's awesome

edit: WOW WOW WOWOWOWOW

It may be because I'm high, but I was blown away by this performance. SM The Performance is my new favorite male group. I fucking love the songs they picked by this, and then to top it off, they start singing a Korean cover of Spectrum, one of my favorite EDM tracks of the year. This sounds so good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4IxQAxt8o

I'm so not sober.

broz0rs

I played five random clips from Gayo Daejun in a row and all had dub step. I hope this phase in kpop dies by next year.

Pendulum

Yea I remember last year SBS's show and Haha did a song with a lot of members and Gwang Soo did a dance. And they won like 9 out of 10 awards. Will be fun if they do something fun again this year.

Found out that the SBS Entertainment Awards are on tonight. That must be the show you watched before, as Gayo (last night) doesn't do awards. Streams are live now, and I see Giraffe on stage. Sooyoung, Haha, and some other fellow are hosting.

K0R2c.png

HFHk5.jpg

JustinBB7

Found out that the SBS Entertainment Awards are on tonight. That must be the show you watched before, as Gayo (last night) doesn't do awards. Streams are live now, and I see Giraffe on stage. Sooyoung, Haha, and some other fellow are hosting.

Is there a link (or is that not allowed here, not sure)

Edit: nvm think I found one!

Edit 2: Or not, country limit exceeded in the 2 seconds I watched..

Cuddler

Who was going to open the SBS Entertainment Awards if not Shindong (and Eunhyuk).

Shindong and Eunhyuk funny intro at the SBS Entertainment Awards 2012

Second Shindong and Eunhyuk funny clip (I guess they describe the show that are nominated for Best show or something similar)

Leeteuk won Best Entertainer Award and he was (surprisingly) there accepting the award with a funny speech

EDIT:Judging by the second video, probably Shindong won something, not sure if an award, for best dressed, thanks to his work at Strong Heart.

neoism

LvrcN.png

lol so is that one vid for there japan album the only one was hoping for another vid... only 10 songs. :/ hope thats not real.

Ordered a IGAB album, random cover.

I'm waiting until we get full details of the album. I really wanna order it already, but I'm strapped for cash and I'm not gonna waste my money if it sucks.

Correct.

twingkle

Lol at twingkle.

And I dunno if you mean Blue>Bad Boy and Fantastic Baby, but if that's the case then I disagree. Blue wasn't terrible, but it sounded very campy and I couldn't vibe to it compared to Bad Boy. Bad Boy on the other hand, it's probably one of the greatest K-Pop songs I've ever heard imo. The first time I heard it, I was like "oh shit! this is my jam!!" and to this day I still get lost in it every time it comes up, it's that amazing... to me at least lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom