• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

A_cnNiUCAAE4y9V.jpg:large

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Seo BB was letting loose with them. That's nice to see.

Also LMAO @ THIS GUY SO JELLY

iqo02VuFEJ9Qj.gif

Fafnir

Got my bottle of soju, friend has a bottle of Patron, hopefully I survive the last day of the year for Soshi comeback!

Happy New Years kpopgaf! Stay safe.

idWsli.gif

Got my bottle of soju, friend has a bottle of Patron, hopefully I survive the last day of the year for Soshi comeback!

Happy New Years kpopgaf! Stay safe.

idWsli.gif

5 hours til new years for me, got a 6 pack of some imported Filipino beer, cheap wine then a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label. Gonna drink only a quarter of the JW Blue Label though, so I'm off to the store for some Shiner or whatever good I can find.

Anybody going out? I was gonna go out but one of my buddies got in a huge wreck thanks to idiot drunk drivers last year so we're keeping it safe instead.

Also, my list is complete. Somebody post theirs, I'll post mine right after.

Loving all the new Hyosung media these last few days.

Still sucks the car accident cut their Talk Back promotions short. Thankfully they're all okay.

neoism

goddammit.

yeh girl has a goddess body...
so perfect.
iqLUKpbTmIkfx.gif

also after really getting in to snsd I don't care for Secret all that much...besides Sunhwa... I'm like 100% sone.... I really loved that kara performance though first time I like them....but really there is waay to many groups/bands for me to keep track of them all. snsd 4 lif besides not other group has Tae and fany.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom