• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
5pm kst/12am pst

I think it'll be out at 5:45pm KST actually. Every teaser/info that wasn't released at 10am was released at 5:45pm simply coz Hyogre's Baby G watch in the MV teaser had 5:45pm as it's time.

This is gonna blow! :( If I'm not dead drunk by then, I'd probably hit the sack so I can wake up at 8am and catch the live stream for Romantic Fantasy. The things we do for Soshi...

neoism

I think it'll be out at 5:45pm KST actually. Every teaser/info that wasn't released at 10am was released at 5:45pm simply coz Hyogre's Baby G watch in the MV teaser had 5:45pm as it's time.

This is gonna blow! :( If I'm not dead drunk by then, I'd probably hit the sack so I can wake up at 8am and catch the live stream for Romantic Fantasy. The things we do for Soshi...

link please

Ashhong

8am est or pst for the special? I'm going to be at a house with a bunch Koreans. Ill probably get the album and play it so everyone can hear lol

Don't post streams. IMO, just join irc if you want to talk/watch it.

Good thing I asked lol. And as OC said check irc and the usual channels. Besides it'll be really easy to find once it's about start haha.

8am est or pst for the special? I'm going to be at a house with a bunch Koreans. Ill probably get the album and play it so everyone can hear lol

8am CST actually, so 6am PST if I did my math right.

Honey Bunny

Happy New Year

tumblr_mfvrz8R5XP1qeqlago1_400.jpg

dokish

Banned
This is gonna air in Korean television? Please Channel and time (in korea. I dont know how to read EST time and that bullshit lol)

Thanks!

ramyeon

I Got a Boy will have to grow on me for now...

Album is also out over the regular places now (mnet, melon etc). Giving a listen through now... Let's hope this comeback isn't a total disappointment.

Selane

Ahahahahahaha it's so fucking bad. Aside from the chorus it literally hurts my ears. It's like it's trying to go in twelve directions at once.

edit: time to unfollow every sone on twitter

I Got A Boy MV is out. Happy New Year K-Pop GAF!

Oh my fncking god.

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!

I may be drunk as hell right now, but holy fncking shit. The choreo was on fire, and the song itself... woah, that seriously took me by surprise. The teasers made it sound boring as hell, but the entire song was on another level.

All hail Girls' Generation!! The queens of K-Pop are back and they just kicked everybody ass.

(._.)

Banned
Oh my fncking god.

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!

I may be drunk as hell right now, but holy fncking shit. The choreo was on fire, and the song itself... woah, that seriously took me by surprise. The teasers made it sound boring as hell, but the entire song was on another level.

All hail Girls' Generation!! The queens of K-Pop are back and they just kicked everybody ass.
lmao you are so full of it. Snsd is good but not perfect or queens I wanna pound and amke love to yuris ass and thats it but w/e just myvopinion

neoism

Yeah... I'm not feeling this. It sounds all over the place as if it was a mash up of 10 different songs.

lol yeah was gonna post the same... loved the dancing though but the song was surprisingly long and it's tempo changed to much. The video is awesome in 1080p though......

bhytre

I like it, it's pretty original although the tunes are a bit all over the place and mashed together. Lover the colors.

Strong urge to set Sunny's hair on fire.

giri

Oh my fncking god.

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!

No, you're right. It's amazing.

Great song.

Also, i'm on suntory yamazaki, did you ever drink that bottle of blue label your dad bought?

vanty

Was the first 2 minutes the song or just for the MV? Was so fucking shit, and barely improved when what seems like the actual song finally began. The whole thing doesn't suit any of them at all except Hyoyeon, overall even worse than The Boys (English version still worse though).

They need to just stay in Japan, even fanboys are going to abandon ship if they keep getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom