• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

image.php

lol nice work

(._.)

Banned
Express999 is a good song!

Sorry I'm not sure if it's worth diminishing my dignity to respond to that inebriated mess xoxoxo

I mean that in a nice way, btw
If I was sober I would pretty much be ruining you atm and mske you legit never wanna post itt again. Fugly ass slut yoy stan for. Take this opportunity where you have a 1% chance

luso

A little disappointed by IGAB. I agree it seems several songs joined together and is too long. Maybe for performances they can reduce some time, is about 4 minutes.

I listened only once, so it may grow on me and I have to listen the other album's songs.

Edit: Happy New Year!

Pendulum

Billboard's top Kpop songs of 2012

1. Gangnam Style - PSY
2. To Turn Back Hands Of Time - Lyn
3. Loving U - Sistar
4. Lovey-Dovey - T-ara
5. Alone - Sistar
6. My Love - Lee Jong Hyun(of CNBLUE)
7. Cherry Blossom Ending - Busker Busker
8. All For You - Seo In Kook, Jeong Eun Ji
9. Fantastic Baby - Bigbang
10. I Love You - 2ne1

Full 100 in link above.
The Ministry of Information for KKS/CCM would be happy that T-ara placed four songs on Billboard Korea’s 2012 year-end chart — the most of any female artist.

Biscuits

two oh one three baby! Hope everyone had a good night.

IGAB is better than I expected, nice. Sounds like 2 different songs mashed together, but its not too jarring. The concept reminds me more of 2NE1 than f(x). They even have the huge rotating diamond thing! lol

So the stream is in 2 hours or so?

Edit: I'm assuming that rap bit at the beginning wasn't part of the song, gonna check the rest of the album now.

Ashhong

Billboard's top Kpop songs of 2012

1. Gangnam Style - PSY
2. To Turn Back Hands Of Time - Lyn
3. Loving U - Sistar
4. Lovey-Dovey - T-ara
5. Alone - Sistar
6. My Love - Lee Jong Hyun(of CNBLUE)
7. Cherry Blossom Ending - Busker Busker
8. All For You - Seo In Kook, Jeong Eun Ji
9. Fantastic Baby - Bigbang
10. I Love You - 2ne1

Full 100 in link above.
The Ministry of Information for KKS/CCM would be happy that T-ara placed four songs on Billboard Korea’s 2012 year-end chart — the most of any female artist.

Did anybody else promote 4+ songs last year?

Deadly

My reactions:
4T39A.jpg

NUXVK.jpg

Was that really one song? or like 4? Serious question. Wow. Like even if the choreography is amazing, it's ruined by the terrible terrible outfits. This is bottom of the barrel here. Worst than the Boys.

Calcaneus

I usually don't mind the "three songs put together" type song, but it has to at least flow together well. This doesn't at all really. The rapping sucks as expected, and is actually pretty annoying.

ryan-ts

At my friends place for new years so I haven't been able watch igab. I won't be able to watch the stream either.... rl friends kinda suck.

Darkkn

LOL. I Got A Boy is like a medley of bunch of crappy songs.

Would be better not to release anything if there is nothing good to release IMO. Just feels like releasing crap that noone really likes slowly makes people care less about the group while other groups are actually putting out good stuff. Of course it's going to take many misses for a group like SNSD to fade, but it's not encouraging.

Spend some of that SM money to get producers/songwriters of Sistar or T-ara on board.

I hope they at least do a lot of variety shows like Running Man to get some enjoyment out of this.

JustinBB7

I like some parts of the song, the ooeeeooo parts, and the other chorus, it's kinda growing on me, and they all look banging. Could have been so much better though :(

llehuty

Wow, at IGaB, I didn't see this coming. One thing that we could agree on is that SM is not playing it safe.

The song is so weird, the album meldley felt more cohesive than this.
I like some parts, but the way i t keeps changing the pace feels awkward. Probably opinion will change with repeated listens. Taeyeon vocals are the highlights of the song IMO.

I don't mind the concept, only being Sunny the one that looks awful. The choreo looks awesome, expecting epic live performances.

Ashhong

It's pretty clear that this song/concept is designed for dance. I too am expecting seriously epic performances. The song is hype for a kpop song. I've noticed a trend lately where songs just lack a climax.

Niks

Just had a listen to the new MV.

So its 3-4 songs in one?? I agree that it seems a bit disjointed, but the main part is solid... I mean the song should have started at the 2 min mark, and the vocal part with taeng and tiff also should be cut.

The choreo is great though. Thankfully other songs in the album seem to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom