• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsuki

iWVgLTvXSwMdm.gif

milkham

All I'm saying is that if anyone likes I Got a Boy and speaks good words of how progressive it is or whatever, they had better damn well have liked Fiestar's We Don't Stop. Otherwise, fuck your biased asses.

were people dumping all over fiestar for that? i barely remember that song happening.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
sicaaaaaaaaaa

were people dumping all over fiestar for that? i barely remember that song happening.
Reaction was similar to IGAB. It's a mess of totally different stuff mashed together. Though, honestly I think it is better than IGAB and it would actually be decent if they tossed the rap and part right after that. The other parts blend together decently well despite being dramatic shifts.

Peru

IGAB's choruses are bigger and they come together at the end. Although Fiestar's song doesn't suffer the cringe of the first 30 secs.

Damn, E.via didn't change her name for nothing, she basically went through what Block B did only for longer. Long letter to her fans, some sites should pick it up soon http://twtkr.olleh.com/view.php?long_id=L1QWn4

Dice

IGAB's choruses are bigger and they come together at the end. Although Fiestar's song doesn't suffer the cringe of the first 30 secs.
Bigness doesn't impress me for shit, the industry has way too much overcranked garbage. Along with that, layering things is only good if the layers are good to begin with. What matters most to me is flow and momentum, and that is something IGAB lacks but Fiestar's song has until the parts I named. It also doesn't offend my ears by completely tossing out the entire mid and midbass ranges in whatever unfathomable production reasoning they had for IGAB.

JustinBB7

I actually had a dream about SNSD, me and Tiffany took a cab back to their current house, and I was like won't the rest be mad? Jessica was there too all the sudden and we went to their house, then they were like bye, and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Then I was like well.. how do I get home? And then we went in together.

But for some reason I suddenly became Tobiwan (Dota people will know) and he spend hours with them doing fun stuff or some shit.

Dreams are weird.

Dice

Dreams are weird.
The other day I had a dream that I had a Cuban girlfriend and she ended up getting deported, and it all played out real dramatic like a movie or something with sad goodbyes and whatnot. So fucking random.

Kabuto

damn this is pretty awesome.
A_1OOmNCUAEsfxk.jpg:large

After listening to the song again with no MV, it's actually pretty good. The first minute and a half are still the best part to me but yeah the song definitely needs multiple listens to like it.

tumblr_me7g7u5Zio1rvedkto1_250.gif
tumblr_me7g7u5Zio1rvedkto2_250.gif

tumblr_me7g7u5Zio1rvedkto3_250.gif
tumblr_me7g7u5Zio1rvedkto4_250.gif

Sooyoung so funny

Metrotab

Banned
I'm pretty sure IGAB is the most divisive Soshi-song ever, musically speaking. The first listen felt very chaotic, mostly because you didn't know what to expect, but also because it's so very different from what they did before.

But once I got the structure down of the song, it became a complete JOY to listen to. I keep coming back to it, over and over again. It's such a varied song, and it keeps me interested especially because it keeps changing in drastic ways. I'm not good in musical terminology, so I can't explain what I feel about the song in specifics, but listening to this song feels much more rewarding than the usual catchy chorus song. I experience this song in the same way I do a classical music piece, if that makes sense. Only on a smaller scale.

My favorite part is where they wear those 'jacket dresses' in the MV (right before the 140).

I don't care much about the visual style (way too chaotic for my tastes), but the girls look absolutely gorgeous. Much has been written about Sunny's hairdo, but Sunny is flexible enough in her image to pull it off. Barely, but it works. The power choreography looks great, and the girls seem to enjoy it (which I find the most important part).

EDIT: I haven't listened to the album yet, heard there were some good songs in there.

Pendulum

Running around town on my mobile so I can't confirm this, but this popped up in my Twitter feed:

Korean Music Wave in Bangkok 2013 confirmed for next week: SHINee, KARA, BEAST, T-ara, 4Minute, Sistar, Secret, Teen Top, BAP...

... each artist will perform 3 or 4-5 songs and don't include special stages.

Alta1r

inv6QEvxq06Lx.gif

Moar!

Yeah, I think more or less the same people that liked/disliked Fiestar's two songs like/dislike IGaB. Fiestar's songs just didn't get as drawn out of a response cause Fiestar is a rookie group. The songs were posted, people weighed in, and a page later it was on to posting Taeny pics and Taeyang gifs again, =D.

Soshi Virtual Concert.
They were present live a couple of minutes.
I want a DQ live performance with those outfits
Yuri, Seohyun,... well, all @_@

I wonder if SM could sell out a virtual Soshi concert. I think they can pull it off. At least in Korea, possibly in Japan.

tumblr_mg5nvaXGnX1rx2vo8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mg5nvaXGnX1rx2vo8o2_500.gif

kingkitty

Decided to listen to this UFO song from STELLAR. I definitely think it would've been enjoyable if it had less horrible singing. That beat is hype.

neoism

I actually had a dream about SNSD, me and Tiffany took a cab back to their current house, and I was like won't the rest be mad? Jessica was there too all the sudden and we went to their house, then they were like bye, and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Then I was like well.. how do I get home? And then we went in together.

But for some reason I suddenly became Tobiwan (Dota people will know) and he spend hours with them doing fun stuff or some shit.

Dreams are weird.

lol your lucky.... I get like 4 hours a night and I never dream :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom