• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuno

kuno: 091225 is the date

They had a special stage with Taec from 2pm. They each did a short dance for different songs and then danced to "3" by Britney. Then Taec came out and they all peformed "My Ear's Candy"

Thnaks, that helps! Maybe I'll have to seek that out. HyunA looked better back then, and she seemed more "into it" when performing, compared to now.

Edit: Found that Music Bank performance

nVfvz.jpg

Wow.

Fafnir

Watched IGAB performances for the weekend. MuCore and Hope Concert best, fan chants were great. I would have wanted to be at the Inkigayo taping as the fans were really close. Stalkercammers must be having a field day.

FaOSV.gif

yhdG9.gif
BvD5m.gif
ZNQaz.gif

Show Show Show!
sNQoH.gif

eC9eC.gif
P8N3j.gif

EfNSp.gif
ZNkdk.gif

JKTrix

Can usually spot Seohyun even from far away/zoomed out pics because she's the only one showing almost Zero amounts of skin.

AReed

Hello!
Long time lurker, first time poster (just got my acct activated).
I'll try to post here every now and then, though this coming Spring semester is going to be a tough one.

Alta1r

llehuty

Hello!
Long time lurker, first time poster (just got my acct activated).
I'll try to post here every now and then, though this coming Spring semester is going to be a tough one.

Welcome AReed51

Welcome!

SPEED That's My Fault (슬픈약속) feat. Davichi's Kang Minkyung
Dance Version and Drama Version
CCM love their 10+min drama MVs. Nice to see SPEED getting a proper release.

lol at dance version with almost zero dancing involved. At least we didn't get 100 cuts/second as in "Day by day" dance version.

AReed

Appreciate all the welcomes.
Welcome! Your top 3 biases please.
Well, my ultimate bias is Taeyeon, everyone else just falls into an obscure rank that frequently changes.

Some of my favorite members from different groups are Ahyoung (Dal Shabet), Seungyeon, Hara (Kara), Jieun, Hyosung (Secret), and many more. Again, there is no particular order to the list.

I also really like Running Man which most of you seem to be fans of as well. My favorite member is Jihyo.

JustinBB7

What are the chances SNSD will release another single/video from the new album? Some good songs on there, would love a Promise video.

giri

Some of my favorite members from different groups are Ahyoung (Dal Shabet), Seungyeon, Hara (Kara), Jieun, Hyosung (Secret), and many more. Again, there is no particular order to the list.

Thats a mighty fine list.

Also, i don't get the love for XYZ, it's extremely bland.

llehuty

Well, my ultimate bias is Taeyeon, everyone else just falls into an obscure rank that frequently changes.

I also really like Running Man which most of you seem to be fans of as well. My favorite member is Jihyo.

tumblr_mg05ma5dYf1qgnyjgo3_r1_250.gif

Your bias list is completely flaw free (only Jiyoung missing)

What are the chances SNSD will release another single/video from the new album? Some good songs on there, would love a Promise video.

Is it possible with the Japan tour around the corner? (9 Feb. - 10 Apr.). When are they supposed to end IGAB and DQ promotions?

giri

Why would you want a MV of a down tempo / lounge / ballad from soshi?

Those MV's are ok... like time machine, but far away from memorable. And i'm not sure a lounge sort of song for a 9 member group would go all that well.

Something for Talk Talk, Express 999, Look at Me would be much better.

Though i also sort of fear it :|

neoism

Appreciate all the welcomes.

ibufIQd3shgmdp.gif

neoism

lol @ jessica

tumblr_mg5rvdMJtx1qa6oawo1_500.gif

Competing with Hyuna for laziest idol in k-pop.

surprised they don't cuss her out for that shit...she really is the sorriest memba. Hyo was really annoyed with her in the interview a few days ago...
Looks like she's singing here though. That's just part of the choreo

meh guess her being the 3rd to 4th best singer in the group has saved her, but still there's alot pics of her not giving one fuck lol...
all these midriff gifs of sica are giving me bad thoughts
there is only one belly button to rule them :p

Throwback:

Jaurim(자우림) - 매직 카펫 라이드

6R(1), Jaurim - Magic Carpet Ride, 자우림 - 매직 카펫 라이드, I Am A Singer 20110821

The judges will also accept Woohee and/or Jiyul. More Ji Hyo love is welcome. Cheers.

meh guess her being the 3rd to 4th best singer in the group has saved her, but still there's alot pics of her not giving one fuck lol...
Arguably fifth, as she gets shrill/strained at times. Still, she meets the cutoff for the half of the group who can sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom