• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

CUDDLER lol. Gary was seriously the funniest in this week's Running Man though.

7ZB3a.png
1UJGa.png

She does seem that way.

On IY1 she got along well with the other girls and ended up calling and hanging out with them outside of the show.

She even made Tiffany jealous of the other IY girls.

YULTI FTW!

0yRQh.jpg

I personally ship JeTi but I don't mind this pairing as well. Much better than TaeNy imo.

Hello!
Long time lurker, first time poster (just got my acct activated).
I'll try to post here every now and then, though this coming Spring semester is going to be a tough one.

Welcome welcome!

Man I didn't even realize that clip was from last year. I got so confused when I saw Kang Hodong in the background lol.

dokish

Banned
Anyone knows where can I buy lenses and cameras here in Seoul?

I already went to Namdemun Market and found nothing.

Also, Seoul is a pretty big place, I appreciate NON-vague referencies lol. In online fóruns people just say "take the subway to X and look around it, you cant miss" - but I never found those stores.

vanty

I thought you didn't care about the way they look only the music?
I like music because of how it sounds, not how the performers look.

That has absolutely nothing to do with finding Jessica unattractive and Krystal superior to her in every way.

I hope you can understand that now.

Verbose Leader Boa and crew.

[130106] 스피카(SPICA) fan meeting [fancam]

130104 ALL THE K-POP - SPICA CUT

[직캠] 130105 스피카 - Lonely (HR) [롯데월드] by drighk
[직캠] 130105 스피카 - 인터뷰 (HR) [롯데월드] by drighk

Spica - Lonely, 스피카 - 론리, Music Core 20130105

Bora & Hyorin are definitely carrying Sistar, obviously they had to pair them together.
Are we listening to the same songs? Granted, Hyorin
over
sings enough for two people, but Bora isn't even afforded the "let's mollify Hyoyeon/Yoona/Yuri/Sooyoung" treatment on songs, and only now has stepped up her rhymes with Alone EP, going from bad to decent.

Wait... didn't you call Big Bang's Bad Boy "shit," and equate Hyuna with Hyori-tier™, or somewhere thereabout?

Opinions and all but... have a seat real quick.

170BE24A4FDFEC99378FCB

While you're there, relax, listen to some BoA. It's good for you.

Big nose filling up the frame.

·feist·;46187619 said:
Are we listening to the same songs? Granted, Hyorin
over
sings enough for two people, but Bora isn't even afforded the "let's mollify Hyoyeon/Yoona/Yuri/Sooyoung" treatment on songs, and only now has stepped up her rhymes with Alone EP, going from bad to decent.

Wait... didn't you call Big Bang's Bad Boy "shit," and equate Hyuna with Hyori-tier™, or somewhere thereabout?

Well, since Hyorin is Godess-tier, out of all three others Bora takes no. 2 spot. Because certainly not Dasom, and the fourth girl does so little I cannot even spell her name. So there you go.

Yes, Bad Boy is shit. I know they are going for "sensitive boy band bullshit" with that one, but compared to Fantastic Baby it's nothing. I'm listening and watching K-Pop for crazy & stylish, not Backstreet Boys 10 years later. It also goes well with my understanding of what each member is about:

G-Dragon - makes music + all-round crazy
T.O.P. - makes CFs + doesn't give a fuck
Taeyang - 110% guy a.k.a. male Hyorin
Daesung - "the guy that can sing"
Seungri - "I cannot do anything well, but I know Japanese so they keep me around for Glorious Nippon variety shows"

As for Hyuna - kinda obvious the agency is also making her into Lee Hyori.

Peru

Yes, Bad Boy is shit. I know they are going for "sensitive boy band bullshit" with that one, but compared to Fantastic Baby it's nothing. I'm listening and watching K-Pop for crazy & stylish, not Backstreet Boys 10 years later. It also goes well with my understanding of what each member is about:

Your associations are totally nonsensical, there's nothing about Bad Boy's sound or looks that would make you think of Backstreet Boys.

Your associations are totally nonsensical, there's nothing about Bad Boy's sound or looks that would make you think of Backstreet Boys.

You never wondered what 'boy band' stands for? Pretty sure the meaning is international.

As for my associations they are funny for me and my gf, sorry I do not have such an in-depth Big Bang knowledge as you do, I'm sure this must come as a shock to some K-pop fans.

Peru

You never wondered what 'boy band' stands for? Pretty sure the meaning is international.

As for my associations they are funny for me and my gf, sorry I do not have such an in-depth Big Bang knowledge as you do, I'm sure this must come as a shock to some K-pop fans.

Nothing to do with Big Bang trivia and everything to do with what's contained in the Bad Boy song and video.

Cuddler

Some ShinDong and Super Junior update:

ShinDong focus fancam SBS Gayo Daejeon

ShinDong sleeping at SBS Gayo Daejeon
Poor ShinDong...he is so tired. ShinDong now instead of thinking about dieting again, what about sleeping?

ShinDong and Super Junior (and Big Bang) at SBS Gayo Daejeon

The new Super Junior M full MV is out:

Super Junior-M_BREAK DOWN_Music Video

I like the song, the MV is a typical SM MV...What do you guys think?

CUDDLER lol. Gary was seriously the funniest in this week's Running Man though.

Thanks for the alert! Good old blonde and curly ShinDong is always awesome.

The Three HYOGoddesses

I can be a stylist for SNSD based on their newest MV, just mash shit together.

That's prob the best look for Hyoyeon ever.

I guess when they debuted 5 years ago standards were much lower. No way she would've ended in a group now. Then again I still cannot understand how they allowed this to happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8nOpXhhddg

There was video that made it even more obvious, can't find it now.

Super Junior M seems to get much better singles than Super Junior. I suppose SJ can get away with weak singles on their home turf, whereas SJM have something to prove in China.

2San

I guess when they debuted 5 years ago standards were much lower. No way she would've ended in a group now.
Nah, it's a 9 member group. Not to mention she is the dancer of the group. Most groups aren't all lookers.
Super Junior M seems to get much better singles than Super Junior. I suppose SJ can get away with weak singles on their home turf, whereas SJM have something to prove in China.
Yeah like this SJM effort a lot more then Suju's recent efforts. Still they seems spend the same amount on MV's though. xD

Nah, it's a 9 member group. Not to mention she is the dancer of the group. Most groups aren't all lookers.

Why can't you have a looker and a dancer in the same person? Although I get your point, with 9 members not everything has to be perfect. They got Yuri and Yoona, they can have 7 others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom