• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

yYW9p.jpg

hawt

Niks

Pretty positive all Soshi is SM for life. I hope they "disband" in 3 years. 9 years is a good time to go, they can perform at 2016 Winter Olympics and have their farewell concerts in the summer. ITNW as their last song /tears

Yeah, 3 years seems like a good bet.. I guess it will depend on how their English album fares.
Also, you can bet they will have a comeback some years after they retire.

giri

I vaguely skimmed the contract stuff earlier.

Remmeber, that those contracts would have been signed when the group was formed. So pre-debut.

I thought that Soshi were already ON their second contract.

I know Kara are (tho there's weren't for as long).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The more "lovely" and "pretty" style Gayoon has had lately still messes with my head since I know her as a BAMF, but she has been looking great with this styling and it's probably for her to be the more feminine alternative to Jiyoon, whom they are making more boyish.
Waiting for lesbian Troublemaker.

Peru

Eh, that unit was a bust once we realized there was no bump n grind like the live shows.

Unless this is a Neil Young tribute.

Peru

lol

Satbyeol interview...http://board.rhythmer.net/src/go.php?n=11655&m=view&s=interview ¨

She recommends five rnb and five hiphop albums:

Rnb
Monica - Miss Thang
Aaliyah - Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number
Lauryn Hill - Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
Mariah Carey - Butterfly
SWV – It’s About Time

Hiphop
Jay-Z - The Blueprint
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang
Eric B & Rakim - Paid In Full
2pac - All Eyes On Me
The Notorious B.I.G - Ready To Die

Yuri justifies 100% the concept and creation of IGAB.

Word.

Also, as almost everyone has said Soshi is on their 2nd contract. Hell, Soshi shouldn't even be promoting right now since it's been 5 years since their debut and 5 years is usually the dead end for K-Pop groups. But for some reason, Soshi seems to be bucking that trend as we speak.

Anyways, looks like Sica is out for promotions this week. That rumor about her fainting or some shit was kinda false, she apparently fell twice and sprained her ankle during Legally Blonde, but she never fainted. Poor girl even went up to the curtain call while in tears, the manager apparently had to walk/carry her out of stage. She's such a trooper.

Harvest Moon is the name of the tittle track
crdt:4nseth

Is the song gonna be about living in a farm??

Ailee on Thailand:

Is it just me or did her ass suddenly become big all of a sudden? She's always had a decent one, but this picture makes it seem to be bigger lol.

dokish

Banned
Korean counting units are the worst thing ever.

I had 3 different teachers already and all of them were cute and hot.

Niks

GG interview.

-There are disagreements in assessments on the new song. There are also responses that it's excessively difficult.
SEOHYUN: We expected those responses. At first, we also worried a lot about how we would pull off music like this. The general public likes hook songs that wrap around you ear. Still, we can only do the same kind of music for so long. We had to make a new attempt musically.
TIFFANY: It's true that it comes off as difficult when you first hear it. But the more you listen to it, the more you'll start liking it. We were like that, too. As time goes by, you will be able to realize that it's a good song.

-What are your plans for the future? Fans seemed to wish for a solo concert in Korea or a radio show with just the members.
TIFFANY: The most enjoyable thing is Girls' Generation's solo concert. We're preparing for it. We really want to do it before this year ends, and I think we will be able to do it.
YURI: The members also talk about how it sounds like a good idea to do a radio show together.
TIFFANY: At the past V Concert, we did a viewable radio-like thing, and it was really fun. It's even better when it's just us doing it together. Girls' Generation's radio, I wish we'd get to do it if given the opportunity.

Pretty much how I feel about IGAB.

Also yes please!, the Vconcert thing was awesome, it reminded me of Taengs chin chin days.
Hopefully they will do it.

Soshi HQ

Peru

^ What is she singing about?

Dancing. And other things. She wrote the lyrics herself, which makes it even weirder that she hardly dances at all on stage.

I can’t stand it anymore, I am trapped inside of me
Yes, I wake myself up and the reflection in the mirror (is not me)

From my head to my toes
I change into a different me
Now it’s the beginning
I don’t want to hide it anymore
Whatever I show you, however you view me
Don’t judge me

I will show you a different me
I will spread my hidden wings
Don’t look for the me trapped inside of you
I will dance till my entire body is wet

* Dual life, I’m living a dual life
Dual life, I’m living a dual life
Dual life, I’m living a dual life
You will be shocked when you see the different me

BEAT A MIN BEAT A MIN

I want to fly freely high in the sky (I want to fly)

From my head to my toes
I change into a different me
I don’t want to lose myself
Now, I want to find myself
I don’t want to be trapped in the boundaries I created
Now it’s the beginning

I will show you a different me
I will spread my hidden wings
I will wake myself up from the spell
The day and dual life dual life dual life

I will find my own world
I will fall into my electrifying charm