• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
lol hyoyeon is so ugly. it's so clear when they do a lineup shot.

got rid of all the ooglys and made this picture good

mtJNo.jpg

Stole my friend's copy of Supremier by Supreme Team lol.

I'm going through the album right now but I think I've found one of my faves. It's called "Darling" and it was produced by Gaeko and Primary according to that YT link I posted. No wonder why I felt the song the moment it started.

Hopefully she doesn't notice it's missing before I return it tomorrow haha.

Biscuits

I do like I Like That. It really should have more views. Solid song + interesting mv.

The nerdy glasses part is great, too adorable to hate.
I would've enjoyed this song more if they went hard for the whole thing. The "everybody like it" verse just cancels out the badass-ness of the rest of the song for me. Also the headbob head-tracking part was annoying.

Haha, it's dat tan.

I wish BIGBANG would perform Oh Ah Oh more.
Just discovered this after checking out the Remember album. Maybe they didn't get permission for the Scatman sample and want to keep it on the down low, lol

RubyFaith

You guys and your flop tastes. smh.

I've been watching Bouquet episodes today. That show is so good, they should not have cancelled it. I cried on episode 5. TT^TT

Fafnir

GG interview.

- What are your plans for the future? Fans seemed to wish for a solo concert in Korea or a radio show with just the members.
TIFFANY: The most enjoyable thing is Girls' Generation's solo concert. We're preparing for it. We really want to do it before this year ends, and I think we will be able to do it.

Set a date so I can make my plans SM, one of my goals is to see their live Korea solo concert and I just postponed my visit to Korea this year from reading this.

Soshi variety schedule so far: KBS Hello, Star King, and Radio Star. Running Man with all 9 would be too epic. Kang Ho Dong has a couple new shows coming up and Soshi guesting would hype it up.

kNERB.jpg
mmToa.jpg

tdsDN.jpg
92hPB.jpg

BkDMe.jpg
EwLpn.jpg

VpTrx.jpg
1fu6w.jpg

neoism

Set a date so I can make my plans SM, one of my goals is to see their live Korea solo concert and I just postponed my visit to Korea this year from reading this.

Soshi variety schedule so far: KBS Hello, Star King, and Radio Star. Running Man with all 9 would be too epic. Kang Ho Dong has a couple new shows coming up and Soshi guesting would hype it up.

kNERB.jpg
mmToa.jpg

link pls

luso

Well, Jessica had reasons for the netizen labeled "laziness" during IGAB.

CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa and Jonghyun, ZE:A‘s Kwanghee, MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon, f(x)‘s Sulli, SHINEE‘s Minho, and INFINITE‘s filming Running Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom