• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

*taeny fistbump.gif*

is there actually a gif of that?

Milkham you need to add Kyon to the HYOTRAIN pls

image.php

xoxo

tomorrow!

Honey Bunny

·feist·;46303322 said:
1. Soyul is best and GAF knows this, but isn't objective because they want Ellin and Gummi. Having no romantic attraction to Soyul leaves me with uncorrupted, impeccable judgement.

VALID VALID VALID

ikyzcQFUEdBjK.gif
ikyzcQFUEdBjK.gif

Hellix

Lol, when I see that video the first thing I remember is that guy trying to feel her up.

http://i.minus.com/iNLMq4Q6AL2rH.gif
http://i.minus.com/icoNOHPmyRFOL.gif

Perfect article for allkpop.

In some of the pictures, some nobody's "naughty hands" appear to be on Tiffany's special area during an awkward fall.

Upon seeing the pictures, netizens commented, “Woah woah who the hell is that guy“, “Lol. Wow, that's not very discreet at all“, "wtf, was the creep forced to leave korea," and “I like this technique. Will try later."

I read through some allkpop comments yesterday and my god, I couldn't believe this one YG anti. Calling TOP average among other things.
tumblr_lhb2xqFNZu1qfhe8do1_250.gif

Honey Bunny

Pretty much everyone has said...pretty much everything in that article at some point. Don't need a 'wardrobe assistant' to tell me what netizens have been saying for years

Peru

INFINITE's EP is out. Sweet stuff. Dig 'Fly High'. MV for Special Girl also released.

Japanese covers for 'Only One'

71495_455471624500165_46730925_n.jpg

74337_455471724500155_858449960_n.jpg

They look nice but the MV better not be some wistful 'stare out the window' shit. Give me another dance videooo.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yuri and Son Ye Jin? Sign me up for that sextape.

LOL @ the IU section. Is that supposed to be surprising? Just read any interview or passing comment made by her.

If Khun had Tiffany that would explain why he was so cold to Victoria...

Honestly though most of this just sounds like gossipy crew that doesn't know shit.

Kabuto

·feist·;46303322 said:
Never do these, so...

Better than the credit given:
Hoot

SNSD (least static list here)
1. Sunny/Tiffany
3. Yuri
4. Sooyoung

Hoooooot. It's still the best SNSD song for me.

ibt3NvVfQXC6CP.gif

Your list is a little strange, but you got Sooyoung and Fany there so it's all good.

Kuno

fixed everything
iKmlMIzAVLBn7.png

Nice, I can see Zinger peeking out there! Let's keep this train rollin'...

Soyul is my Crayon Pop bias since day 1. I just wish she could still do the "Come to my cutie boy, you look so very good!" rap in Bing Bing. Anyone know why they stopped doing that part live? It bums me out :|

And hey, it's Nine Muses' comeback photo! The mini album is called "Dolls". And it's gonna be awesome.

ibigQaDDymbGmc.jpg

Biscuits

This 'insider info' about various K-pop groups tells us Yuri is the gay one in SNSD! http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10410988.html

I hope it's true because of this tho
Most of it makes sense in context of variety and off-screen appearances. Yuri and Yunho being gay is pretty surprising though lol, but then again I didn't follow DBSK very much until they split up and got sidelined.

Where's my juicy Taeyeon gossip???

Pretty much everyone has said...pretty much everything in that article at some point. Don't need a 'wardrobe assistant' to tell me what netizens have been saying for years
Didn't know this was common knowledge :/ Need moar!!

Honey Bunny

dafuq did I just read?

This reminds me of the Hollywood discussion last year where everyone was either a pedo or got molested when they were younger but there was no real evidence, just hearsay.

You're probably thinking of crazydaysandnights.net.....which is way more credible than this kpop place. At least, they actually make an effort to seem credible.

RubyFaith

To put more emphasis on why there is no need to watch the 2YOON teaser...

tumblr_mgfzpa2DKa1roa6y7o4_250.gif

This is basically it.

Right you are. Here's my guess as to who's who, left to right:

Leesem, Hyuna, Sera(?), Eunji, Minha, Kyungri, Hyemi(?), Sungah, Euaerin

To be honest, none of them look like Sera to me. Any better guesses?

That is Sera but it looks NOTHING like her. The only way I know is because of the hair color but her face looks really small, smaller than normal.

Honey Bunny

On the subject of blinds...

allkpop said:
Three female celebrities who have been allegedly using propofol illegally are being investigated by the police.

On January 10th, TV Chosun reported, “The prosecutors have uncovered a situation where female celebrities are receiving propofol injections illegally at plastic surgery hospitals in Seoul, Gangnam. The prosecutors have issued a search and seize warrant at the hospitals, and the celebrities will be summoned soon. The celebrities under suspicion have the initials of L, H, and C. Reportedly, they visit the hospitals quite often. The prosecutors believe that the celebrities have pretended as if they were getting plastic surgery, and have instead received propofol injections without a prescription.” A total of six hospitals are reported to have been searched.

Edgeward

Right you are. Here's my guess as to who's who, left to right:

Leesem, Hyuna, Sera(?), Eunji, Minha, Kyungri, Hyemi(?), Sungah, Euaerin

To be honest, none of them look like Sera to me. Any better guesses?

I'm pretty sure you are right on the line-up

To put more emphasis on why there is no need to watch the 2YOON teaser...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3cf98d31d5a4e6acecf91e4a84777c7e/tumblr_mgfzpa2DKa1roa6y7o4_250.gif[IMG]

This is basically it.
[/QUOTE]

I thought that was a reaction gif, but that really is all there is lol

magenta

I bet YG artists never have to use that propofol stuff. I get the feeling that they are not as over worked as the rest of the industry.

Also Pendulum is missing one from that set;

It might be just me but I am getting a vibe that those lips are surgically enhanced. They have also whitened the fuck out of her skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom