• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaSone

Nothing bounced back lol, Yuri has again failed her throw and Taeyeon is laughing at her like crazy xD, these girls are jjang! See how happy, cheerful and crazy they are when they're announced winner. So nice to see!!

luso

Nothing bounced back lol, Yuri has again failed her throw and Taeyeon is laughing at her like crazy xD, these girls are jjang! See how happy, cheerful and crazy they are when they're announced winner. So nice to see!!

I know Taeyeon laughed at Yuri's throw, but Yuri's reaction is as something bounced back.

tumblr_mgh3udEdpl1qhy8jqo1_500.gif

Fafnir

Watched the Music Bank performance. The video editor must be drunk (in love, awe) or had no idea what they were doing as the quick cuts made no sense. If one member's solo part is going on, why quick cut to a random member then cut right back to the end of the solo part? Not even any good choreography shots. Yeah let's just zoom in on Yoona's blurry face for the end group shot. KBS please give the controls to a fancammer for next week's editing.

wQgEW.gif

Timurid

Loll. I think she threw her hat and it flew back onto the stage. Taengoo's reaction is infectious. I got this goofy ass smile on my face seeing that gif just from that.

Awwwww yeeeeaaaahhhhh!! I hope this happens. ASAP as possible.

Lol, you reckon, huh?

tumblr_mel6hwJzRm1rjrrnno1_500.gif
pfft. I'm surprised you ended your post with a Suzy.gif <3 instead of Yoona.

roaSone

I know Taeyeon laughed at Yuri's throw, but Yuri's reaction is as something bounced back.
I tried to understand what she was saying, and I think it was something like "Uh, where did it go, where is it ??" Then maknae went to the front and laughed back, cause she saw it just in front of the audience where the cameras are set up. ^^

Honey Bunny

I've no idea how accurate this is but as I understand it, the original rap was recorded by someone who's no longer in the group, so it was re-recorded for the EP by Soyul. The reaction to the new version didn't seem to be all that positive though. Maybe that's why it was dropped?

I think it was the other way round, the rap on the actual mini album is the one recorded by the member no longer with them but the MV on youtube has Soyul's rap, which I think sounds great in her voice and fits with the song.

No idea why they removed it in live performances, but it's had the unintended effect of the fans adopting it as a rather impressive fan chant, so it's all good. Check out Soyul et al mouthing the words to it as the fans sing, so cute.

Hellix

I used Duac gel, not as harsh as Roacutane and can only be prescribed by a doctor.

That has benzoyl peroxide, correct? I tried Proactiv and some Clearasil products that contained benzoyl peroxide, but its usefulness was only temporary. I don't know if I would expect much different results with Duac.

Since we entered a more thoughtful discussion, let me enjoy this opportunity and ask this:

What do you guys think of Korean fashion? I'm not talking about idols and dramas. Real people, real clothing.

A Korean lady Said to me: "No offense, but westeners dont know how to dress. They just dress for the sake of dressing".

I was with a BIIIIG headache at the time, I didnt feel like asking "What do you mean? Men or women? Are you talking about US? Europe? "

Never been to an Asian country, so I can't really compare. However, when I do go out, I never seen a person and thought, "Hey, they are dressed really nice." There is often a sameness to how men and women dress in public, unless it is some special event.

Lol. Wth did I just watch?? And they're releasing between 9 Angels and 9 Muses? Not good..

I thought Sistar19 was suppose to comeback this month too?

Selane

I think it was the other way round, the rap on the actual mini album is the one recorded by the member no longer with them but the MV on youtube has Soyul's rap, which I think sounds great in her voice and fits with the song.

No idea why they removed it in live performances, but it's had the unintended effect of the fans adopting it as a rather impressive fan chant, so it's all good. Check out Soyul et al mouthing the words to it as the fans sing, so cute.

Speaking of which:

Crayon Pop dances(or tries to dance) to Digital Bounce by Se7en

Ellin fangirling over C-Clown

edit: AAAAHH omg https://twitter.com/Tia_0315/status/289610299324121088

magenta

That has benzoyl peroxide, correct? I tried Proactiv and some Clearasil products that contained benzoyl peroxide, but its usefulness was only temporary. I don't know if I would expect much different results with Duac.

Also contains an antibiotic, which is why it is prescription only.

Fafnir

Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona recording Happy Together today. This will be the first time Hyoyeon has been on HT. HT has a food segment where the guests have to bring midnight snacks they make at night, should be interesting to see what Soshi makes.

81DvM.gif

The last two were good. Ep 126-127

The first part they had one Drama Guest, and the whole Running Man cast was trolling the entire ep.

The second part/ep added in Yongwha and another three male idols who team up with "AfroGary" to form the Busan 4.

Going to check these out later on.

2San

Just noticed that there's a new (Jan. 4) interview with the director of the documentary "Nine Muses of Star Empire". Pretty interesting stuff. I really wanna see this movie...

http://www.kome-world.com/uk/articles-15106-interview-with-director-lee-hark-joon.html

Here's the trailer for those who haven't watched it yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whaXLzxo1lI
Looks pretty interesting. Should have told be earlier apparently all the screenings where in November, though I probably couldn't watch it(was busy with exams). I really want to watch it now. :| So it was just screened at Amsterdam and just for 3 days and that's it?!

Honestly these days, I find the backstage/offstage/drama stuff a lot more interesting than the whole front spectacle and promo stuff(still enjoy the MV's and music though).

vanty

Ah so that minah person on IRC was someone waiting for activation. I thought it was Ash or something ahah

Or not... Join Date: 12-06-2012

Kinda weird to wait a month to post.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Or not... Join Date: 12-06-2012

Kinda weird to wait a month to post.
That is the date you sign up, not the day you get approved to post. Minah got a very fast approval by GAF standards.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
QT Gayoon so good.

Song sounds fresh. I trust Cube to put out good music.

brokeback 2yoon

Had to put Jay Park no less. That man is my idol, right behind my namesake of course. And if there's a man that I would trust for Ailee other than myself, it would be Jay too.

Ailee loves her meat.

We love her meat, too.

Indeed.

Thanks for the heads up with Fly High btw. I'm not really a fan of Infinite, but knowing Primary and the rest of Amoeba Culture had their hand in this, I'm definitely gonna take a listen and see if it's good. Needs some Simon D though lol.

Girl's Day fancafe main vid changed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUm_JltI4is

I don't think anybody posted this yet.

tumblr_mfcq30wqvi1qdcel5o6_250.gif

Haha oh shit. Is this Ash's alt??

Also, welcome!!

And lastly: Soshi on TIME Magazine.

Edit: Just listened to Sky High... the whole EP is pretty good but Special Girl and and that 3rd track with Zion.T is bomb! I can dig this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom