• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

ryan-ts

tumblr_m7l3soCSbt1qdcel5o2_250.gif

JustinBB7

I was surprised that I Got A Boy won video of the year.. specially seeing the competition, but then I read it was based on views/likes/comments. Then yea, it's hard to beat k-pop on youtube that way.

Loci

Haha, these comments are amazing.
American teenagers still don't get that they're country isn't the navel of the world anymore.

neoism

tumblr_mvqhsc8o1A1rl3ez5o1_500.jpg

The other members went to Japan to do some show/presentation of the sinlge, tomorrow PV will be released.

:O

MOMPV. There were 3 mics infront and at the back there were keyboard and other musical instruments, and those 3 mics are gonna be used by TY, TF and Sica and in the center is Tiffany “@sm_taeny: MY OH MY のPV前にマイクが3本立ってて、後ろにキーボードとか楽器が置いてあったんだけど、その3本のマイクで歌ってるのが、テヨンとティパニとシカでもうセンターがパニちゃんなのね。もうね明日ね。”

interesting

preview my oh my

dokish

Banned
IIRC Eldren was the nick of the guy who requested me to ask abou the LGBT.

Well, there you go:

http://youtu.be/Ul8G_jPPV6k

This is unedited. Actually the interview was half finished because she had to go to class. We are going to schedule a second session. Don't know when I'll be able to put all of this together in the project that I have in my mind...

Damn, is actually quite hard to manage those kind of stuff.

Anyway, enjoy.

(I took the freedom to include one part where she talks about Itaewon).

neoism

Well, there you go:

http://youtu.be/Ul8G_jPPV6k

This is unedited. Actually the interview was half finished because she had to go to class. We are going to schedule a second session. Don't know when I'll be able to put all of this together in the project that I have in my mind...

Damn, is actually quite hard to manage those kind of stuff.

Anyway, enjoy.

(I took the freedom to include one part where she talks about Itaewon).

cute girl... her english is amazing.... hard to believe after 10 years together more snsd members dun know english really well... whenever they finally tour America hope its not just Jessica and fany talking all the time...

dokish are you fluent in Korean?

neoism

neoism

but yeah real shame beep beep didn't get a proper single release... half assing the MV... -___- the song is so relistenable.. :p also really get sick of them only making one video per album.. I want a MV of I'm a Diamond. :mad:

isuzu

gratz to SNSD. IGAB is a jam.

His birthday is coming, so Kris spam!

OMjicJF.gif
Xdykti2.gif

I feel you, Sehun.

ntQbjHC.gif

HOW CAN YOU BE SO GOOD LOOKING WHILE BROWSING FB? ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
3UD5PWx.gif
vFrWXyJ.gif

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Ew0zmCr.gif
F946bY4.gif

so beautiful (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
YCpBjWZ.gif

skinny tie omfgggg ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
oJXjLMG.jpg

OShpSMX.jpg

u2OoGjz.gif

Kabuto

I'm not feeling My oh My. It's okay but the song isn't as catchy as their other releases this year and I think cute SNSD songs < Mature SNSD songs.

BYPHiK6CEAAZtiO.jpg:large

Thank you again to our amazing fans all over the world who voted for GG to win a YTMA for "I Got a Boy"! love u guys&#10084;

Pendulum

Meh to say the least. The people in charge of their JP single selection should be fired.

Edit: After listening the full version... still not a fan. A good MV could sell me on it, though.

It reminds me of some of the tracks on the TaeTiSeo EP. It's OK but it really shouldn't be a single.

I'm not feeling My oh My. It's okay but the song isn't as catchy as their other releases this year and I think cute SNSD songs < Mature SNSD songs.

Yeah same here, just waiting on the MoM MV, but it might just be a one and done for me like Bad Girl.

tumblr_m42qgbHbar1qdcel5o4_250.gif

Eldren

It was actually Cuddler I believe but if he hadn't asked I probably would have. She speaks English really well. This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing dokish.

Bless all you people stanning for Min, my favourite Miss A member. What taste you have.

-----

Good for SNSD for winning but it sucks that it brought out the idiots as expected. lol at the "go back home" tweets though. Isn't Bieber Canadian? Oops. Morons.

Oh, and while we've got Taeng, Sunny and Yuri thanking fans, this one...

Hyoyeon said:
5c309172452711e3bc2222000a1f98f9_8.jpg

Excited to try them! Thank you Mac~!#maccosmetics @cerenecheng @exrconsulting

Get that promo, girl (but remember to thank the fans too.)

My Oh My turned out just as I feared. What happened to the group that made the first Japanese album, Flower Power and Paparazzi? Those tracks slayed, they were sexy and mature and varied and straight up electrobops. This cutesy shit is boring and I don't understand why SM keeps making them do it. I can't imagine Girls & Peace saw an increase in sales.

I just need more songs as good as The Great Escape. (Youtube removed the better quality version for some reason, this one is a mess.)

iToM6PMcM1O9h.gif

Edit: Also apparently the MV is the members playing instruments i.e. a return to the glory of the Himnae MV. Hyo is on the drums, probably so SM can justify sticking her in the back of the group and giving her 0.5s of screen time.

Here's the award show receipts:

10 times the number of views of second place. Landslide.

Niks

My Oh My turned out just as I feared. What happened to the group that made the first Japanese album, Flower Power and Paparazzi? Those tracks slayed, they were sexy and mature and varied and straight up electrobops. This cutesy shit is boring and I don't understand why SM keeps making them do it. I can't imagine Girls & Peace saw an increase in sales.

I just need more songs as good as The Great Escape

Yeah, agreed.
They should go for more electro sounding songs for the japanese market. I get that F(x) has that covered in Korea, but SM should let them handle that in Japan.

great escape, express 999 were awesome.

luso

Do the Catwalk and Galaxy Supernova > My Oh My, which is not a song to dig but better as background sound.
It's a pity they abandoned the 1st Japanese sound, the second album is still good but has a softer sound all around. I just hope the 3rd doesn't drops below that bar.

Beep Beep MV will be available is some special edition or maybe I'm wrong and released also with the 3rd album.

Loci

Only god knows why they didn't make a full version of Beep Beep.

It's not like the set and prodcution crew was already there, no no. Way2go SME

Also fany in those pants, gonna be a good MV:

luso

The MV does the song more enjoyable, somehow more bright.

Beep Beep is done long time ago, for some reason SM delayed its release.

Top Bottom