• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

neoism

My Oh My MV

Er...I actually really like it. They look so good!
I'm pretty sure this is the most screentime Hyo has ever had in an MV, I'm so happy

harharplz.png

ev0

Didn't take too long for the gifs!! Song is just okay, MV is fun though. Like Galaxy Supernova better. too bad they never really performed it.

dokish

Banned
dokish are you fluent in Korean?
Damn I wish. More than marrying a Korean woman and finding a job here, more than finding the cure for cancer or getting rid of Africa's hunger... I wanna be fluent in Korean. But I will.
No way she learned the language on her own/in school, way too fluent.

Kinda interesting. I assume you're in Korea for your studies? What's your major?
Yes, Psychology.

ramyeon

cute girl... her english is amazing.... hard to believe after 10 years together more snsd members dun know english really well... whenever they finally tour America hope its not just Jessica and fany talking all the time...
Idols spend their childhood training to sing and dance.

Yonsei students spend their childhood studying.

That's the difference. A large amount of Yonsei students taking the English taught courses have studied abroad or been to "International" (Not really international, but they focus on language learning) High Schools as well.

That's why netizens complain when idols use their fame to get into universities.

Fafnir

Looks like no Korean album till next year.
Tiffany@Billboard said:
But fans looking out for a K-pop comeback will need to sit tight a bit longer. "We were due this year, but unfortunately due to delay..." she confirms. "We wanted it to be a better, bigger, cooler sound. We're just choosing our tracks carefully. The production process is always so much fun, so we're taking our sweet time so that fans will like it even more. We'll be out pretty soon, I hope."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...s-to-youtube-music-awards-win-talks-new-music

3rd JP Album better have another BeepBeep secondary song, but who am I kidding I'll probably buy it regardless.

GhT3pst.jpg

milkham

IIRC Eldren was the nick of the guy who requested me to ask abou the LGBT.

Well, there you go:

http://youtu.be/Ul8G_jPPV6k

This is unedited. Actually the interview was half finished because she had to go to class. We are going to schedule a second session. Don't know when I'll be able to put all of this together in the project that I have in my mind...

Damn, is actually quite hard to manage those kind of stuff.

Anyway, enjoy.

(I took the freedom to include one part where she talks about Itaewon).

I like it, are you using an external mic? i hear so much background noise :(

vanty

The choreography and direction of the vid are great fun, but holy fuck. Up the goddamn framerate, the camera is constantly moving. My fucking eyes.
Yeah when it was panning I thought I was about to get a fucking brain haemorrhage or something. Odd to have a totally new single like a month after releasing an album, I don't remember that happening before. Doesn't seem like it's any sort of commercial song either which could maybe have been the reason.

Hopefully the wub stuff in that song is a one off, he's done it for one Kyary song as well.

Ym1r

Ahri has always danced to Genie, they just finally officially added in the skin to make it look like Soshi.

edit: nvm original skin danced to RDR im so bad cant even remember.

Another Champion by the name of Syndra does the Hoot dance, and Twisted Fate does Gangnam Style.

Cuddler

Well, there you go:

This is unedited. Actually the interview was half finished because she had to go to class. We are going to schedule a second session. Don't know when I'll be able to put all of this together in the project that I have in my mind...

Anyway, enjoy.

As Eldren said, it was actually me, but it's not really important. Thank you, this video is really interesting and I can't wait to see what all the other people that you will interview have to say about this. Actually what she said is really similar to what I already know and if I remember correctly one of the things that she said was one of the more liked comments reported by netizenbuzz in the Korean gay marriage article of some months ago. I was about to reply to you this morning (your morning) but I started searching for more and damn...the situation over there is terrible...between people that don't believe Korean gays exists (mostly old people but still...), the ones that believe that Korean gay are gay because they are infected with gayness (?) by the foreigners (???), the teachers of the schools calling the gay student filth (?) and basically teching that gay is bad and that they are demons and that it's ok to hate them (wtf), the parents of Hong Seok-chun (Korean gay actor) who, after he come out, asked to him in a letter to come back home so that they can all commit suicide (wtfwtf), the fact that people can still lose their job because of that and that the celebrities are all scared because if they come out there is a good possibility that they will lose everything, all the suicide, the government covering up (?) the news about a gay guy commiting suicide in the army who asked many times for help to the government but received no answer...it's just terrible...I thought Korea was better than this...and I saw that the anti-discrimination law was proposed this year and was completely destroyed by the Christina Council of Korea, the two people proposing it were labeled as "gay and pro North Korea" (wtf) and CCK threatened the actual governmente that they will be against them in the next elections (wtf). That's really unfortunate because I think the fact that you can get fired because you are gay is a major problem for the people over there, if only at least that can be changed, I think many more people will have the possibility to have a more happy life and to actually come out. Some similar law was proposed in 2007, 2010 and 2013, maybe 2016 will be the right year???

Some source:
koreatimes.co.kr - Crusade on gay legislation
"The spread of homosexuality would bring chaos to society. Isn’t it obvious who would benefit from that? Any disruption in politics, society and culture will play to North Korea’s favor. The leftists have always been doing things like this and this is why the CCK exists: to stop them,’’ he said.
he=Rev. Hong Jae-chul, CCK’s chairman
WTF

www.humanrightskorea.org - sexual minority youths ignored at school
"The teacher often made remarks such as “Sissy, you are filthy. Once touched, our skin will rot.”
WTF

www.humanrightskorea.org - Suicide of Gay Soldier Brings to Surface Military’s Indifference to Sexual Minorities
On another note, as I was researching this case earlier in the week I was able to find multiple articles on the internet released by major newspapers. Interestingly, a day later all the internet news articles disappeared being unable to be searched on search engines. Almost made it seem like the incident never happened.
WTF

www.humanrightskorea.org seems like a really interesting site and doesn't only talk about LGBT rights.

Pendulum

luso

Next year only, Tiffany said it.

The interview later touched on Girls’ Generation’s third Japanese album and the possibility of a Korean comeback. Tiffany revealed, “This album has some amazing songs. I can’t wait for everybody to hear it. I’m singing it all day.” However, Tiffany then explained that fans will have to wait a little longer for the next Korean comeback, saying, “We were due this year, but unfortunately due to delay…” and, “We’ll be out pretty soon, I hope.”

I like their performance of Dancing Queen as you can hear their live singing voices better
Edit 2: That YG hologram show thing is on in London at the moment. Apparently these are the "highlights" - 2NE1 clip, PSY clip

2NE1 had their concert there too, annoyingly the organizers made extra seats available 1 hour before the concert. They're having an autograph session tomorrow too.

rIQJO9m.jpg

They went to a pub an hour ago

zbstUJA.jpg

No No Eul

Hani said:

Eunji said:

AOA said:

She really nailed that drawing of Jimin.

Yuri said:
iblugV2Z24vE3k.jpg

today is a celebration for all our 소원s around the world! it feels like a dream come true..this will forever be a UNFORGETTABLE DAY!! thanku

Sunny said:
iMME9Rlh4K6WL.jpg

Why can’t I keep my other eye open properly when I wink? keke #wink with chocolate covered orange #yummy

Yuri said:
@Sunny go to an eye doctor

Sunny said:
@Yuri You’re really bored huh… Yah, just come over to my room to play and buy me some chicken. keke

Yuri said:
iBG0eYVwE2XsD.jpg

I can open mine well~~~~~~ wookyakyakyakyakyal

Sunny said:
@Yuri hey!!!!!! I told you to come and see me if you're bored!!!!!!!!

filler

Banned

Well, there you go:

Anyway, enjoy.

She speaks better English than Tiffany

Pendulum

2NE1 had their concert there too, annoyingly the organizers made extra seats available 1 hour before the concert. They're having an autograph session tomorrow too.

They went to a pub an hour ago

Oh, they are actually here? I thought it was going to be all about the holograms. I probably wouldn't have gone to the show, but I reckon Dara and Minzy would be fun to hang out with at the pub.

------

No
Bang
s
Minah

걸스데이 스토리 Girl's Day Story - Debut to Present

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
3jLDzLC.jpg

eunji pls
stop using that skin-smoothing image filter you got from sera

Top Bottom