• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Just thinking about that Uncut Trouble Maker MV and I can't remember the last time (only time?) I saw an idol smoking in an MV.

------

You read my mind, Hyomin.
tumblr_mvomd6UnNV1s7n8nwo1_500.jpg

luso

I think I liked the simple version most.
Anyway, good song, I'm enjoying.

A healthy amount of cuteness is needed once in a while, but this may be too much.

Yura has outfit of the year.
A candidate! And I've seen worst songs this year.

Best MV of 2013.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions for Rose Motel and Kiha and Faces, I'll definitely give them a go.
Not really.

It's not about who wore it best, cuz that dress is hideous.
Fashionista words.
Who cares about the dress.

Eldren

Min should borrow some dresses from her BFF Hyo instead

ibc5KF9sRStIUM.gif

MV of the year is tough. I'll wait until the end of December before deciding for sure because there're more singles coming (e.g. Hush which I'm very excited about) but for now, I think mine might be Tonight by Spica.

LowerLevel

It's really hard for Asian girls to have butts, it takes a lot of effort to develop them, where as I've seen, for example white girls at the same height and weight have an "ass". Personally, I'm not particularly fond of the standard big booty that everybody likes. I'll say tight athletic butts look really nice, but that "phat" booty thing doesn't fly with me too well. I prefer the no booty looking Asian butts.

I kinda hear you, but big booties will always have a spot in my heart as well. And, besides, why not have both?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqClB-biKKc&list=FLqsVM-NyuyaRROypt4DT9CQ&index=31

:)

Also, doesn't LeeSem have a decent butt? Wish I could find a pic right now...

Fafnir

Asian booty, there's something in the Western dairy/meat, like some kind of steroid that balloons it up or Koreans just don't have enough meat in their diet growing up. Fany and Nicole are prime examples of growing up in the US and having decent booty.

What's up with this Youtube Music Awards volume? Is it low for anyone else?

Eldren

Good god this award show is an absolute mess, and not even in a fun way. It's just embarrassing. Everything about it just feels completely half-arsed. I still want to see what happens when Tiffany accepts the Best Video award though.

luso

Is it too bad that I want soshi not win this award?

And this... no, i will not say.

Ok, I'll do!

Hmmm

Ok, ok MAMA is better.
That's it, I said it!

Top Bottom