• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Eldren

Godly Sooyoung gifs

No simple program to make quality gifs...
The most approximately is to have video files, HQ is preferable (e.g. mp4 from YT) and use photoshop to use the wanted frames and save to gif. If you don't have photoshop, use another application to create the images for the gifs (eg. avidemux) and paint shop pro animation to create the gif. Other methods can be more complex without practice, like this one https://gist.github.com/aeukqegoih/a4850775fef55866bc08

Man, I'm just not tech savvy enough for this. The method in that link flew right over my head. I might try fiddl's method, he has a guide on his tumblr page which seems pretty thorough. Thanks for trying to help though, appreciate it.

In the meantime, I'll just let Hyuna and Sungah stare into my soul:
tumblr_mvu4j1YPRP1smaznfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvue0eRBe81qfssjlo1_500.jpg

Just fully listened to Miss A's new album and this shit is fire. Sure it doesn't like it should be Miss A doing these songs, but they're still fantastic and they nail the songs either way so it doesn't matter. Hell this is more cohesive in terms of track order and song choice compared to the surprise hit of the year, f(x)'s Pink Tape.

Of course I'm definitely ignoring anything past track 7. I don't care much for the retreads even though they're great by themselves.

Anyway, I've been working on the remix for Hush. Already have almost everything figured out, the problem I'm having is that I can't sync the track with FL Studio and it'll eventually go off beat after the second verse so once I can figure that out, I should be able to lay down my ideas and see what happens.

giri

Just fully listened to Miss A's new album and this shit is fire. Sure it doesn't like it should be Miss A doing these songs, but they're still fantastic and they nail the songs either way so it doesn't matter. Hell this is more cohesive in terms of track order and song choice compared to the surprise hit of the year, f(x)'s Pink Tape.

Of course I'm definitely ignoring anything past track 7. I don't care much for the retreads even though they're great by themselves.

Anyway, I've been working on the remix for Hush. Already have almost everything figured out, the problem I'm having is that I can't sync the track with FL Studio and it'll eventually go off beat after the second verse so once I can figure that out, I should be able to lay down my ideas and see what happens.
I don't think you can call f(x) putting out brilliant LP/EP's surprising anymore.

I don't think you can call f(x) putting out brilliant LP/EP's surprising anymore.

After Pink Tape? Definitely, hell anything SM puts out these days have a certain kind of polish that nobody else has. Even IGAB with all it's problems and whatnots had moments of brilliance.

Also Pink Tape is the very first f(x) album I heard from start to finish so that's kinda why I consider it a surprise.

Speaking of which, did Soompi ever release a Pink Tape special? I remember dreaming of it coming out around release but they never released one right?

giri

After Pink Tape? Definitely, hell anything SM puts out these days have a certain kind of polish that nobody else has. Even IGAB with all it's problems and whatnots had moments of brilliance.

Also Pink Tape is the very first f(x) album I heard from start to finish so that's kinda why I consider it a surprise.

Speaking of which, did Soompi ever release a Pink Tape special? I remember dreaming of it coming out around release but they never released one right?

Never released one. (special that is)

And just about every f(x) LP before pinktape was extremely solid all through. Electric shock had like 4 legitimately good or better songs on their own.

f(x) been dropping bombs for a while now.

And i say this as someone whom 2 years ago, new almost nada about them. But even their older stuff, Nu Abo LP with Nu Abo, Mr Boogie, Ice cream.

dokish

Banned
Girl's Generation Fan Sign on 12.

#일시:11/12 오후 6시

#장소:엘지전자 강남본점1F

#행사기간내 방문고객 선착순

First come first serve? 6pm?

Fuck. Will I have to stay in line for 4 hours?

Time to test my new 200mm lens.

SUNNY MELONS

Cuddler

This week I found a new interesting song in the gaon chart:
한소아 (Han SoA) - 나쁜장난

But looking at the new entry I watched this MV:
임창정(Im Chang Jung)(-문을 여시오(Open the Door) M/V Full ver.
The video is kinda weird(?), lol. Anyone know what is this? The video already has more than 1 million views.
You've seen it, but yeah, League of Legends character. Guy to the right is Lee Sin, another character.
Yes, I've read that. The other guy is Heechul. I know about League of Legends, I've never played it, let's say because they told me that the players are very competitive.
aka, I will be insulted because I will probably be terrible, lol

G-DRAGON_1107_M Countdown_WINDOW
I love this song, so chill.
AgentChris bro, sry that I did post some BigBang stuff before you
Post away, Sometimes I miss stuff. Window is awesome, love that song.
tumblr_mdhy5wPVcE1qc7rtu.gif

Miss A - Hush Comeback stage This is great. It's a shame the MV is so messy.

It doesn't count though, it has to be red and bolded ;)
tumblr_inline_mvjkdlSJt61qc7rtu.gif

RINGA LINGA MV Countdown

BYeX9xrCMAEgIch.jpg

Less than 10 minutes!!!!!!

I'm going to be disappointed if AgentChris isn't the first one to post the song hahah

tumblr_inline_mvjjpvpvNl1qc7rtu.gif

Alta1r

Very very late to the party but Peru and dokish, you guys are Gs. It was great hanging out with you in Korea. Peru, it was fun, and great meeting you. I still can't 100% reconcile the BoA/Perfume/etc stanning with the somewhat unassuming, Cubs hat wearing Norwegian dude I met, ^^. But, much love, I had a great time kickin it with you and I'm totally jelly of your life right now. Dokish, you get a bad rap here, but it's completely undeserved. After meeting you in person and actually kicking it with you, you're a homie. I had one of the more memorable times in my life hanging out (with and without your friends, lol), and we definitely gotta kick it again, do it even bigger next time. I'm also glad I survived that motorcycle ride, lol. But yee, thanks to both of you for showing me a good time while I was there. If you're ever in Boston/LA, hit me up.

Pretty soon Kara will be nonexistent tier.

jkiUOuRgc1Y2B.png

Pretty soon is kind of optimistic as it is though.

inv6QEvxq06Lx.gif

I need this. How did it taste?

Like any other energy drink, I guess. Lol.

Good lord. @______@______@

Moar!

tumblr_mvrjzcjTnS1rku2fxo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mvrjzcjTnS1rku2fxo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mvrjzcjTnS1rku2fxo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mvrjzcjTnS1rku2fxo4_r1_250.gif

Alta1r

Hey Alt, this is for when you get a chance to check back:

She's waiting for you!

Eldren, my friend, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

14082-mini.GIF

Lee Sam #1

ibz79IM35piIZt.gif

First Yoong, then Suzy and now the Joker. ryan stahp.

HB!
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iSJLQzlgVTNss.gif
iu0iscBKWLD4a.gif

tumblr_mv0rsnxvxq1qa1bfmo1_r1_400.gif

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif
ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

Good god. That's just unfair..

1.- Sungah
2.- Kyungri
3.- Sera
4.- Hyemi
5.- Hyuna
6.- Eunji
7.- Erin
8.- Lee Sam
9.- Minha

1dh4zPT.gif

1. Hyuna
2. Minha/Kyungri

x. who?

tumblr_msy74oM40h1qd704zo1_500.jpg

roaSone

Ringa Linga is quite weirdo, not really Sun's dope but he's good anyway, choreo is quite nice! Need more listenings to appreciate the song itself.

Edit: well after some more listenings, I like it, goob job Sun.

Alta1r

Turns out that the Japanese film that Tara's Hyomin stars in called "Jinx!!!" is actually good:

CW6nnj9.jpg

http://www.screendaily.com/reviews/the-latest/jinx/5063177.article

How can I watch this?

Go Ara so good. Too bad she got that shitty haircut in Reply 1994. So hot otherwise. She was amazing on RM too.

You read my mind, Hyomin.
tumblr_mvomd6UnNV1s7n8nwo1_500.jpg

i773GqCqDgCPj.gif

Is there a video of wherever this is from?

Wow, so many Taeyeon fans in this thread. I love me some Taeyeon, but I'm all for Yoona. I stan her like I stan any of my faves, but tenfold. I LOVE YOONA.

tumblr_mvmtw5qSHb1qbcznyo1_250.gif
tumblr_mvmtw5qSHb1qbcznyo2_250.gif

Queen!
My PSN ID is literally her name. I'm that obsessed with her.

Welcome brotha, much love for a fellow enthusiast. Make yourself at home. Enjoy the gifs, vids, songs, pics etc. Soshi, T-ara, 9M, others. But I suggest you find another idol to stan. Now.

tumblr_mvn0kzOSBU1r0igmuo1_r2_500.png

Welcome brotha, much love for a fellow enthusiast. Make yourself at home. Enjoy the gifs, vids, songs, pics etc. Soshi, T-ara, 9M, others. But I suggest you find another idol to stan. Now.

tumblr_mvn0kzOSBU1r0igmuo1_r2_500.png

Not in a million years! XD
Yoona will always and forever be my number 1!

Pendulum

Miss A - Hush Comeback stage This is great. It's a shame the MV is so messy.

I watched the MV once and even briefly turned to other browser tabs while doing so. This performance made me watch the whole thing. Much better.

This is great. I appreciate that a performance was made out of it (whole crew dancing, and doing it well) rather than singly focusing on Taeyang as a GD film would
I'm sure that'll change in the actual MV

selca.jpg

Sooyoung's imitations are on point

Fuck me, those are scarily accurate. Ashhong's head would explode.

--------

tumblr_mvvqjzM2PJ1radcvpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mvvqjzM2PJ1radcvpo2_500.gif

tumblr_mvvqjzM2PJ1radcvpo3_500.gif

Ashhong

Disappointed in Taeyang's song. Too electro for him. I was really hoping he would stay with the R&B sounds. He has some classic Taeyang sounds in there though so I'm hoping the rest of the album has some full songs like that.

Display Error

Neo Member
Disappointed in Taeyang's song. Too electro for him. I was really hoping he would stay with the R&B sounds. He has some classic Taeyang sounds in there though so I'm hoping the rest of the album has some full songs like that.

Going back to his r&b style from Hot would be nice. Gotta admit, the dance version of Ringa Linga is pretty nice though.

Chesskid1

Banned
hey neoism you can put more than 1 picture per line for bigger pic spams

if you could do that that would be cool, makes scrolling less annoying

holla

Satch

Banned
i wish you would have never told me about the KARA situation with Nicole

ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

ive just been listening to Damaged Lady over and over again as my face is drenched with tears

ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

giri

i wish you would have never told me about the KARA situation with Nicole

ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

ive just been listening to Damaged Lady over and over again as my face is drenched with tears

ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif
ibwFuvakgRaCBi.gif

Eh.

I personally think it will be resolved positively. Because DSP basically can't afford for Kara to break up. They basically prop up the whole agency.

So while DSP appear to be entirely incompetent for the most part, i'm sure money will speak in the end.

Top Bottom