• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Any pictures from Twitter or Facebook just don't show up for some reason. Sometimes if I quote the post the url shows up but other times it's just completely blank. I'm assuming it's something to do with Chrome, but it's all up to date and none of my extensions should be interfering with anything here. I don't understand it but it's bloody annoying.

If I have the time when I post, I'll try to re-host Twitter/FB images.

-----

Sujin from Wassup apparently has landed a role in a KBS drama (Heavenly Woman(?)). I know someone who may be happy.

-----

Dancing into the new page
Bo Peep, Yayaya, Number 9, Cry Cry
tumblr_mx8c4whvCs1s2ty8ro2_250.gif
tumblr_mx8c4whvCs1s2ty8ro1_250.gif

tumblr_mx8c4whvCs1s2ty8ro3_250.gif
tumblr_mx8c4whvCs1s2ty8ro4_250.gif

luso

I'm now more exited for the 3rd album, it will have good songs, only complain may be that overall is not so consistent as could be with all those songs variety, but I can live with that.

tumblr_mx8my5xkMN1sewbc1o1_1280.png

sogod.gif

Taeny
BajPc5zCIAAO0xl.jpg

Yoonsic
tumblr_mx8o5hu9ZH1sewbc1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mx8m7n6zIe1sewbc1o5_1280.jpg

Still the concert, Sunkyu:
11188701595_15287dfc59_o.jpg

11188699924_296785fa13_o.jpg

11188692794_7e90bde35c_o.jpg

11188831543_05b9af3799_o.jpg

11188820403_62e816f7ee_o.jpg

11188717534_ed7780c06c_o.jpg

11188714546_828128b632_o.jpg

Eldren

If I have the time when I post, I'll try to re-host Twitter/FB images.

That sounds like it'd be a hassle just for one person, so don't worry about it. I'll just look at the name in the quote box and have a look at Tumblr. Thanks though.

That Chewing fansite hasn't even been around for long but they're already one of my favourites. I love her current hairstyle, it suits her so well.

Fafnir

Edit: Good Running Man this week. SeungGiraffe Couple!
Poor Gary's nuts. He really is celibate now.

All hail Giraffe Leader.

Pairings were too obviously rigged, but I'm ok with that, the awkwardness if Suk Jin was paired with any of the guests would have been UK Office level. Seems like the teams are mainly made for YJS to get the variety noob and to make sure Suk Jin is not paired with a guest lol

5FnrBgX.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just figured out how to make Opera mini use T9 input. Posting on break at work on my crappy phone just became a lot more functional.

Pendulum

Christmas has come early.

Edit: Upon watching a bunch of times - Funky song, loving the guitar riff (making this song land in my head as kind of a faster, sexed-up "Dolls"), a more even line distribution than usual which is good for some members (featuring a Hyuna highnote rather than the usual Sera one) which, after 4 comebacks this year, is probably something they were wanting to do as a group, and Erin continues to cement for me her position as the best idol group rapper outside of BEG. I don't feel it's as strong as Dolls and Wild, but it's a good retro-style song with a sexy music video and with the year wrapping up, hopefully this puts them in a good position on the weekly music shows
are they even promoting?
. Hope the girls are happy with this release, they did well. <3

Oh, and...

tumblr_mx9iq0SuKS1qghohqo2_500.gif

tumblr_mx9iw0FdZB1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx9ipn93ee1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx9iyyHGGM1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx9j038mML1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx9ixsTyKI1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx9iq94czi1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx9ir00V3E1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx9irxVSTU1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mx9iuwLgnJ1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Time time I am deliberately posting Erin twice.
tumblr_mx9iw0FdZB1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Quadratic

I really like Sera ever since the 9 Muses of Star Empire documentary. She is really driven. The idol life isn't all glamour and fun. Her dream is to sing and perform for people was really genuine in the film.

I admit I got a bit misty at the end when she was singing by herself.

I'm thrilled that Nine Muses "made it" so to speak and are gaining in the charts.

145616_original.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
yeah i know im like 5 years late

but does anyone use itunes?

always see people saying to buy kpop stuff on there so im thinkin about joining.

if i buy some stuff, do i just get some DRMed thing that only plays on apple devices? i don't own any apple products.

gonna figure out itunes now i guess and buy some stuff

ramyeon

yeah i know im late 5 years late

but does anyone use itunes?

always see people saying to buy kpop stuff on there so im thinkin about joining.

if i buy some stuff, do i just get some DRMed thing that only plays on apple devices? i don't own any apple products.

gonna setup my itunes now i guess
iTunes Store music has been DRM free for years, so no worries there.

Prices are inflated here in Australia though so I rarely use them. If you're in the States their pricing is much more reasonable.

I like that new Nine Muses song. I'm glad they're seeming to get the big push in popularity, like Quadratic said you can really tell in the documentary and through her fan letters how genuine Sera's desire to sing for people really is. And speaking of...

Goddamn, Sera. Best girl.

llehuty

Late
Happy birthday Ash!

1208357999C1.gif

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG Glue, Y U a digital single? The coreography looks great. And Sungah has 2 verses
(and sexy clothes).

tumblr_mx9lj4F0th1qkljdfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mx9lhvKAVU1sj211go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mx9lfzn9eT1sj211go1_1280.png

Love the song, it gives me a Figaro/Who R U/Dolls vibe.

roaSone

9M song is quite good. T-ara is usual shit, good aswell. EXO's vocal unit is great, I always knew that Baekhyun, Chen and Kyungsoo had huge vocal potential, they proved it. Luhan rocks the chinese version too.

Hbd Ash!

No No Eul

Good. Also Sera, Erin, Eunji, and Kyungri will be on Top Gear Korea this week.

Are they going to be stars in reasonably-priced Korean cars or are they just turning up for a bit of a song and dance?

i2jSbVF21lfyT.jpg

Edit:

Happy late birthday, Ash.

Double edit: According to the wonders of Google Translate, the description for that Top Gear video implies that 22:50 this Sunday
Nine of the musician's TopGear Korea 5 Star lap times!

I think that's a good thing?

spink

When you coming btw

I need a copy of my degree and transcripts before I can start pushing recruiters to find me a job, but my uni has been fucking me around.
I should have it by next week, then it'll just be a matter of a successful job interview.
I'm hoping to be on a plane before february.

Top Bottom