• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

filler

Banned
Yuna and Jiyeon love <3

v2qjCsT.jpg

Pendulum

Stream is over. Someone at CCM needs to press "Upload". This should do in the meantime - fan upload from the press conference of T-ara's "What Do I Do"

Fun beat on a retro song, enjoyable MV. Two Pendulum thumbs up and one Pendulum smiley face.

ibcshb2qcOasTn.gif

Edit: Ah, video now made private. Sorry.

dokish

Banned
Jesus Christ this song is terrible.

This song/MV must be clearly a reference to something bigger that we are not aware of. It is impossible that they created this concept from scratch and thought it was a good idea. I mean... what any of thi relates to xmas? Even the song is so, so off...

Probably meant to connect with some song from the (korean) 60s-80s or some shit. I don't know.

Pendulum

CCM still hasn't uploaded the T-ara MV (of course they haven't).

Record of the stream is now up though. MVs of Ballad and Dance versions start around 5:55, with BTS stuff afterwards and then press conference.

------

Edit:

Muses' practice time.
Badt6gkCcAAPL35.jpg

Translation - In Nine Muses who is the first member who come to practice at practice time!? In practice Euaerin is working hard like a working bee~ Queen bee pose!! Please anticipate #GLUE a lot~^^

llehuty

CCM still hasn't uploaded the T-ara MV (of course they haven't).

Record of the stream is now up though. MVs of Ballad and Dance versions start around 5:55, with BTS stuff afterwards and then press conference.

Oh, I like it. It has the right amount of retro sound.

M.I.B - &#45320;&#48512;&#53552; &#51096; &#54644; (Let's Talk about you) (Feat. Bomi of Apink) MV

BaQyVV7CUAAm5Hj.png

BaQyZHxCEAAaK0B.png

Edit 2:

EXO_12&#50900;&#51032; &#44592;&#51201; (Miracles in December)_Music Video Teaser (Korean ver.)
This is going to outsell everything this year.

isuzu

Soooo the Exo's "comeback" is just a unit comeback with only Baek, Kyungsoo and Chen singing. Fuck you, SM. Manipulative assholes!!!!

No No Eul

Awesome stuff, particularly Jolly V's track. Also, dat Simon Says sample. Still so good.

Sounds kind of trot-esque, I guess? Whatever it is, it's pretty disappointing.

Lime said:

Fafnir

Sooyoung hijacking Yoong's UFOs,
1aYPsQx.jpg

C1KixGN.jpg

Ok yobo!
7pLTp5K.jpg

Answer Me 1994. That Seo Taiji girl is pretty hot. Loved the part when she announced her boyfriend at the breakfast table. Didn't know she's actually an idol, Dohee from Tiny G. She might want to stick with acting.
5fBjxua.jpg
Y1w7OY6.jpg

Eldren

Damn it, so much to catch up on.

D E A D at the Nine Muses Glue teasers. What an incredible era already.

Soooo the Exo's "comeback" is just a unit comeback with only Baek, Kyungsoo and Chen singing. Fuck you, SM. Manipulative assholes!!!!

I don't understand SM sometimes. Are they even being honest and calling it a sub-unit at least? Having said that, do you know if this is real?

I mean, 17 versions of one album plus a repackage? SM are thirsting for that repeat 1 million sales.

YAS Gossip Girls. Exactly what I was hoping for. So good. Still trying to parse who's singing what lines.

Super high quality Find Your Soul. Absolutely love this. Bit of a bummer that it's only Taeyeon and Seohyun in the chorus (that I can make out, I could be wrong) but aside from that, amazing. Love Seo and Hyo's pronunciation. Lyrics are up too. Poor Yuri and Yoona.

SNSD - Flyers preview. Cute! Sounds like an anime theme song or something. I like it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Answer Me 1994. That Seo Taiji girl is pretty hot. Loved the part when she announced her boyfriend at the breakfast table. Didn't know she's actually an idol, Dohee from Tiny G. She might want to stick with acting.
HHHHHHNNNNGGGGG

ibvGlKwIUDImnK.gif

I'm glad Dohee is getting fame from a drama. To me she shines in Tiny G with a Sica/Qri kind of cool sweetness.

dokish

Banned
Why Koreans suck at English: link

EDIT: Reason (by me): Because they don't consume english material. Knowing english on paper is different from listening/watching a movie and getting it.

Pendulum

December 2nd (3rd in South Korea). Still no word on this year's Gayos. I'm hoping hype is kept low and we are blown away
pleasepleasepleaseplease

------

Edit: Hyeyeon to duet with "Quattro Code".

Pendulum

16 hours later and CCM still hasn't uploaded the new T-ara MVs after streaming them worldwide. They're wasting views/clicks.

------

According to Cube Entertainment's official SNS on December 2, all the artists under that agency as well as its sub-label A Cube Entertainment will be joining forces to become 'United Cube.' They all took part in recording their first carol called "Christmas Song" together.

The artists include 4minute, B2ST, G.NA, A Pink, Huh Gak, BTOB, Noh Ji Hoon, Shin Ji Hoon, and Kim Gee Ree! While B2ST's Junhyung and BTOB's Ilhoon took part in making the rap, Kim Gee Ree lent his voice for the narration.

They also uploaded warm and cozy pictures of each participating artist and groups as they captured the essence of the holiday season.

The song will be released later tonight

GNA-cube-entertainment_1386006554_af_org.jpg

Quadratic

I used to be more active in these threads but work and life have been pretty hectic.

Has OC been keeping up with the OP? I want to know what the latest stuff is. The "new releases" seem a bit old. It was very convenient having all the newest videos on there.

Just a quick question on T-ara. Has the general K-pop fandom "forgiven" or forgotten the whole bullying issue from last year? It seems that they are more active nowadays. Do they still receive black oceans from the fans or do they have the memories of goldfish?

roaSone

If this doesn't put a smile on your face, then you have no soul.

https://googledrive.com/host/0B0PqcvXbxkjYUmpBWTNhVFVFaVk
That's just glorious, Fany is so cute!

Sounds like a 13th track of f(x)'s Pink tape to me. Sounds good.

SNSD - Flyers preview. Cute! Sounds like an anime theme song or something. I like it.
And this one sounds Avril Lavigne like, like it so far too, good pop/rock song!

giri

I used to be more active in these threads but work and life have been pretty hectic.

Has OC been keeping up with the OP? I want to know what the latest stuff is. The "new releases" seem a bit old. It was very convenient having all the newest videos on there.

Just a quick question on T-ara. Has the general K-pop fandom "forgiven" or forgotten the whole bullying issue from last year? It seems that they are more active nowadays. Do they still receive black oceans from the fans or do they have the memories of goldfish?

No. OC is dead.

T-ara aren't getting black oceaned, but people haven't forgotten either. Their popularity is no where near what it was. General public seem to have moved on.

Top Bottom