• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

tiffany_20090426_seoulbeats.jpg

kingkitty

yo fuck South Korea, fuck Japan

fuck America, fuck Earth

Anywho this is definitely lttp but Shinee's Everybody mv is masterwork. The choreography is next gen. Kpop video of the year no doubt.

dokish

Banned
Don't know what happened, but I installed the Interpark app for Android (1000000x easier to navigate and buy from there) and I magically bought (still can't believe how easy and stupid it was) the ticket for their presentation on 31th. (New Years Eve / New Year with them!).

Please recommend songs. Total spent: 112.500 (110.000 the ticket). Got seats really close to them. Hopefully I'm allowed to take pictures.

milkham

Don't know what happened, but I installed the Interpark app for Android (1000000x easier to navigate and buy from there) and I magically bought (still can't believe how easy and stupid it was) the ticket for their presentation on 31th. (New Years Eve / New Year with them!).

Please recommend songs. Total spent: 112.500 (110.000 the ticket). Got seats really close to them. Hopefully I'm allowed to take pictures.

do the korean fan photographers just sneak all their camera stuff in?

llehuty

Anywho this is definitely lttp but Shinee's Everybody mv is masterwork. The choreography is next gen. Kpop video of the year no doubt.

The song though...

I don't follow Davichi, but I enjoy this song.

[MV] Davichi(다비치) _ Let the time stop(시간아 멈춰라)

Riverfield

Neo Member
Well, for vocal talent Davichi is one of the better kpop acts to attend. Haeri has been consistently impressive live and Minkyung has improved substantially. None of their songs has really stuck out for me, though :M

I mostly listen to their older poppier songs like 8282 and My Man. Don't Say Goodbye is probably their most known song.

WINNER TV starting on the 13th. They also placed first on a online survey; Who is the most promising rising star in 2014? Winner stay winning.

Fafnir

I think they sneak it for official company concerts, others like Dream Concert and overseas concerts it's not policed. My friend went to a Big Bang concert and his girl took a camera phone pic and was booted out immediately. When I went to Girls & Peace in Seoul they had ushers policing the cameras, but quality fancam and vids were still taken which makes me curious on what kind of equipment they use. I'm starting to wonder if FP and Tangpa get special seating from SM.

mjKgjpb.gif

neoism

Dokish (and whoever) you can always try going to SM week, maybe better luck for f(x).
Anyway here is some info, at the end a link to buy tickets, it's done trough gmarket.

Sooyoung knows what's good.

Fighter Yoona
1386399586-20-org.jpg

does anyone know if they usually take long to subb TV movies like that really wanta watch her new movie looks really funny.

neoism

Soshi's end of year concert Märchen Fantasy going to have individual stages. Hope FP get's some good footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APbm2gU8TeQ

Maknae snooper found 2ny about to sex.
zHnl7qq.gif
X38dFHk.gif

6XowZpm.gif

what is that from pls
Haha true that. Can we put rooflapimp as the best troll of the year on the K-Pop GAF awards? Maybe he and Dokish can duke it out or something lol.

KKS better watch out, that knife is probably gonna go straight through his heart the next they meet.

Btw, anybody know if someone's subbing Fashion King Korea?
lol nahh Dokish isn't even that bad, face was a far better troll Dokish just has bad taste.. :p
<3

Are you saying she is a good actress and/or singer? Care to give me an example, buddy? She can't hold a note to save her life. Quite embarrassing, considering that these girls must have had multiple years of top notch coaching. But at least she isn't as bad as Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

neoism

Are you saying she is a good actress and/or singer? Care to give me an example, buddy? She can't hold a note to save her life. Quite embarrassing, considering that these girls must have had multiple years of top notch coaching. But at least she isn't as bad as Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

I have a different opinion than you and will not try and change someones mind you don't seem like think so, so whatever but please stop shitting in the thread and posting your shitty posts... if you don't like it please leave...

Ym1r

This rooflapimp guy real mad isn't he, damn I wonder how many Korean girls rejected him when he was in Seoul, must have been all of them, seems hella salty.

dokish

Banned

Usually closed doors concerts (like theater or sports arena - if that's the word) are forbidden.

This one is gonna happen in a "small" place, with marked seats and everything, so I imagine people won't be able to mont their tripods and take out that huge ass tele lens.

I will still bring my camera though.

roaSone

Since you're here (rooflapimp) everything's so boring and annoying, why don't you just leave ? you don't like any of the stuff posted or talked about in this thread anyway..

Ym1r

lets compare Jessica when she was a teen, has no makeup on, and is a home-picture of her to a photo of her as a developed woman with a full set of makeup, and in a photo where she was most likely photoshopped.

I find it funny, you had a boner for Jessica before, now you're all flaccid.

Something definitely happened, and you're just hella salty about it.

lets compare Jessica when she was a teen, has no makeup on, and is a home-picture of her to a photo of her as a developed woman with a full set of makeup, and in a photo where she was most likely photoshopped.

I find it funny, you had a boner for Jessica before, now you're all flaccid.

Something definitely happened, and you're just hella salty about it.

It is also completely normal for your whole set of teeth to change from Snaggletooth McSnaggly to perfect straight lines. And your nose to completely change shape...

Edit: I do like her new boobs though. They seem nice and juicy.

Ym1r

It is also completely normal for your whole set of teeth to change from Snaggletooth McSnaggly to perfect straight lines. And your nose to completely change shape...

Edit: I do like her new boobs though. They seem nice and juicy.

Braces are extremely common... If she got plastic congratulations to her, I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to look better, still prettier than anything you'd be able to get.

I'm sorry you have to put down the girls that rejected you, it's okay, you don't have to be a small dick about it.

Braces are extremely common... If she got plastic congratulations to her, I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to look better, still prettier than anything you'd be able to get.

I'm sorry you have to put down the girls that rejected you, it's okay, you don't have to be a small dick about it.

Haha you seem upset my friend. Why do you care that I think 99% of these girls have had plastic surgery? You're acting like they're your sisters or something. You don't have to defend them, you know.

And what's with the personal insults towards my girlfriend?

neoism

Haha you seem upset my friend. Why do you care that I think 99% of these girls have had plastic surgery? You're acting like they're your sisters or something. You don't have to defend them, you know.

And what's with the personal insults towards my girlfriend?

do you like any Kpop music or groups?

filler

Banned
I'm all for plastic surgery, so long as it makes you look like Jessica/Tiffany and not MJ/Jenna Jamison. Why would I care otherwise?

Havent passed by for a few days, has the 2nd chapter of that kpopgaf fiction been released yet?

Also, why can't we all be nice people?

Top Bottom