• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Chesskid1

Banned
lhU7RuN.jpg

man T-ARA's performances are so much fun. really enjoying this cb.

ryan-ts

Another week and another chapter of K-Pop GAF's favorite drama...

Hot Coffee - Chapter 4 - The Love Doctor

Trouble brews when Ramyeon runs into a sasaeng fan, meanwhile Dokish frequents the outskirts of Hongdae for some peace and quiet, but is that the truth or is it a lie?

Written by me and ryan-ts, with special thanks to Cuddler for the concept of the story.

Enjoy!

Props to anyone who figures out the Invincible Youth reference I threw in there.

Pendulum

Yeah I'm pretty sure that no one here would just know it off the top of their head.

Anyway, watching RM 174 and Mong Ji said she's single...

tumblr_inline_mre2qwendW1qz4rgp.gif

PM me it. :)

She didnt say she was single, she joked that she’d rather be single than marry Gary :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

The right translation is “single” in the context of single-life. Gary said “I like being single - don’t pray to marry me” and Ji Hyo answered “Yah, I prefer being single (than marrying you)”

Eldren

This was a great performance. Glad to hear the mics were working this time, and the black outfits > white outfits.

Haeryung hair colour change. Comeback? BELIEve.
Ujiiiii

Nue
Glews?
- News and Glue mash-up.

Totally ready for a BESTie comeback. The new hairstyle is a dead giveaway.

Also I love that mashup. News is one of my favourite Muses tracks and it goes surprisingly well with Glue.

Sooyoung looks amazing in those SONE Note photos. They all do actually. Good work, stylists.

dokish

Banned
Well, in my circle of male friends, international and native ones, they are pretty aware that Korean women have the best body ever. Drool over to all the big boobs and ass you want, when you see that delicate, pale skin in what it looks like the sweetest waist ever, you'll drop dead.

If you know how to look and if you have the money, Korea is definitely the place to go.

Like someone (that I can't reveal who) once said to me: Fucking Korean women and then looking to fuck someone else is like driving a Benz and start wondering what it would be like to drive a Volkswagen.

Once you taste them, damn. You're doomed.

filler

Banned
Well, in my circle of male friends, international and native ones, they are pretty aware that Korean women have the best body ever. Drool over to all the big boobs and ass you want, when you see that delicate, pale skin in what it looks like the sweetest waist ever, you'll drop dead.

If you know how to look and if you have the money, Korea is definitely the place to go.

Like someone (that I can't reveal who) once said to me: Fucking Korean women and then looking to fuck someone else is like driving a Benz and start wondering what it would be like to drive a Volkswagen.

In my experience, mostly true, but not always. I've been with some Korean women that were lame in bed, what a waste.

AReed

But aren't you from Brazil? The big ass, big boob capital of the world. Latinas all the way.

Loci

Instead of paying those pale petite godtier waste females, how about picking them up at uni/club or wherever you kids play nowadays.

---

A pink comeback when?

AReed

I thought that was the biggest lie ever until I started hitting the gym and then BAM, big ass out of nowhere. Still no boobs, though.

I don't really care for boobs tbh. I stan Taeyeon for Christ's sake.

But a nice ass is a must.

Eldren

Soshi is doing the end year specials on all 3 channels.

I think is fair to say the ALL are looking good.
HQ

Man, they all have such nice hair now. That's always been my issue, normally one member is unfortunate enough to have bad styling while the rest look great but this time they all look amazing. Can't wait for those end of year specials!

dokish

Banned
But aren't you from Brazil? The big ass, big boob capital of the world. Latinas all the way.
Yes I am. A few days ago I really missed looking at an ass that you could dive in a slap in it and it would spit back your hand. A nice ass in a jeans or some nice legs would be nice (now is winter, everyone is covered).

But as soon as I hit the streets here again, I as reminded why I love these women so much. Korea still gets my vote.
Instead of paying those pale petite godtier waste females, how about picking them up at uni/club or wherever you kids play nowadays.
If we would put them in a measure stick, they wouldn't be in opposite sides. It is true though, that going out and clubbing you can encounter woman who look just like 현영 from Rainbow and up. But sometimes you just need a quick fix or a little spicier night, that's all.

---

Bet the SNSD special will be crowded as fuck and impossible to participate, so I'l just watch on television.

---

EDIT: Shit, missed one performance. It was really close to home.
EDIT2: SM, where the fuck is my BoA ~Here I Am~ Special Blu-Ray Edition?

1386301846-80.jpg

dokish

Banned
Christmas is coming and so are the themed pastry!
I need someone to share these cakes with, they look amazing.

Rams, when are you coming to Korea?

screenshot_2013-12-07dskov.png

Top Bottom