• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Chuckie

Best page of OT5?

This thread will inspire me while I'm having sex tonight with this girl I'm seeing.

Yes I'm bragging

Just don't show her this thread. If she would see your posts here, there is no way you will be having sex.

neoism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_7G4BJdmLQlol <3
11509555033_05acb7357c_o.jpg

a2be6f0egw1ebu1gu6ikkj21kw270tnt.jpg
megustabishieplz.png

The Prime Minister Is Dating Episode 5

Cuddler

2BiC were on Inkigayo:

[&#53804;&#48709; - 2BiC] - Lonely Christmas @&#51064;&#44592;&#44032;&#50836; Inkigayo 131222

Great performance as always and it's snowing again!
It's time for K-Pop GAF's favorite drama, Hot Coffee - Chapter 6 - It's About Time!

It's showtime! Dokish prepares for what could be the biggest night of his life.

Written by me and ryan-ts and thanks to Cuddler for the concept.

Enjoy!
Great work!
Can't wait to read more about that deep and introspective character that has lost his memory, lol

Chesskid1

Banned
@Pendulum
@Pendulum
@Pendulum

he's uploading krystal clear 1080 fancams of t-ara's concert in guangzhou

http://youtu.be/riutQ_Dr_nU

0:00 growl
0:48 barbarbar
1:35 man hi mani ukiss
2:39 boram/jiyeon moment lol
3:13 some famous chinese song i believe
3:50 gangnam style
5:00 pose off
5:20 another chinese song?
6:05 troublemaker
7:35 boram/jiyeon again
8:10 sorry sorry

im crying, kpop groups covering each other is like my favorite thing ever, ive been asking for a special show where kpop groups just cover each other for forever

one of m fave fancams for sure

qri's hair tho

~12 minute interview - Pops in Seoul - Crayon Pop (Lonely Christmas) &#53356;&#47112;&#50857;&#54045; (&#44984;&#47532;&#49828;&#47560;&#49828;)

It's good seeing Soyeon get open like that. Shame her new nose is about as awful and pointless as Bom and Zinger's new additions.... *heavy sigh

Anyway catching up with the thread... Dat Soonkyu. Sica and Soonkyu trying to take over my top 3 lol.
As one of the only people who rates both Sunny and Tiffany highly (fans of either tend to dislike the other), I could use some company.
2ny IS LOVE

She looks like someone you used to love.
No.

Don't be fooled by Wandering Heart Dice, and Bad Eyesight GAF.

Seungyeon >

131220b9f0038ous9.gif

Eldren:

Too many Sunny gifs to post.

·feist·;94644679 said:
As one of the only people who rates both Sunny and Tiffany highly (fans of either tend to dislike the other), I could use some company.
2ny IS LOVE

Lol I'll reevaluate my rankings when they're back. For now it's been Fany, Yuri, and Taeng respectively... Sica and Sunkyu gotta fight for Taeng's spot during that comeback then I'll decide haha.

I do agree though. 2ny is my favorite OTP in recent times... TaeNy was great but it seems to have floundered like TaengSic.
Maybe Taeyeon's the problem here...

Also that song with Clara is pretty good... in a Forever 21 or Express. It was catchy the first time but the more I listened to it, the more I feel like I'm inside a F21/Express dressing room and that's not a good thing lol.

Fafnir

I think this was the same list that ranked the 100 most beautiful faces last year. Goddess Taeyeon #9. There's alot of After School in this list. Nana made it to #2.

http://youtu.be/IdMa692o0AQ

94. Woori
82. E-Young
80. Victoria Song
75. Jaekyung
71. Im Yoona
66. Sooyoung
63. Lizzy
39. IU
34. Go Ara
20. Jessica Jung
14. Suzy Bae
9. Kim Taeyeon
2. Nana

vanty

I watched that before, the list is a total joke. Whoever puts it together is no better than some random gaffer doing a list in a hot girls thread. In fact their list is worse especially looking at the "previous high" numbers as well.

From a kpop perspective it's quite odd they only seem to really know of SNSD and AS while ignoring the likes of Sulli and Sohee who would destroy almost everyone there.

At least they made a good choice for #1. E-young getting some props is good as well.

Wow I was only going to write that first sentence ahah

luso

Can be a random list, but Nana above Taeyeon? Never!
The “Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2013&#8243; comprises women from 34 countries who are chosen based on grace, elegance, class, poise, joy, promise, and hope, beyond simply aesthetic perfection

ibiRqsBQ3uHnlt.jpg

iRHhddrmyjOXF.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
UxZYcCH.jpg

here's a picture of hyomin holding my hat. apparently another person on twitter ordered hyomin's hat, i contacted them, but it says backordered instead of processed like mine does, and that happens sometimes on soompi with rare items according to a few people.

i had jiyeon's outfit in my cart but i couldn't remember my password, then when i did after 3 login tries, it was gone, site started lagging as hell so i just clicked on anything i could and picked hyomin and was able to get her hat.

there were only 18 items available in total at soompi shop and i feel really damn lucky to get one.

hypeddd, dunno what i'm gonna do with it though.

milkham

here's a picture of hyomin holding my hat. apparently another person on twitter ordered hyomin's hat, i contacted them, but it says backordered instead of processed like mine does, and that happens sometimes on soompi with rare items according to a few people.

i had jiyeon's outfit in my cart but i couldn't remember my password, then when i did after 3 login tries it was gone, site started lagging as hell so i just clicked on anything i could and picked hyomin and was able to get her hat.

there were only 18 items available in total at soompi shop and i feel really damn lucky to get one.

CinnamonAppleJelly2.jpg
zqKIY8x.jpg

No No Eul

Haha I've emerged a changed man! I was excited, then disappointed, then pissed off. But I got a good night's sleep and I'm fine. I overreacted and whined about it but I'm over it now. Rewatching new Sunny and Sooyoung fancams has been very soothing! (Also this helped too; what an angel.)

Yeah, you seemed pretty positive about it in the end, having been rather disappointed after seeing the setlist.

im dead

4LQjuBj.png

the site was crashing like hell and barely useable glad i got anything

That's awesome, fine work!

I've been keeping an eye on the live stream. At least, I assume it's live.

Edit: Oh god was that KKS I just saw lurking in the background.

luso

UxZYcCH.jpg

i had jiyeon's outfit in my cart but i couldn't remember my password, then when i did after 3 login tries, it was gone, site started lagging as hell so i just clicked on anything i could and picked hyomin and was able to get her hat.

Until I saw the pic (it took some time to load) I thought this was a fanfic attempt. Congratulations.

Edit: Oh god was that KKS I just saw lurking in the background.

KKS: Everything under my control.

Eldren

Audio stream of the f(x) and Exo show. Poor quality (and a lot of screaming fans) but it's better than nothing. I've seen this setlist floating around, don't know if it's real but it looks pretty good (Step!) Currently on History (love this song) so we'll see how it turns out.

Edit: OH MY GOD Step being performed live, HELP.

·feist·;94644679 said:
Eldren:

Too many Sunny gifs to post.

Oh my god.

iSt2APURW2S3w.gif

How very kind of you! Hyo looked so cute, and Sunny's stage was unreal.

Yeah, you seemed pretty positive about it in the end, having been rather disappointed after seeing the setlist.

Haha yeah, it turned out alright in the end I guess. I got all these amazing Sunny gifs out of it, so it's not all bad.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I think this was the same list that ranked the 100 most beautiful faces last year. Goddess Taeyeon #9. There's alot of After School in this list. Nana made it to #2.

http://youtu.be/IdMa692o0AQ

94. Woori
82. E-Young
80. Victoria Song
75. Jaekyung
71. Im Yoona
66. Sooyoung
63. Lizzy
39. IU
34. Go Ara
20. Jessica Jung
14. Suzy Bae
9. Kim Taeyeon
2. Nana
yep

Loci

That list is click bait. They started putting in more k-idols when they starting getting loads of hits from k-pop fans.
This. Check out the comments, youtube is mere a kpop fanbases dominated platform. Dat Go Ara tho.

---

Loving that Dambi song. Muh queen <3

Pendulum

@Pendulum
@Pendulum
@Pendulum

he's uploading krystal clear 1080 fancams of t-ara's concert in guangzhou

http://youtu.be/riutQ_Dr_nU

So this is what Christmas feels like.

I hope he continues to upload more. Best cam of the concert yet. I love the fun they are having.

I am nothing short of jealous. Stupid Christmas holiday away.

------

That view.
·feist·;94644679 said:

------

------

------

Qri's Twitter said:
&#50612;? &#50864;&#47532; &#50612;&#46356;&#49436; &#48420;&#51256;? &#47700;&#47532; &#53328;&#47532;&#49828;&#47560;&#49828;
"Oh? Have we met before? Merry Qristmas"

isuzu

I was listening to the audio stream and at one point they performed a really upbeat song I didn't recognise. Well, here it is. I think they're wearing mittens.

How do you not recognize Candy? It's only the most iconic kpop song ever.
3iX0CcK.jpg

Summoning Sehun to punish you for this blasphemy, tbh.

Anyway, thanks for the fancam! So many Xiumin fangirls, omg. My baby is really getting dat popularity (also, XIUHAAAAAN! MY SHIP IS SAILING BEAUTIFULLY).

Merry Krismas, gaf!
XszR9X0.gif

Top Bottom