• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

luso

tumblr_my7pz17Dmq1rkem0io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_my7pz17Dmq1rkem0io2_1280.jpg

tumblr_my7qi57F0s1sewbc1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_my7qxzQ7oT1rjtvg8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_my7mc41mQ21sewbc1o1_1280.jpg

Eldren

That Jessica photo is iconic. I hope whoever runs that fansite is patting themselves on the back.

Seohyun's performance was really nice. I love seeing her play guitar, and I think I liked this even more than Speak Now from their January show.

When You Wish Upon A Star was lovely. Bless that crowd for cheering after Hyo's line.

I am so desperate for fancams of Sunny and Sooyoung. I'll be rearranging my Soshi ranking while I wait.

Edit: Partial fancam of Sunny - Bloom

Oh, wait, a partial fancam of Sooyoung - 24 Hours

tumblr_my7qvjpMty1s997vso1_1280.jpg

Ym1r

Ma Boy has high notes? Lol I thought hyorin just screams into the mic when she sings it.

Jessica pics are godlike tho jesus

actually now that I think about it... I think I'd enjoy Ma Boy a lot more if Fany does well on it, her voice is much smoother, Hyorin just has superior vocal control.

Hyorin always sounded like she had something stuck in her throat whenever I heard her sing, and shes always yelling in their songs. When she has soft songs where she can vary her tone it sounds a lot better.

Eldren

tumblr_my7tweIO2k1qev635o1_250.gif
tumblr_my7tweIO2k1qev635o2_250.gif

tumblr_my7tweIO2k1qev635o3_250.gif
tumblr_my7tweIO2k1qev635o4_250.gif

I loved this performance so much.
That 4th gif being slightly smaller is driving me crazy.

I know everyone is focused on the above 9 ladies, but here's a new sub for another 9 (Nine Muses Star Beauty Show 130604)

This is great, thanks for sharing. I love shows like this. And now I know where this gif came from:

Hopefully they make even more tv appearances next year. I feel like they have good chemistry and charisma when they're together.

roaSone

I can barely breathe right now, Soonkyu is seriously amazing, she nailed this.
She became my top 1 Soshi like a month ago, but with this, her place is stucked 4ever.

Fafnir

GDI, now this is the concert I want to see live. Every time I see Seobaby play the guitar, even tho it's only strumming a few chords, I feel good. Those lucky bastards with YulTi for Ma Boy...

Song would better w/o the features, or with better MCs - 윤하 ft. 이루펀트_없어 (Nothing by Younha feat. Eluphant of Mcountdown 2013.12.19)

The Life & Times of Moon Hyuna - Young and beautiful

2 minutes of Shikshin as Sunmi - 大漢(RaiBaka)@131222 SooYoung-24 Hours長版

glue-makingg-036aar5.gif

*Sunny as Gain*
Just found this T-ara shoot when Soyeon was at her ultra prime.

*SIGH*
Ma Boy has high notes? Lol I thought hyorin just screams into the mic when she sings it. [...] When she has soft songs where she can vary her tone it sounds a lot better.
02597D3B51C46E681DCD4A

giri

Heirs is a shitty Korean drama aimed at teenage girls which is full of every cliche they could think of, but it never pretends to be more than that, which is a good thing.

I watched it for Park Shin Hye, I must admit.

Gonna have to disagree about Krystal being a good actor, she pretty much plays the same character in every show she appears in.

"Heirs is a shitty drama. I watched it all." Ramyeon.

lol, sorry, not picking on you, it just reads funny.

(hey, we've all watched shitty tv show for certain actress's. JAG for catherine bell classic example).

ALSO, does anyone knwo where the full yuri ma boy is ?

Cause. Golf Ham. Yuri.

ramyeon

"Heirs is a shitty drama. I watched it all." Ramyeon.

lol, sorry, not picking on you, it just reads funny.

(hey, we've all watched shitty tv show for certain actress's. JAG for catherine bell classic example).

Cause. Golf Ham. Yuri.
Oh no, trust me, the fact that I watched it all baffles even me lol.

dokish

Banned
Best page of OT5?

This thread will inspire me while I'm having sex tonight with this girl I'm seeing.

Yes I'm bragging

vanty

Best page of OT5?

This thread will inspire me while I'm having sex tonight with this girl I'm seeing.

Yes I'm bragging

For fucks sake, keep that creepy shit out of here. In the tens of thousands of posts in these threads have you ever seen someone post anything like this? Do you understand it isn't at all appropriate or necessary?

luso

Dokish, don't be so blunt. Just saying you have a date is be enough, man.
Conversa de trepar garotas aqui é um pouco demais, não?
(Minha tentativa de brasileiro).

Cause. Golf Ham. Yuri.

There isn't a Yuri fancam, only the Yulti (good enough)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjBuQhTytm8

Also from a Tiffany's interview:
She [Tiffany] seemed really excited, saying she’s busy with the visual directing of Girls’ Generation’s new album that will release soon. After gathering interviews about the nine Girls’ Generation members’ preferences that were collected in archives, she is now attending production meetings
From the teaser it doesn't looks bad, quite the opposite.
Also (this is not new but) this means they have a saying in some of the concepts developing.

caesar

Banned
I feel left out by the big ass thread of learning Japanese, I feel we should have one for Korean too. It wouldn't be as big because of gaming fans coughotakuscough but could be cool. Anyone down for that?

giri

Also (this is not new but) this means they have a saying in some of the concepts developing.

Wait. wasn't tiff responsible for the styling of the TTS album cover? i'm sure she was...

luso

Not sure about the cover specifically, but there was a note also in the interview

Fashion King Korea’ is like a stage to test Tiffany, who handled Girls’ Generation and Girls’ Generation – TTS’s visual directing, for her potential as a visual director and designer.

Sevarus

I feel left out by the big ass thread of learning Japanese, I feel we should have one for Korean too. It wouldn't be as big because of gaming fans coughotakuscough but could be cool. Anyone down for that?

I would definitely be down for that, if you wanted to make one (I can't make threads yet).

Eldren

Just catching up on the last few days' worth of thread. It was fun watching Eldren's opinion of the Soshi concert gradually do a 180 over the course of the weekend. :p

Haha I've emerged a changed man! I was excited, then disappointed, then pissed off. But I got a good night's sleep and I'm fine. I overreacted and whined about it but I'm over it now. Rewatching new Sunny and Sooyoung fancams has been very soothing! (Also this helped too; what an angel.) On to the next concert! Looking forward to the Gayos.

I'm glad the members are finally starting to have more input in their albums. I liked that Yuri and Sooyoung wrote lyrics for I Got A Boy and if the new concept is something Tiffany came up with then I'm really happy because it looks great. Hopefully we'll get a proper version of the teaser soon, I'm curious if the music in the background is an indication of what the single will sound like.

I can't wait till dice finds out she's a Korean catholic too. Will be hilarious.

Shots fired? Hahaha.

Anyway catching up with the thread... Dat Soonkyu. Sica and Soonkyu trying to take over my top 3 lol.

Hopefully this is gonna be a sign to come of adult Soshi.

Top Bottom