• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Loci

So gud.

tumblr_my4509yEut1s4lqmmo1_500.gif

Bb7omLEIAAACoTE.jpg:large

tumblr_my41qhm3KS1s94878o2_250.gif

Pendulum

Nine Muses TV Daily Interview - Glue Recording and Rehearsal

---------

Minah said:

Girl group Girl’s Day comeback confirmed, 3rd January 2014.

An official from agency Dream Tea Entertainment announced, “Girl’s Day will be coming back with their mini album on 3rd January 2014.”

“They will express a more mature femininity compared to Girl’s Day’s previous songs ‘Expectation’ and ‘Female President’. The members are all adults now and can express a wider range of their personal femininity through the song and choreography. Emphasizing the upgraded sexy charms which will raise anticipations.”

Coming back after 6months, Girl’s Day received great love and support starting with the title track, ‘Expectation’ of their 1st full length album in March, followed by ‘Female President’ in June and ‘Tell Me’ in July.

Meanwhile, Girl’s Day will be having their fanmeeting “Christmas Kiss” in Japan on the 24th December at Club Citta.

Eldren

the funny thing is, if you turn on the subs the lyrics are, at that moment, "I drew your face so many nights". That was completely unintentional, subs were not on the video when I first started, and I realized it when loen added them not too long ago.

Wow, that's deep! It's like it was meant to be. (Slightly off-topic but I love that Loen subs a lot of their own stuff, I think that's really cool.)

Sones already hard at work

#JusticeForSeohyun # TTSWithoutTheS #DestroyTaeNyStans

Oh man, I love rehearsal footage and the members all look like they're enjoying themselves but...360p. YouTube pls.

Really looking forward to the Girl's Day comeback too, January is shaping up to be a good month.

neoism

I have a link page with almost all SNSD variety shows on it shame I'm at work will link it when I get home SNSD variety is infinitely rewatch able lol I watched it for over a year now and rewatch shows all the time I really should try and slowly download them all. Lol I watch more Korean TV than anything US television is not worth it

Berry Good Yo
most of the good ones have already been listed or linked sadly a big lot of this don't worth anymore but just use google and search it and its not to hard to find.

vanty

Until she lifts her head up she's worse than Jessica. Always with the angles probably means the reality is bad news.

luso

Until she lifts her head up she's worse than Jessica. Always with the angles probably means the reality is bad news.

Lol I'm behind this, it looks like she found her good(?) angle and now always stick to it.

tumblr_my5fv3YKuD1szthb5o1_500.jpg

Background seems the venue of tomorrow's concert.

Eldren

Anyone else seen this supposed Marchen Fantasy setlist floating around the internet? There's no evidence to suggest it's true but I really really hope it's not real. Trying not to get my hopes up (this is SM, after all) but...ugh

Aside from Sooyoung covering 24 Hours I don't like the look of this. Hopefully it's fake.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm seeing people bad-mouthing Queen Kyungri!

iY8Dmyr5oYMkp.gif

Dice knows what's up.

Pendulum

Scary. Who's that other female idol who has a large forehead?

There are plenty that don't like showing their forehead, but I am having trouble thinking of one that's in the same league as Hyorin.

------

The Takao Fukushima remixes on the T-ara Number Nine X'mas edition album are legit, and not just swapping out one instrument for another as recent remixes have been.

------

Crazy cat lady Moon Hyuna has a new addition.
acaeZo4.jpg

She's happy about it
UlwajJO.jpg

------

Edit: Hyeyeon on the guitar again.

Edit 2: Who are these ahjummas doing BarBarBar on the KBS Entertainment Awards?

Ym1r

Krystal's character is really enjoyable in Heirs, she was inserted at really great times in order to brighten up the show.

The beginning of heirs was so bad, but around episode 3 or 4 when it actually started to develop I enjoyed it a lot. I will never forgive the ending though.

ramyeon

Heirs is a shitty Korean drama aimed at teenage girls which is full of every cliche they could think of, but it never pretends to be more than that, which is a good thing.

I watched it for Park Shin Hye, I must admit.

Gonna have to disagree about Krystal being a good actor, she pretty much plays the same character in every show she appears in.

Chesskid1

Banned
Jiyeon/Eunjung grind as compensation. Bring on the stage fancams.

man soyeon was really getting into growl at :34, barbarbar and sorry sorry was fun as well. i love seeing kpop groups cover each other songs so i can't wait for better fancams

like their funnest concert ever
+falling u performed for the first time
+a bunch of fun covers of other kpop songs
+ wearing those animal costumes and doing bo peep, etc
+christmas outfits

i need HQ media now

tsGoxWl.jpg

Eldren

Here's a bootleg quality audio stream of Marchen Fantasy It was rehearsals earlier, this is the real show now.

I'm trying to catch up on twitter, people have been talking about rehearsals, and it looks like the setlist I linked earlier might be real, or at least partially real. They've done The Boys, Hoot and Express 999, and now they're on to Galaxy Supernova, so it's looking likely. Ugh, I'm still holding out hope it's fake somehow.

This would be an awful setlist (with the exception of Sooyoung & Sunny's solos). No solo stage for Yoona or Hyoyeon, not even a dance (even though I'd love to hear them sing)? Kissing You X-Mas version? Gee acapella? Diamond? Love & Girls? Covering a Mariah song? Seriously, 2 special stages for Tiffany while Hyo and Yoona don't even get one? Please be fake. I think I'm going to stan Nine Muses full time instead.

Edit: Ma Boy was a bit of a mess. Yuri sounded good but - and I'm not trying to be a dick here - Tiffany couldn't sing Hyorin's high notes. On the plus side, YES SUNNY IS SLAYING RIGHT NOW. God she sounds so good. Bloom is a great track and she is nailing it.

YES here comes Sooyoung to sing 24 hours. OH MY GOD

Soo was FLAWLESS
ibs22jAgB24UiR.gif

Loci

Probably never. SM will likely save it for a blu-ray or something. I'm currently listening to some low quality audio stream and scouring twitter for updates. There's a few short fancams but nothing substantial.

Wait what, isn't this supposed to be like the last year's christmas special?
They perform this full show for a couple of hardcore fans who probably spend a fortune to get those tickets?

luso

Here's a bootleg quality audio stream of Marchen Fantasy It was rehearsals earlier, this is the real show now.

I'm trying to catch up on twitter, people have been talking about rehearsals, and it looks like the setlist I linked earlier might be real, or at least partially real. They've done The Boys, Hoot and Express 999, and now they're on to Galaxy Supernova, so it's looking likely. Ugh, I'm still holding out hope it's fake somehow.

This would be an awful setlist (with the exception of Sooyoung & Sunny's solos). No solo stage for Yoona or Hyoyeon, not even a dance (even though I'd love to hear them sing)? Kissing You X-Mas version? Gee acapella? Diamond? Love & Girls? Covering a Mariah song? Seriously, 2 special stages for Tiffany while Hyo and Yoona don't even get one? Please be fake. I think I'm going to stan Nine Muses full time instead.

Edit: Ma Boy was a bit of a mess. Yuri sounded good but - and I'm not trying to be a dick here - Tiffany couldn't sing Hyorin's high notes. On the plus side, YES SUNNY IS SLAYING RIGHT NOW. God she sounds so good. Bloom is a great track and she is nailing it.

YES here comes Sooyoung to sing 24 hours. OH MY GOD

Soo was FLAWLESS

I don't see your problems on this setlist, what exactly were you expecting, top notch flawless concert with all new brand songs and covers? And what's the problem with Diamond?
They are performing some of their songs, in a Christmas themed concert, in addition some special stages which not all member can pull off. Yoona has a drama filming, I'm sure doesn't have time for more, and Hyoyeon doesn't sings very well. It's already good to have a concert outside their tours...

Eldren

Wait what, isn't this supposed to be like the last year's christmas special?
They perform this full show for a couple of hardcore fans who probably spend a fortune to get those tickets?

I'm not actually sure. This is for SMTown week but I'm not sure if it's specifically a christmas special. There's a few christmas songs but there's a bunch of other random ones, so I've no idea. But the "spend a fortune to get tickets" thing is true I imagine.

a4b8e2e7gw1ebso242u59g209q06je83.gif

Edit:
I don't see your problems on this setlist, what exactly were you expecting, top notch flawless concert with all new brand songs and covers? And what's the problem with Diamond?
They are performing some of their songs, in a Christmas themed concert, in addition some special stages which not all member can pull off. Yoona has a drama filming, I'm sure doesn't have time for more, and Hyoyeon doesn't sings very well. It's already good to have a concert outside their tours...

Well we were told to expect solo stages and special stages, so I was expecting all 9 members to have a solo/special stage. Maybe I was being naive. If someone goes to a concert then yes they should expect it to be top notch. They paid money to see people doing their job, which is performing. (As for Diamond, I may have confused it for another song. I actually liked the performance, so clearly I was mistaken.)

And who says not all the members can pull off a solo stage? The ones they've done previously have been good. Why couldn't Hyo get something like this again? Her voice is pretty good. Or just let her and Yoona do a dance stage or something, if they can't sing.

They've just started I Got A Boy but before this there was about a 10 minute break, with the fans just singing and nothing else happening on stage. You could easily fit two solo stages in that time.

Very brief comeback teaser

Oh my god that music kind of sounds a little bit like Gimme More by Britney YES PLEASE
tumblr_inline_my7hw9y3oN1rwmxs2.jpg

Better version

luso

There could be dozens of reasons for one member not having a solo stage. That 10m breaks were for the final preparations/outfit changes. Without knowing is just speculation, I'm not seeing someone telling "Listen, all of you get solo stages. But not you. Wes, you Hyoyeon!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaWpFheeIPw

Now I need a date for the comeback Two weeks max?

tumblr_my7ipv6Yuk1qgo3hao1_1280.jpg

neoism

:0 soooomuch win fucking sm I swear why didn't they broadcast that concert :(
Sica in a one piece :eek:

Dat comeback teaser
Hope to get some good cams and pics

Top Bottom