• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

neoism

You guys are arguing over and over about opinions and tastes, I mean what is the point here ? Some liked IGAB era, Some liked The Boys era, Some liked TTS era... but stop talking trash/critical about one or another... It's pointless, really.
Also, anyone can have a day or more off, we don't know their personal lives and the happenings during each of their days. I didn't watch these gayo performances yet, but seeing all the SBS hate even from idols themselves, it must have been pretty sucky, and surely has shook the whole ambiance of the night. This high stage is the most stupid thing they could have think about... I mean 9 people on something that's more than 6m above the ground, anyone would be distressed, nah ?

Now we'll see with their comeback if they're still half-assing like nearly all of you are saying..
yeah I hope sm lets them rest enough. But one not so good performance doesnt mean they dun give a fuck anymore. Yoona better be there :-/ Her filming doesn't end intil the end if January so maybe it's not until the first week of Feb.....
You know what I don't get is are they on their new contracts now???? You think they would have had more demands in the time off department maybe that's why sm works them to the bone when they can. That proformance wouldn't have been nearly as bad if the audio and camerawork wasn't dog shit but when one is missing you can tell it beings them down a little

luso

tumblr_mylvtcowZ51qgru4to4_250.gif

Because DBSK comeback is in a week, I also expect a comeback at least three weeks later, last January/first February.
About the contracts, I don't know, as a group they complete the 7th year in 2014 but I don't know if it's the same for all, if they have more time because overseas promotions.
But they have some inputs for the concepts, some of them said so in some interviews.

Visitins Yoona
ECOGsKC.jpg

My mistake. What's up with Fany not showing up. I speculate she was like I had to cover for your ass.

She probably was recording for the MBC Gayo at that time, she has a special stage with Shinee´s Key. They performed Bang Bang by Will.I.Am.

It seems that fangirls wars got real.

@TheSMTOWNWORLD
Apparently there's a fight in front of SM building and it's totally chaos now. Girls pulling each other's hair.

BcvbYttCQAAIxuV.jpg:large

@oniontaker
And now security's been called because fangirls are fighting outside the SM building? Come on guys...

BcvZ_KFCYAAk_tX.jpg:large

isuzu

Some say its between exo and shinee fans? Where is isuzu?

From what I'm reading it was 1 japanese Cassiopeia vs 1 chinese Exorcist and they were fighting because the Exorcist was taking photos and the Cassie didn't like it? I have no idea I just hope someone recorded that so I can laugh.

milkham

From what I'm reading it was 1 japanese Cassiopeia vs 1 chinese Exorcist and they were fighting because the Exorcist was taking photos and the Cassie didn't like it? I have no idea I just hope someone recorded that so I can laugh.

an international incident!

luso

You just posted some 50MB of GIF power, poor people without good speed internet :p
Maybe don't link all of them?

Tomorrow I'll be able to follow the MBC year end special.

tumblr_mymr10DWiG1rwl8mto1_1280.jpg

kingkitty

Nice ending to Reply 1994.

Even though I thought the persistence of Chilbong's love hunt became such a drag in the latter half of the series, it's still a nice followup to 1997. Although the show doesn't quite match the same quality. Maybe that's due to nearly every ep being almost 90 minutes long, but oh well. I'll still miss watching these characters.

Except Chilbong.

Fuck Chilbong.

edit: Suzy won a "top excellence" award for acting? For...Gu Family Book? Have they seen that show?

Fafnir

seung gi deserved it because he carried that drama until its end.

suzy, though. just lol at her wooden acting. add the fact that she beat go hyun jung for that award. just lol. whether you are a k-pop fan or not, that award is for acting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlLHOWfiumY

just look at the face of every actor/actress during her speech.

Damn that speech, look of disdain, and the dead silence made that awkward as hell. Seunggi was trying to help her out but she should have cut that speech real short. I wish Crayon Pop performed there just to see the actors stone face it like they did when Soshi performed Hoot.

llehuty

Code:
Bold: > 1 million views
Underlined: Weekly music show winner and/or Gaon weekly singles chart winner 
Italic: Nugu alert
Arrow: Editor's choice

iDizVKS4jyPn9.png

Kim Jo han - The stars, the moon, all for U
> Fiestar - I don't know
LED apple - With the wind
Miss A - Hush
Oh Ye Ri - Because of you
SHU-I - So in luv
Taeyang - Ringa linga
>> Mr.Mr - Do you feel me
> U Song Eun - Healing
> Phantom - New era (ft. Navi)
Jin - Gone
>> M&N - Tonight
>> AlphaBAT - AB City
Huk Gak - Memory of your scent
Untouchable - Vain (ft. Koonta of Rude Paper)
Untouchable - Trip
> Blady - Blood type B girl
Davichi - Letter
>> Gummy & Big brother - Only one
Lim Chang Jung - Open the door
T.O.P. - Doom Dada
NC.A - Oh my god
>> Rhythmking - Think About You (feat. Bumkey, Yenny & Shorry J)
Lee Juck - Lie Lie Lie
>> Lim Kim - Goodbye 20
F.T.Island - Madly
> Norazo - Wild horse
A-jax - Stay with me
> Wa$$up - Nom nom nom
>>> Glen Check - Young generation
Rose Motel - Marrying man, marrying woman
2Bic - She (ft. 79)
G.O - Play that song
San E - Break up dinner (ft. Sanchez of Phantom)
>>> San E - Where did you sleep (ft. Verbal Jint, Swings)
100% V - Missing you
>> 2NE1 - I miss you
Electroboyz - Busted (ft. C-Luv)
Dok2 - My dreams do come true
Lush - Yesterday
Paloalto - Au revoir
Paloalto - renaissance
>>> VIXX - Only U
>>> VIXX - Voodoo doll
Tasty - Day n' night
Ku hye Sun - Happy
Crayon pop - Lonely christmas
> Younha - Run 2
> Younha - Not there
Urban Zakapa - Blind
Urban Zakapa - When winter comes
Hyolyn - Lonely
> Hyolyn - One way love
2AM - Regret
Taru - Rainy
>> Odd eye - Never
Excite - Come back to me
Noel - Being forgotten
> Dickpunks - Hello goodbye
Peach Girl - Fox-fur muffler
History - What I am to you
The Boss - Why goodbye
> Pro C - Bad Memory

dokish

Banned
Damn that speech, look of disdain, and the dead silence made that awkward as hell. Seunggi was trying to help her out but she should have cut that speech real short. I wish Crayon Pop performed there just to see the actors stone face it like they did when Soshi performed Hoot.

If Fany was drunk, Suzy was definitely high.

The RM Christmas Nightmare was fantastic. Without spoiling much, I honestly did not expect it to play out that way. The editing was spot on that I was pretty much fooled the entire episode. Mad props to the writers and the villain for managing to keep that a secret until the end.

Some thoughts on the ep.... spoilers abound so I'm marking what needs to be marked, other non-essentials won't be.

Somebody explain to me why Giraffe has Eunji's number? I seriously was shocked when he called her and she said this isn't his usual number... I was like holyshitwtf. How's that possible?! Funny part was when Jihyo bluntly asked if she and Gary had something going on, Eunji totally ignored the question.

Spoilers here...
I love the fact that Dynamic Duo and Leessang are real bros. Who'd think that the two best rap groups in the country would actually be bros in real life? I'm already a huge fan of both groups and seeing that just made me really respect them more.

The Jung Jung couple was pretty awesome as well. I remember that ep a while back where the Monday couple ultimately won the race, and the JJ couple acted too fcking cute the entire ep. That was one of the best eps of RM this year, and I'm glad to know they actually got married IRL. As a Monday Couple shipper, hopefully that'll be their future as well haha.

Btw, fun fact: I didn't believe until I checked the wiki but this is seriously the first time Gil made a proper appearance in the show. I'm sure he's had a cameo or two before, but for the past 3 years, 176 episodes of RM, Gil never became a guest on the show. Meanwhile Gary has had a couple of appearances in Infinite Challenge. That's pretty damn crazy if you think about it.

Pendulum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlLHOWfiumY

just look at the face of every actor/actress during her speech.

Her speech was as bad as her acting.

I'm not sitting in ryan-ts' camp yet, but I'm sick of Suzy right now, and have been for most of the year. Suzy saturation reached its peak.

Cheers for these again, llehuty. Loving the gifs you've used as well.

Somebody explain to me why Giraffe has Eunji's number? I seriously was shocked when he called her and she said this isn't his usual number... I was like holyshitwtf. How's that possible?! Funny part was when Jihyo bluntly asked if she and Gary had something going on, Eunji totally ignored the question.

Spoilers here...
I love the fact that Dynamic Duo and Leessang are real bros. Who'd think that the two best rap groups in the country would actually be bros in real life? I'm already a huge fan of both groups and seeing that just made me really respect them more.

AReed51 offers the most plausible reason for the phone numbers.

Regarding the spolier,
Dynamic Duo and Leessang have been buds for over 10 years now. They've featured on each other's music a number of times and are part of The Movement, a SK hip hop crew which also contains other artists such as Epik High, Drunken Tiger, and Dok2.

Top Bottom