• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

luso

Damn that speech, look of disdain, and the dead silence made that awkward as hell. Seunggi was trying to help her out but she should have cut that speech real short. I wish Crayon Pop performed there just to see the actors stone face it like they did when Soshi performed Hoot.

Compare that speech with Sooyoung's acceptance, totally a different level.
And that soshi performance...

iblCXTjdCK3JnS.jpg

dokish

Banned
Girl's Day comeback will be the perfect opportunity to test my near gear. If they perform during day time, I'll get amazing shots.

EDIT: 22h I have Davichi concert, yeah!

No No Eul

Gary held her flowers while Jihyo received an award. Monday.

I thought Sooyoung getting four bouquets was a bit excessive. Jihyo got a dozen or so...

Tony is insane for losing this.

I sort of assume that Tony knew the shit was about to hit the fan due to the gambling scandal and split up with Hyeri to distance her from the whole thing. Maybe that's just me being idealistic though.

Also, that Hyeri teaser, mein gott.

Gotta love Crayon Pop, this was hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck1_p2v3keA

ibxGVEwWB4Ybdx.gif

Edit: New link for that Crayon Pop performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ml8SLCCiU

giri

Courtesy of Uguuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~~

Still translating and finding the rest
Trying to get this up as soon as possible

#1 - Opening stage - Bounce, Bar Bar Bar, IGAB, Growl
#2 - B1A4 + Apink
#3 - Teen Top Niel - Baby
#4 - Ailee - I Love It
#5 - Ailee + Teen Top Niel - 4minutes
#6 - Block B - Very Good
#7 - Girls Day - Female President
#8 - VIXX - Voodoo Doll
#9 - Crayon Pop - Bar Bar Bar
#10 - Dal Shabet - Be Ambitious
#11 - Rainbow - Tell Me Tell Me
#12 - BTOB - Thriller
#13 - BAP - One Shot
#14 - Seol Undo
#15 - Park Hyun Bin - Chunhyangah + Shabang Shabang
#16 - Tae Jin Ah
#17 -
#18 - Seol Undo + Park Hyun BIn + Tae Jinah + Hong Jinyoung-
#19 - Ladies Code - Pretty Pretty
#20 - Bangtan Boys - No More Dream, etc.
#21 - T-ARA - Number 9 + Do You Know Me
#22 - After School - First Love
#23 - Ailee - U & I
#24 - Song JInyoung + Park Sujin + Han Donggeun
#25 - Insooni - Umbrella
#26 - Insooni + Cho PD - Dear Friend
#27 - Lee Juck
#28 - Apink - No No No
#29 - f(x) - RPPP
#30 - ZE:A - The Ghost of Wind
#31 - miss A - Hush
#32 - Key + Tiffany - Bang Bang
#32 - Key + Amber + Kris + Chanyeol - Like a G6
#33 - SECRET - I Do I Do
#34 - 4minute - What's Your Name
#35 - Lee Hyori + MFBTY
#36 - Romantic J (Juniel & Jonghyun) - Love Falls
#37 - CNBLUE - Lady + I'm Sorry
#38 - IU - The Red Shoes
#39 - K.Will - You Don't Know Love
#40 - Lim Chang Jung - Open the Door
#41 - K.Will + Lim Chang Jung - Please Call Me Oppa
#42 - B1A4 - What's Happening?
#43 - TEEN TOP - Miss Right + Rocking
#44 - EXO - Wolf + Growl
#45 - INFINITE - Inception + Destiny
#46 - Hyorin - Sweet Dreams
#47 - SISTAR - Give It To Me
#48 - KARA - Pretty Girl, Lupin, Step, Mister
#49 - KARA - Damaged Lady
#50 - Yoseob + Junhyung - Caffeine, Junhyung - Flower
#51 - BEAST - Shadow
#52 - 2PM - ADTOY
#53 - 2PM - Game Over
#54 - SHINee - Dream Girl + Everybody
#55 - SNSD - IGAB

Slowdive

Banned
I hope Kara get decent stage time and it's not a really short medley of songs. Hyori + MFBTY should be good. I'm going to miss the beginning because of work though.

dokish

Banned
Fuck going to concerts in Korea.
Even if you buy tickets through your cellphone, you still have to show up at the ticket booth to get the actual tickets.

The line is massive, I'm hungry.

The one who asked: Nikon 7000 and 200mm, plus tripod, although my lens is better for filming. Not that sharp for pics.

giri

HYORI YOU'RE A GOD DAMN ALL STAR. - everything thats good about k-pop idols is on show with Hyori.

Just in case no one knew.

Also, its ok Jiyoon, we all still <3 you.

But lets be real. Miss A...

AReed51 offers the most plausible reason for the phone numbers.

Regarding the spolier,
Dynamic Duo and Leessang have been buds for over 10 years now. They've featured on each other's music a number of times and are part of The Movement, a SK hip hop crew which also contains other artists such as Epik High, Drunken Tiger, and Dok2.

Yeah, I totally forgot that A-Pinkeu did that Fanta commercial. I guess I'll take him off the list for now.

And the spoiler...
I knew about Leessang's connection to Drunken Tiger, but I didn't know about Dynamic Duo.
That's really cool to know that the big groups are more of a community compared to what the US has. I mean sure I love diss tracks and beefs with other rappers, but working together is obviously much much better. Serenade from Leessang's Asura Balbalta is probably one of my favorite hip hop tracks in recent history, I shudder to think if that track wouldn't have existed.

Anyway I woke up just in time for IGAB on MBC... will catch up on the rest show as soon as the ones I wanna watch are uploaded.

That said, it seemed like MBC paid attention to the complaints KBS and SBS got. Camera work was miles ahead of both with no sound issues for Soshi as well. I think Soshi themselves read some of the criticism, they seemed much more energized compared to SBS.

isuzu

Bye, Kara. Bye, Nicole, the first girl I stanned in kpop </3 ;A;
daiBk4f.gif

I'm gonna miss you
DAf22TV.gif

Your bff Key is gonna miss you
T1s8XXH.gif

K-pop will miss you and your bright smile :(
Kq6PA3E.gif

072J5Nk.gif

don't go ;-;

dokish

Banned
Why is Kara over again? I forgot.

Was never a fan of the group like other fellow GAFers, but I can imagine the pain to see them go. I don't wanna think about Crayon Pop being over or BoA retiring (she's almost there lol).

dokish

Banned
Fucking hit, 4:35 in the morning and I have one meeting at 10:30.

Ok, let's go straight to it:

1. Bought the tickets even though I didn't knew them at all. After the purchase I glanced through a few videos on Youtube, their music was very so so to my ears and I didn't felt the appeal at all. Their looks were pretty bland although they were pretty, but I couldn't feel anything.

2. I went to a Erasure concert in Brazil without knowing anything about it and loved everything after I left. With Davichi was the same. In the beginning I wasn't feeling the balladas, but as soon as the talks initiated and the more energetic musics, I was already high on their energy.

3. They took 3 or 4 (LOONG) breaks during the concert to talk to the public and babble about random stuff. Seriously, it was SOOO AMUSING just sitting there watching and listening to them. They have AMAZING CHEMISTRY, looks like they know each other since middle school. Everything felt so natural, reeeally. Didn't felt like they were pulling some crap to a talk show.

Kang Min Kyeong was with her hair short. I don't know why in their music videos they look so meh, but as soon a s they entered the stage, goddamn my eyes were wide open. They had perfect hair, makeup and outfit. Looked like real woman. The look just fitted them so well, instead of the "trendy shit" they try to pull on MVs. They looked casual, but classy, like they were going to a night club.

Their presence on stage is really great. You could feel it. They made so many jokes. AND THEY TOOK A FUCKING SELCA DURING THE CONCERT! <3<3<3<3

Also the public was pretty amazing. Older people in general and couples. The younger ones looked like regular people instead of the retarded 15yo EXO fan.

I'm definitely buying the DVD if they release. I'm quite mad though. On BoA concert all the time we had people patrolling for pictures, you could not take pictures AT ALL; not even with cellphone. So obviously I assume the same and leave my shitat home... well it turns out that you COULD take pictures, and people were taking tons. FUCK.

181823334-52c2fed83e2xgs0f.jpg

proxykms7u.jpg

I took these:

cymera_20131231_22134pcse8.jpg

cymera_20131231_22340sxsjn.jpg

cymera_20131231_22580b7shx.jpg

cymera_20140101_002841ms5z.jpg

Slightly drunk, fuck spelling errors.

luso

Good MBC Gayo show, nothing fancy but mostly fluid, at least camera work was good as it should be. That Clara was annoying!
No big acts or collaborations, sober acts. Goodbye Kara, you had a good highlight but without being officially (shit you DSP) they couldn't have a proper goodbye. Miss A was great, Soshi even better, great they ended the year in such positive note, after some lacklustre acts. Looking forward for 2014.

Isuzu told us some of her urges, Canada still owes an apologize, Giri got drunk saying goodbye to Kara, Eldren prayers got attended (IGAB near-remix), and much more that I can't remember.

Happy 2014!

Eldren

Happy new year from the UK, K-PopGAF!

2013 was fun. I discovered lots of great music by cool groups and, after lurking for months, eventually joined this place. Good times all round. And luso is right, I did get what I wanted: Soshi putting in effort for their last performance of the year, and I loved it. Can't wait to see what next year brings!

#NineMuses2014
#GirlsGenerationSHY2014

ibhEe28s7uLMxt.gif

Top Bottom