• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

llehuty

Code:
Bold: > 1 million views
Underlined: Weekly music show winner and/or Gaon weekly singles chart winner 
Italic: Nugu alert
Arrow: Editor's choice

ibpuu577SrZJYX.png

Shin Bora - Frozen
United Cube - Christmas song
>>> T-ara - Do you know me
T-ara - Hide & Seek
>>> M.I.B - Let's talk about you (ft. A-pink's Bomi)
> Younha - Not there (ft. Eluphant)
> Jevice - Don't Answer the phone
>>> Nine Muses - Glue
Sweet sorrow - Again & again (ft. Park Ji Yoon)
2Bic - Lonely christmas
Heyne - Love007
Koyote - After winter (ft. Kal so won)
Oh Yun Hie & Navi - My man is crying
Deulgukhwa - Walk on
D-unit - It's you
Mystic Holiday 2013 - Christmas wishes
Juniel & Jonghyun(CNBLUE) - Love falls
Secret - I do I do
>> EXO - Miracles in december
Jelly Christmas - Winter propose
>>> House Rulez x Clara - Invitation
G.na - Mornin'
Sonnet Son - I can hear your voice
Lee Young Hyun - Infection
Freestyle - Winter Song (ft. Navi)
> Big Star - Standing Alone
> Lee Seung Hwan & Lim Kim - Soap
> Monday Kiz - Kiss
Yoon Gun - Magnets attract
5tion - Love love love
Starship planet - Snow Candy
>> Junhyung - Flower
>> Topp Dogg - Cigarette
J-Walk - Painfully (ft Zizo, Bumkey)
> Kebee - Feeling you (ft. Satbyeol)
Beak Ji Woong - I miss you
Standing Egg - Moment
Crucial Star - A winter love song
Miss $ - Just let me live (ft. Skull)
> Brown City - For me, people like you (ft. Kilo of Equality)
The Nuts - Rolling
K.Will & Jeon Woo Sung (Noel) - Perfume
BESTie - Zzang Christmas
Wa$$up - La pam pam la
Zion.T - Miss Kim
MayBee - Odd eye
> Donghae & Eunhyuk - Still you
AlphaBAT - Surprise party
Ali & Yim Jae Beum - I love you
Park Saebyul - I'll sing (ft. Christian Kim)
> SHINee - Colorful
Brown Eyed Soul - You
Double K - Nom (ft. Jay Park)
>> IU - Friday
Bom & Hi - All I want for christmas is you
United cube - Smile again
Son Dam Bi - Red candle
Vibe - Heaven (ft. Lee YoungHyun, Shin YongJae of 4men, Lim SeJun, Wonji of Bella4)
Swings - Bulldozer
> Se-A & Kisum - First love
Kim So Jung - You, then you (ft. J2M)
T.O (m.pire) - Lie

You must remember
Kwangsoo getting slapped in the face by Kookie when the butterfly landed on him. :)

Now that you mention it... yeah I do lol.

Anyway, now that I'm sober and have nothing to do, I present my top 5 episodes of Running Man in 2013. I've got about 15+ eps in contention so I'm not even gonna try to put them in a rank, just the best 5 that I really loved this year.

RM133-00270.jpg

Episode 133 - Guests: Han Hye-jin, Lee Dong-wook

The race starts in Macau in search for the nine daggers all over Asia.

RM135-00491.jpg

Episode 135 - Guests: Jackie Chan

Find Jackie Chan's lost treasure!

RM139-00491.jpg

Episode 139 - Guests: Go Ara, Lee Yeon-hee

The cast acts out a drama to find the real siblings.

RM159-00628.jpg

Episode 159 - Guests: Kim Kwang-kyu, Fujita Sayuri, Park Sang-myun, John Park, Lim Kim, Jo Jung-chi and Jung In.

Couple race to win the gold.

This is probably my favorite episode of the year. From start to finish it never made me stop laughing and awww'ing at the same time. The Jung Jung couple get the shout out for being the best part of the show... of course Monday Couple was fantastic as well.

RM168-00328.jpg

Episode 168 - Guests: IU and Park Myung-soo

Wolf vs Sheep! Pick one and win the gold.

That screencap is the reason why this is on the list. Myung-soo is fncking hilarious. He's basically an extreme version of Grasshopper, will do anything funny on the screen and won't give a shit. At the end of it, I didn't care anymore that IU was one of the guests... PMS seriously took her thunder(yes, pun intended lol).

Honorable mentions: 130, 140, 143, 144, 148, 153, 162, 167, 172, 174, 176-178.

Fun fact: There were only 3 episodes without guests last year, the 1938 race, rage virus, and the cast vs writers that came out this past Sunday.

Speaking of which, the Cast vs Writers episode was fantastic as well. The Han River challenge was some Infinite Challenge type of challenge lol. Soo good.

Anyway one thing I found this year compared to 2012 is that the best episodes this year involved guests instead of without. I think it's because the cast knows each other so well that it's almost impossible to trick each other these days... they need some type of a wild card to make things interesting.

I saw this pretty clearly during the rage virus race. Everyone suspected YJS during the first elimination and Haha said something about a green watermark. From there they had to edit it to where the viewers wouldn't identify the culprit early on. Before the reveal, the suspect barely got camera time and the show focused on everyone else.

I think from here on out it's gonna be really tough to create episodes where you have to trick the cast without any guests, they just know each other way too well for it to work properly and I think the writers know that judging by the amount of guestless episodes this year.

That said, I'm looking forward to more Running Man this year. This is seriously one of the best shows on earth right now.

Fafnir

Running Man Macau episode was my favorite. The episode arc had everything RM popularity overseas, Asia Giraffe Prince, and good guests. The airplane sequence on the next episode with Kwang Soo is the funniest bit ever.

Ace's no hesitation bungee jump sequence was so good.
B1rvIO7.gif
bIE7xzd.gif

Hye Jin was good, it's interesting to learn on a later RM that she was dating a soccer player that she got married to during the filming.
TPrLxaK.gif
ztVEDxI.gif

AReed

Seriously tho, whatever Yura did to her hair makes her look so much better now.

I thought I was one of the few that hated her hair during these past few releases. It looked like a bad weave job.

This looks a little better though.

vanty

Rainbow BLAXX is surely going to be Jaekyung and Woori. If they don't just have No Eul and Yoonhye leaving the Pixie members out, Hyunyoung is a certainty as well. I think No Eul is the most likely out of the remaining four.

dokish

Banned
Good job on the flag, illheuty, I love it.

Is not possible to copy the url of twitter pics? What the fuck is this shit, in an era characterized by the sharing of content and information? I also hate that this (not being able to copy) seems pretty standard for every Korean news website - which btw, I tried to find "official" pictures of the Davichi concert and ended up finding NONE. What the fuck? So you guys just cover Shitty Nyeo Shit Dae?

https://twitter.com/DAVICHITH/media

Here's an account with satisfactory pics. Damn that show was amazing. Can't take KMK out of my head. Her smile, her hips moving, her body dancing so naturally and free ~~ The power of a haircut.

EDIT: More pics: http://blog.naver.com/windcozy00?Redirect=Log&logNo=50186098691

Fuck Korean news websites. The major portals don't have a clean look and they just throw every shit possible in your face. Naver is a mess.

giri

I always found it funny that sunny stans refer to her as sunkyu even though she specifically asks not to be called that.

ramyeon

A belated Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and whatnot Kpop Gaf. It's been awhile. I am pleased to see an IU post on this page, probably the only Kpop artist I listen to these days.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Elegant Eunji <3

Speaking of which, I finally caught up on MBC gayo daejun...

Apinkeu: They are perfect. It's insane. Their stage with B1A4 was also really good.

Miss A: WOWOWOWOW so much beauty and hotness and a fresh mix that gave the song some life. So good.

Ladies Code: A completely flawless stage with amazing energy and charisma. They really knocked it out of the park. I will make some gifs later because they are under-loved.

T-ara: Looks like they had fun, which is great to see. Boram especially seems to be healthy like she hasn't for a long time. Hyomin... she got moves. Jiyeon is an endless stream of qt. The songs are fun, cute touches like Soyeon with the sparkle gun. Good stuff.

Kara: OMFG Hara & Hammie. Also, endless tears now. Holy crap it made me so sad.

Pendulum

Sojin has an Instagram.

-----

Edit:
Rainbow BLAXX is surely going to be Jaekyung and Woori. If they don't just have No Eul and Yoonhye leaving the Pixie members out, Hyunyoung is a certainty as well. I think No Eul is the most likely out of the remaining four.
I'm only interested in this subunit
who am I kidding
if it's Jaekyung, Woori, Hyunyoung, and Jisook.

luso

Rain's album, there's one track with 4M Hyuna.

If BLAXX has the same success as the other previous subunit (Pixie something) Rainbow is relegated to D-tier groups.

Meanwhile Girl's Day, what a difference between earlier releases and Twinkle Twinkle, and then from Expectation on. It's ridiculous how their concepts changed. Their agency concluded the cuteness wasn't working, then they stepped up and went to more mature concept (citing the usual RP jargon). But these last teasers are ridiculous in that sense, definitely Rania level, the most openly sexy selling concept now.

Top Bottom