• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

----

11798338086_07afd9f5fa_o.jpg
11797990694_45a55d82b9_o.jpg

11798025684_94b0478a0b_o.jpg
11798025094_25839e7767_o.jpg

tumblr_myyowb8uJi1sci5pko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myyowb8uJi1sci5pko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_myyou0Hf2l1sci5pko1_1280.jpg

----

Hyunyoung (as well as Jaekyung) made the Rainbow Blaxx teaser images her Twitter header. I'm hoping it's not just support, but that she's a part of the subunit.

roaSone

Ailee's song is great, too bad it's only a single though.. I've also gave a listen to TVXQ's Album, good but not that great, the title song is basically the best song.

Pendulum

llehutyyyyyyyy
r5F4Zt1.jpg

------

aWHHPCj.png

AOA 5th single album ‘Miniskirt’:
01.09 Image teaser
01.10 MV teaser
01.14 MV drama teaser
01.16 Music Video

I might be biased as Ailee is my waifu, but I'm genuinely surprised. It's contained yet bursting with energy. This might be one of the best things she's ever done vocally.

Also dat lyrics, if you think this song isn't about the scandal then you're terribly wrong lol.

Is not that the song isn't good but seems there is too much screaming, or isn't' it too much loud? Probably mixing issues?

It's the video. Her voice is over compressed(that tinny metallic sound) after the first chorus for some reason yet the iTunes version sounds perfectly fine.

Pendulum

Leeteuk's father, grandmother and grandfather died in a car crash today.

poor guy

It's now being reported as a possible suicide (and homicide?) after police and fire service reps said the bodies were found at home, and not related to a car crash.

Eldren

Between you and the people on Tumblr constantly posting gifs, I can feel myself starting to like Exo. Not sure how I feel about that...
I like Lay

Three Muses

iSt2APURW2S3w.gif

Apparently this is for some smartphone game? Let me try throwing some money at it.

Hyemi being adorable, eating cookies(?)
Dance party featuring Sungah, Hyemi et al

Are these the first solo shots from the MBC Gayo? Worth the wait.

tumblr_myzihr921y1qbug69o1_500.jpg

"this customer chilly sat on that floor. don’t know if she is a korean or japanese."

Hahaha

luso

So soshi seems to be chilling out some days before going back in full force for work. Good they are relaxing, comeback and then Japan tour will follow soon. Rumour is it will be February 4th.

Loci

^ I just had this opened when I clicked your link and lol'd. Works so perfectly

Edit: btw, does anyone know of a HQ scan of After School's First love CD booklet?
9f0e912598879f78ed24685533ff980a.jpg

This ain't enough.

Eldren

hfMB5Bc.gif

EioHC8n.gif

Hj6WAYF.gif

let that sink in

So what you're saying is that he's some kind of genius...

iXuUztV3YWacv.gif

-----

Public Service Announcement: We are less than two weeks away from the 27th birthday of the best Hyuna in k-pop, Nine Muses' Moon Hyuna. I'm currently preparing a celebratory megapost as we speak. Please anticipate.

iWm1EGOqedXvc.gif

So soshi seems to be chilling out some days before going back in full force for work. Good they are relaxing, comeback and then Japan tour will follow soon. Rumour is it will be February 4th.

Comeback better be on the 4th.

Btw Eldren it's not "Please Anticipate" it's "Please Be Excited" lol.

Tangeroo

Great episode of Running Man to start the new year right.
The model who's paired up with Jong Kookie definitely wants to be his last love. I felt bad that Kwangsoo and John Park got so little screentime. Also, the episode ends at quite possibly the worst spot feasible.

Pendulum

So, that Dream Team wrestling special I think it's going to be broadcasted right after korean new year (31st of January).

This deep bow thing we see in fancams is done that day, right?

They are in jackets though, so probably not being filmed for airing at that point, so are probably bowing to the crowd and wishing them a (Gregorian calendar) Happy New Year as it was filmed a few days afterwards. Show usually airs on a Wednesday, and this episode isn't on this week, so it may be as early as next week if their editing team is any good.

We've got the above gifs of BTS the Three Kingdoms PK stuff, but why has the source video been scrubbed from the face of the Internet? (Edit: Bad quality version found)

-----

Seungyeon <3
Watch out dude. Coming for you.

-----

6-ara performing Roly Poly on Simply K-Pop. Someone in raptures off-camera.

-----

Yura laugh. Need that and this subbed, GsD subbers plsthx.
...and for those that aren't in IRC.

Top Bottom