• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sorry but I'm the most sane person here. I fully acknowledge my inner desires and embrace them. I have no fear in seeking pleasure.
Isn't that what sociopaths do?

Not saying you are one... but that's a part of how they are, with the lack of social inhibitions.

giri

Sorry but I'm the most sane person here. I fully acknowledge my inner desires and embrace them. I have no fear in seeking pleasure.

That's why I have a good mental health.

Uhh, actually, just indulging your every desire shows poor mental health.

New 4 member R&B girl group Mamamoo debuted today with their single featuring Bumkey, it's really promising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMYDxR26970

Oh shit. This is GOOD! Do they have an mini/EP/single or whatever? I need moar!

Also, Bumkey can sing me to sleep every night and I wouldn't mind it all.

Yeah. I asked her about it once we finally left and she was saying how this streamer was supposedly one of the best people to watch for beginners. I've never gotten into MOBA's so I didn't particularly care about it lol.

Niks

EVpKCou.gif

ramyeon

Oh shit. This is GOOD! Do they have an mini/EP/single or whatever? I need moar!

Also, Bumkey can sing me to sleep every night and I wouldn't mind it all.
Also a heads up, the digital single version is longer and features way more Bumkey. It's basically a duet with the first half being him and latter half being them. Video cut out his part, pretty much.

Lol it's good that you're doing whatever you want, but have some restraint. I know a couple of people who did as you, and while they're still good people, they've practically been banned from the female market. Everyone has heard of their exploits and when that spread, it's not gonna be good.

Also a heads up, the digital single version is longer and features way more Bumkey. It's basically a duet with the first half being him and latter half being them. Video cut out his part, pretty much.

Ah, no wonder it was a 8MB download.

Either way, this song is the bomb. I daresay it, but this is probably the best release I've heard in the 9 days of 2014. It's done before, but the feel and the talent behind it... I dig it. If these gals turn out to be a female version of Browneyed Soul, I'll be stanning them hard haha.

vanty

Seunga

And it seems like it's more likely going to be Jisook not Woori as the last member of the subunit. wtf dsp wtfffff having a 'sexy' group with the most cutesy member instead of the sexiest one. Hopefully the signs are wrong.

Pendulum

140108 Show Champion

----

Edit:
Gary is doing a solo mini. Teaser.

----

Edit 2:
New 4 member R&B girl group Mamamoo debuted today with their single featuring Bumkey, it's really promising.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMYDxR26970
Just clicked on this. Loving it. That introduction breakdown at the end was neat.

----

Edit 3:
We got a date/time for Sungah and Hyemi on Dream Team:
Let’s Go Dream Team Season2 EP.221 [7 of 29]
Broadcast Time : February 2 (Sun) 10:40 ~ KBS 2TV
tumblr_mz4s7gyEoz1rje0lyo1_500.jpg

----

Drawing by Lizzy said:
Our angle
's brother

2San

Rain with Sarang. Despite me not liking the title songs of Rain's new album, I am glad he's back. Lot's of salty tears by Korean netizens though, at least that is what I got from NB. xD

For those that don't know Sarang you should check out The Return of Superman. She's Sexyama's daughter, Tablo and his daughter are on it as well.

Yep this thread is definitely the creepiest on GAF. In no other thread is it acceptable to post tons of pictures of seemingly underage girls.

Loci

And I thought AoA can't go any further with oversexing their MVs.
But ofc there's always undressing and touching each other.

llehuty

LMAO, we are not ready for the 2nd coming of christ.

And I see Dal Shabet is trying to pull a 9Muses this year, with 2 comebacks already planned.

llehuty

Queen Ji-hyo having fun and looking good in the bts of her upcoming drama Emergency Man and Woman.

Emergency_Man_and_Woman-p1.jpg

Plot said:
Jin-Hee (Song Ji-Hyo) led a satisfying life as a dietitian. She then met medical school student Chang-Min (Choi Jin-Hyuk). Despite his wealthy family's strong opposition, Jin-Hee and Chang-Min decided to get married. Chang-Min's family is full of doctors. Chang-Min though gave up his medical internship and began working as a pharmaceutical salesman. Their marriage life was not happy. Chang-Min's family looked down on Jin-Hee and even Chang-Min seemed to change. Chang-Min began to think terribly of Jin-Hee and they finally divorced.

After their divorce, Jin-Hee became a medical student and now works as an intern. Chang-Min also graduated from medical school and begins to work as an intern. One day, they meet in the emergency room for a hospital where they will both work together.

Being from tvN, can we expect Reply 19xx levels of awesome?

GG comeback january 30!?

Where are the teasers?

SM next gen teasers are the dating scandals being uncovered, title track called "I told you I got a boy"

Is this supposed to be funny? If it is, sign me up! Besides a certain movie
*cough*A Frozen Flower*cough*
I haven't really seen much of Jihyo's work outside of RM.

You should watch New World. She's in it and looks stunning. The movie should be on Netflix streaming, its a great film.

Peru

As a song it's pretty good. But for the group it confirms how disposable dal shabet is. At the beginning, with e-tribe producing their own group and the first series of manic, crayon colored pop singles they had their own thing. Sure the singles weren't perfect, e-tribe never managed to find their way back to that perfect pop chorus, but there was something there, ideas, textures, friction, identity. BBB sounds good but dal shabet is not a part of that.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah the identity they made isn't really one they kept, so they've been getting curveballs and this is another one, but I fucking love the song. Great tune with perfectly delivered vocals with perfect production to take them to the next level. Subin also knocks it out of the park with her track. Dal Shabet performs worse than Rainbow so I don't have much hope for them breaking out big with shiny pop hits, but they can mature like this and that's perfectly fine.

Top Bottom