• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

vanty

4AwHsgI.jpg

Yoonhye would probably make more money than all of Rainbow combined if she ran selca classes.

ryan-ts

lol wut

That's...interesting.
Just preaching truth, OC are on another level.

Anyone here watch Infinite Challenge? I started watching thanks to their "My Lonely Buddy" holiday special and the latest episode "What If" is hilarious.
The first "What If" scenario they are running is a We Got Married concept for the two show bachelors Hongchul and Gil. Both of these guys are hilarious in their own rights and the women they're paired up with are awesome/adorable. I already like this mini-WGM better than any WGM couple I've ever seen.
If you're into KVariety, I strongly recommend checking out the latest episode to see if it's your thing.
Gil is funny?

dokish

Banned
I remember they did an episode last year where they joined the cheer squads for Yonsei and Korea Universities' sports game,

Fuck I gotta see this. I actually danced all those songs. As exchange students we learned all about 연고전. Please tell me which episode that was.

ramyeon

Fuck I gotta see this. I actually danced all those songs. As exchange students we learned all about 연고전. Please tell me which episode that was.
Yeah I did too, it was super nostalgic to see it again on that episode. I even recognised a few of the head cheer leaders that were around when I was there haha. It's covered mostly in episode 350 but started in episode 345.

isuzu

It's Do Kyungsoo's birthday! Happy birthday you squishy evil thing!

He's my #1 in Exo-K and #4 in Exo but slowly creeping into my top 3. He's small, cute, has a voice that's honey to the ears and he can also be evil and weird as fuck. You can always expect him to be honest about things (he was the first member to tell sasaengs off) and do something that will left you wondering about the meaning of whatever it is that he did. Shortest but most popular Exo memeber, D.O.!

Squishyyyyy
cjWx3oX.jpg

fuck yo airport fashion i'm a penguin
9r4n8lb.jpg

startled baby boss
XoxiGn2.jpg

you're tall and I hate you
orl3BBh.jpg

well combination
Z8SShN1.jpg

Kyungsoo and the member he loves the most
tK6EgAR.jpg

i'm fab
PtRP3gw.jpg

fuck yo airport fashion pt. 2
pmVbv6x.jpg

SO SQUISHYYYYYYYYYYY
L0xBmUC.jpg

shit got intense now
oDrCimu.jpg

damnnn
7AD4Xt4.jpg

intense again
Mdh9ByD.jpg

SQUEEEEEESHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
5uupG3X.jpg

pouty Soo (he's probably thinking of killing everyone)
dOpGMlt.jpg

dem lips
vKxxSuF.jpg

i want to hit him he's so squishy
0aE7RYW.jpg

held hostage by ma man Da Ge
qqKF8Bm.jpg

and my favorite picute of him
s1iZMqq.jpg

gif spam!

5ZDBDZG.gif

spinning Soo
YPtpNw7.gif

serious but jamming Soo
1KGMrp9.gif

SQUISHYYYY
Qneikdh.gif

uNBO7hd.gif

Oy6rIzz.gif

eyefucking his man
jjDaWkb.gif

oohhh I want this Soo
L5573Er.gif

????? Soo
oiOBAuA.gif
gM0lJCW.gif

t1fockD.gif
NLeEeEY.gif

rRQH2in.gif
iAmVBSX.gif

qKzcqxa.gif

seductive Soo
ZNmVLm4.gif
nCMPeUK.gif

RMHr5mT.gif
s4NQIv8.gif

dancing masheen Soo
XVjE1f4.gif

LlssFbN.gif
Cglk3Iy.gif

fuck yo airport fashion and fuck you Sehun Soo
qOFfRtg.gif

well combination Soo
EKZxD95.gif

fuck you, leader Soo
wn2O2RR.gif

best lips Soo
JmoAgoT.gif

end of spam

Eldren

Excellent megapost, isuzu! I like DO too, I think he was the one who stood out the most to me when I watched my first Exo MV, History. Good work with the pics and gifs.

It's also given me much to think about for my own future megaposts...

ibsku8sVYtb9eX.gif

Pendulum

does he know what hes doing

Maybe he's a keen diver.

------

Yoo Hee Yeol brought up something the singer told him last time. He said, "You told me you wanted to get married early, but in order to get married, shouldn't you start dating? What do you think about that?"

Younha surprised everyone by saying, "I date well--I just don't get caught. I think that I've been dating continuously and pretty well since my debut."

[+1,264, -33] I was an elementary school student when I first began liking Younha but now I'm an adult writing this comment while drunk.. Do well, Younha!!

dokish

Banned
Ramyeon or Peru, need some quick help.

I'm trying to apply for TOPIK but I'm getting shit weird messages. Is this because I'm on Mac? Everything is ok over there or the site is messed up?

ramyeon

Ramyeon or Peru, need some quick help.

I'm trying to apply for TOPIK but I'm getting shit weird messages. Is this because I'm on Mac? Everything is ok over there or the site is messed up?
I'm pretty sure you need to be on Internet explorer to do it.

No No Eul

luso

All these sexy comebacks.
Meanwhile Secret...

Soshi activities this month: free time (except Yoona) and the Thai concert.
No more signs of comeback yet.

dokish

Banned
My Love From The Stars is pretty good. Amazing how they didn't dropped the quality (of course, otherwise 정지현 wouldn't be there).

I hope the story finishes at episode 16, that would be perfect. The way things are going, I don't see why they should drag to 21-25 episodes.

Miss Korea also pretty good. But we all know already who's gonna win the 2014 awards lol.

EDIT: Who is this?

http://i7.minus.com/ibkVcUNdnwrqAP.png

Korean women, damn.

isuzu

Just watched Winner tv 4. Taehyun remains my favorite but they are all great. Mino and the ducks killed me. They should debut like tomorrow <3

Top Bottom