• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

I suppose DSP saw how rainbow fans didn't like the cute concept and decided to go extremely in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile, AoA should rename their single to wet t-shirt contest:

RnHFVUy.jpg

Niks

Aparently Sunny posted this on her twitter...

(trans) i'm driving, on my way to parents' house in a long time. I'm not used to driving, so i'm not good at tailing people off. Never mind the fact that i'm scared and worried. If you drive like that, others will get into accident because of you. There is nothing to get from me(like dating). so stop following me around.

Not clear if she meant paparazzi or fans. She has deleted the tweet though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
$15 with free shipping? Damn, so nugu.

Edit: I bought it. Hope it's good, lol. If nothing else it may be worth more later on.

Ym1r

They should have extended that bathtub scene by 3 minutes and remove all the footage of that ridiculously ugly looking rapper chick.

Like the song a bit, not sure yet.

also more seolhyun and choa pls

Dice

omg hyejeong was so hot

song was a nice midtempo groove

edit: I really don't get how you can be underwhelmed by that. It was seriously hot.

Dice

this is like a hype vacuum

we're blaming exotics

all will be revealed when exo comes on

edit: exo came out. all was revealed. a lot of cheering happened. died off when they switched out to f(x). the crowd is 99% exotics.

Pendulum

Pendulum

Just saw that, Kabuto. I can only assume she is ok/resting now as the other 3 members went on with their schedule. She had been coughing all over the place on recent videos, so I assume a bit of exhaustion from the flu?

Pendulum

After she lost consciousness, she was immediately taken to the hospital. Agency Dream Tea Entertainment stated, "Hyeri had been suffering from the flu. She still wanted to perform, but when she went on stage, she must've been tired as she fainted. We're planning a break for her after she receives an IV drip at the hospital. She's been quickly taken to the hospital."

Top Bottom