• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Cuddler

[MV] 2BiC(투빅) _ I Love You(행복하기를)
tHfmEG4.jpg

b1o5PhF.jpg

udz4NYV.jpg

r33cjQ4.jpg

sHdDG3m.jpg

YPprq2U.jpg

5tQtghb.jpg

LW310Aq.jpg

vzU0XYI.jpg

grTSUQG.jpg

Pl81uTc.jpg

Great song, 2BiC are just perfect as asual! If you are interested, there are English subtitles available in the video, I like the lyrics. The MV is really great too!

isuzu

tumblr_inline_mzi1zuO9811qbghxh.jpg

Tao accidentally shared the link to a file he downloaded on Weibo, an audio titled "Huang Zitao moaning.mp3". He deleted the post quickly and immediately clarify the situation on weibo.
tumblr_inline_mzi20uQc611qbghxh.jpg

“just now my hand slipped….don’t….” - Tao
a few minutes later, he stated again ...
tumblr_inline_mzi29ueTC81qbghxh.jpg

“Don’t be like that, oh my god………how could you guys……accident…” - Tao
cr.

Oh boy he did it again
ejqPK6B.gif

when will you learn, Taozi

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well I could tell from how Ailee was singing that she couldn't hear herself, but she is way more pro. 2NE1 not keeping rhythm at all (though that isn't new for Dara) is unusual. And yeah Bom sucks at keeping her voice together but Minzy usually knows how to control her vibrato and she was all over the place here. I would guess they couldn't hear themselves well, and CL is the only one who a) Can keep rhythm over extended periods b) Bothered to really master the song c) Didn't try to pull crazy stuff when shit was falling apart, because she kept it basic and that was the right choice.

That is the difference between singing talent and performing skill.

No No Eul

She must be Japanese then

Why is that?

US Rep's Twitter said:
The COUNTDOWN has begun! T-ara N4 US Album "Miss Understood" feat. Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, Ray J and more! STAY TUNED!!! #missunderstood

I think my soul just withered and died.

Yup, there it goes.

Talking of which, this whole Kara thing... It's bad enough losing Nicole but Jiyoung too? Such a fucking travesty.

RubyFaith

Well I could tell from how Ailee was singing that she couldn't hear herself, but she is way more pro. 2NE1 not keeping rhythm at all (though that isn't new for Dara) is unusual. And yeah Bom sucks at keeping her voice together but Minzy usually knows how to control her vibrato and she was all over the place here. I would guess they couldn't hear themselves well, and CL is the only one who a) Can keep rhythm over extended periods b) Bothered to really master the song c) Didn't try to pull crazy stuff when shit was falling apart, because she kept it basic and that was the right choice.

That is the difference between singing talent and performing skill.

Oh and this.

dokish

Banned
Come on guys, how can you possibly misunderstood my post.

"This will be good" for her falling, I mean the netizens reactions.

Pendulum

People are sensitive with their idols.

More the fact that his initial comment in no way signified that he was wanting to read netizen comments. As written, it was pure schadenfreude. Idol or not, in my book that's being a dick.

I don't follow the logic.

How me saying "The Internet reaction will be bad" turns me into a bad person?

And this is still schadenfreude. Your initial "lol" after "Hiery fanting" aside, your comments have been about how "this will be good" because you'll get enjoyment about of, what you perceive, will be insulting comments directed at her. I guess that's the case, as I am not sure what you'll get out of people saying "get well soon". Sorry to disappoint you, but they've been along the lines of:

1. [+1,192, -36] The company putting them on a killer schedule is the problem. I hope she's okay.
2. [+1,110, -55] Must they insist on forcing her to perform when she's sick? The three of them could've done it just fine. What was the company thinking putting her on stage like that and having her faint????

giri

I don't follow the logic.

How me saying "The Internet reaction will be bad" turns me into a bad person?

The statement you wanted to make

Poor Hyeri, the netizen reaction will be interesting.

The statement you actually made

Lol Hyeri, i can't wait to see her faint.

bad communication is all.

dokish

Banned
Yes, sorry the poor communication. I made that post at midnight and the last 2 days were pretty tiring.

I meant to say that people will go bat Shit insane and will trash the company, when these women know very well what are they getting into. They are not tricked to become trainees.

But I'm also not defending the kind of treatment they receive.

Top Bottom