• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

CHESSKID WHERE U AT NEED DAT T-ARA NEWS

pls updates on their new miss understood thing

I can't give you the chesskid spin, but although T-ara seems to be devoting some time to China this year (I believe there are a number of concerts planned) which would be the more sound decision, it seems CCM is still wanting to push into the US even after that failed pool party last year (and yes, they met Chris Brown in Compton last year (old picture is old) - he was at some charity (i.e. image improvement) event and that was T-ara N4's first stop after getting off the plane).

Not sure why CCM is still wanting to move forwards with those US plans (continued ineptitude? Remnants of a contract that was sorted out before last year's US trip happened?), but they're working with some shady nugu management company/"music group" that can't even pay(1) their shit producers(2) and don't appear to own the domain that they advertise their website as(3). Their crowning achievement last year, apart from Twitter-hyping a group consisting of 4 teenagers that boast their primary website as a Soundcloud, and doing a track that no one has ever heard between CCM's SPEED and one half of the Kim Kardashian sex tape, Ray J, was putting together the novice level "T-ara N4 fan sign event" that was held at a shoe warehouse owned by friends.

(1)
KNOTCH aka TIMELESS ‏@THEREALKNOTCH Jan 16
@Damuer I need that money from that work I did for #taraN4
and
@PopularENT do bad business
(Damuer is the guy that runs (and is perhaps the only one in) Popular Entertainment)

(2) Short snippet of a new T-ara N4 song I linked before.

(3) http://popularentertainment.co/

It makes me wanna
tumblr_lyoguyAucf1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Finally after getting my school email sorted out I can rejoin gaf again it has been a few months. It feels so good to be back.
I am in love with TVXQ's tense
Girl's Day new single something is quite good I can appreciate the 90s R&B vibe.
Ailee slayed as usual
2NE1's album is not really a myth
2014 will be a good year for kpop.
My body is ready.
id8KOa3njAFys.gif

Eldren

I've been replaying Miniskirt non-stop all morning. It's so good. I had the "ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh" part stuck in my head all day at work yesterday. I'm not too keen on the other tracks on the mini, but at least Miniskirt makes up for that.

-----

People have probably already seen it but this:

Ailee - Singing Got Better (MR Removed) @ YHY's Sketchbook 140117

is fantastic. It was retweeted into my timeline earlier today and damn, Ailee is just amazing.

-----

(An hour and a half left until the Moon Hyuna Birthday Megapost Extravaganza. There are 50+ gifs and photos, so apologies in advance if it takes a while for the page to load.)

tumblr_mzl81gKwGG1rnarhjo1_1280.jpg

올해는 감기에게 지지 않을테다 절대로-0- Stay warm, Stay strong : )

Eldren

(Apologies for the double post!)

It's now the 19th of January in South Korea so without further ado:

Happy 27th birthday to Nine Muses' Moon Hyuna

Lead vocalist, crazy cat lady, fierce performer, sweetheart, a bit of a weirdo. My favourite Muse.

How To Work The Stage
iVSuXKpcLGT9T.jpg
ibiHJ4fn1CKNc3.jpg

ibuN3PQYhg0BPu.jpg
ibglsgFT61N45I.jpg

ibeqOvfh5ZZN9J.jpg
iC2MorMWhi9TP.jpg

iA8OFxoG4iiWi.jpg
iP6kHYNyNC5mk.jpg

ibDIbIhYaQk5V.jpg
ibxxRI8N54x0gW.jpg

ibjb7MyYVQN4s8.jpg
ibs6xb8j01ofr3.jpg

ixoRxGne10hEM.jpg
i7qz4SiMJcatK.jpg

I Like Your Face
iYYIoECGcRSFH.jpg
ibcaaHhPW2G83.jpg

iNstpSc8R00CZ.jpg
ibthpZ4WGMQOC2.jpg

i2vIvSln4Taoe.jpg
iBwio6R73GfV1.jpg

ibbPtkUYRfrnni.jpg
ie0OB26UxuVAT.jpg

iP80xEzDAb95c.jpg
ibjmEXzUQhxtXP.jpg

ib14qk3bm0wm4b.jpg
iI37AtnIJ1W8P.png

Why Are You Like This, Moon?
i0AIsLztWC4G4.gif
isbgrYP7zeENg.gif

iN086tKrHAo6C.jpg
iOtIaqV8vK8BA.jpg

ib0iMVxvxSwSa9.jpg
ibgfG8D9nTvbWp.jpg

iJx5rNgVfH1Cm.gif
ibuWMCwicLI2ME.gif

iJuhnj3Ob0Liy.gif
iePv0jQ4qUjGU.gif

A Professional's Guide To Looking Flawless
i0MownBt9y1j7.jpg
ibxi44MdqiBviE.jpg

igcSlg1oHqBFe.jpg
iXgFaH6SrFN07.jpg

ibe5ZBUGIWEVnx.jpg
i6sSsJifij4mG.jpg

ibvtOpppddJsi.jpg
ibz3JAgkBetvIa.jpg

iSRijerqbSXN4.jpg
ir1IHQDyzIkxv.jpg

iblom4S52phIV0.jpg
iR1abKhC8GVV6.jpg

Bonus Rounds

Aspiring Fancammer
Joke Stolen From Llehuty, King Of Recaps
ieQzPrewfjqm.jpg

One Half Of K-Pop's Greatest Couple
ibnWGMT62XMxuG.gif
iQ24bRIPf1bOa.gif

ibyd0ndAyz6GEX.gif
iztdQcOVYzFg0.gif

iZTrK2YIuq3Zk.gif
ibkJRxQ7FyRMql.gif

Click here to send a gift to Hyuna!

AReed

Every time I see the name GOT7 (JYP's new boy group) I get excited thinking people are talking about Game of Thrones. But nope, just another boy group.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Someone please coordinate Girls Day fans. Their fanchants are embarrassing. This mess on Inkigayo just now... it even sounded like they were booing at the start.

luso

Un written rule.

They don't talk about the member previous to nicole either.

Well, they had 18(?) months promoting with the previous member, Nicole was there since the beginning, I mean years, and this is the end of Kara... And now they have also social media that barely existed back then...
I understand they may want to let it go without big fuss, but not a single word from any of the other members, nothing.

Pendulum

Well, they had 18(?) months promoting with the previous member, Nicole was there since the beginning, I mean years, and this is the end of Kara... And now they have also social media that barely existed back then...
I understand they may want to let it go without big fuss, but not a single word from any of the other members, nothing.

They would have said something though. They just haven't said anything public for the fans to see and feed off. To be honest, making the goodbyes public would be more painful for them I think, so I can understand the silence (no doubt DSP wanted it that way, anyway).

-----

Birthday Moon

-----

Judgement Day is coming.

Dani said:
Something is coming soon......very soon~^^ just wait :) *smirk~

1277899829_termionator-2-bomb.gif

Drummond

Neo Member
Wow, haven't posted for ages here. Bet no one even recognizes me, because I just posted 3 times before that, but however, I've been very busy with all kinds of college stuff.

But yeah, I just started watching my first drama. You Who Came From the Stars and I really really like it. I'm addicted I think. I started with it mainly because of Jun Ji-Hyun who is just stunning, but yeah since there are only 10 episodes out now I would like to know other good dramas too, which are a little bit alike maybe. Because when I'm done with exams, I will be done pretty soon with all the episodes I think.
I tried an episode of Melody of Love, because of Dasom but I found that a bit too boring.

And while Jun Ji-Hyun is really catching the spotlight (I believe she is maybe the most gorgeous woman in the world), the actress playing Semi is really cute too.

As for K-Pop itself, haven't been following all the developments the past months, I read all the pages I've missed already (took me ages lol), but it seems that I have not missed that much.

isuzu

Exo Showtime aka Kris failing at life time

can't do this
tdAr4Ml.gif
gEClCut.gif

q1GTHug.gif
HqY7eKj.gif

can't do that either
iqzDUAT.gif

is done with life
ckwaxz0.gif

dies after 22 sit ups