• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Eldren

Here Something and Expectation from KBS' official channel. I'm impressed with their ultraclean vocals.

I love performances with live bands. There's something about it that I just really enjoy. And yeah they sound really good.

This is one of my absolute favourite live performances ever:

SNSD - Way to go (Himnae) Feb25.2009

The instrumentation isn't quite as interesting as the album version but it's such a fun performance.

RIP Hyoyeon's brunette hair

ihonxo4V7aoqO.jpg

ixP5kaJDfhX8x.gif

pikpok

Neo Member
1653377_676623765733023_1548545348_n.png

Yoon Hye Lim (SM Town dancer) said:
Finished!Finished! Music! Video!Shoo!ting! Finished!
Orange Caramel & all staff you’ve worked hard~!!
Wait for it everybody~!!!!

Orange Caramel just wrapped up the shooting for their MV. Comeback first week of March.

d6tzKhuh7c_Y.gif

dokish

Banned
Finished the first episode of "Let's Eat" and the thing is AMAZING. Gave me the same feeling when I was watching "Still Marry Me".

More mature drama with amazing lines, sharp comedy and real-life characters. So tired of K-Pop idol dramas bullshit.

Watch the first episode and you won't regret.

It looks like tvN knows their shit. (EDIT: Owned by CJ so it makes sense)

lets%2Beat.jpg

giri

So only more 5 episodes of My Love from The Stars...

It had a good run. Every episode so far was pretty much flawless. It's a shame that will probably take a while until another good one comes along.

I saw some images of "Let's Eat", seems to be nice too, will check later.

There's a ton of us watching My love from another star (or one of the 5 other names it goes under).

It's pretty great.

Could use more In Na doe.

Cause. Well. In Na.

dokish

Banned
There's a ton of us watching My love from another star (or one of the 5 other names it goes under).

It's pretty great.

Could use more In Na doe.

Cause. Well. In Na.

She's the lead in Queen In Hyun's Man (or something).

Actually the drama is pretty good (also by tvN). I recommend. It's the best character of her career. Other dramas tried to put her in a bitchy role but it never worked out.

giri

She's the lead in Queen In Hyun's Man (or something).

Actually the drama is pretty good (also by tvN). I recommend. It's the best character of her career. Other dramas tried to put her in a bitchy role but it never worked out.

Just got that tonight. Will probably start it later.

It's only 16 eps though, so i may even finish it tomorrow.

roaSone

Queen in Hyun's Man is really great! I agree with you Dok
which is rare :>
it's by far In Na's best character, she's so lovely.

AReed

Rainbow's Jaekyung trying to get that Soshi Bump.
Jaekyung said, "I almost become KARA member. Also, the members actually didn't know that SM Entertainment contacted me before. She addded, "One month before SNSD debuted, SM contacted me but I refused," which made everyone surprised.
Unfortunately she didn't learn from the backlash towards Clara and the plethora of other "I was almost in SNSD" girls.

pikpok

Neo Member
Finished the first episode of "Let's Eat" and the thing is AMAZING. Gave me the same feeling when I was watching "Still Marry Me".

More mature drama with amazing lines, sharp comedy and real-life characters. So tired of K-Pop idol dramas bullshit.

Watch the first episode and you won't regret.

It looks like tvN knows their shit. (EDIT: Owned by CJ so it makes sense)

lets%2Beat.jpg

I just blew through the first 3 episodes in one sitting. The eating montages are hilarious. Thanks for the recommendation.

N.B. This show will make you hungry.

llehuty

I have to watch this drama, All day drunk Ji Hyo has to be more than awesome.

I watched today the first 2 episodes. I was expecting this to be just comedy, but there is some sad and depressing stuff. Very harsh things since the beginning. Also, not a fan of the cheap soundtrack in some scenes. But I'm a sucker for medical shows and Ji Hyo is just too damn good. Will keep watching.

dokish

Banned
I just blew through the first 3 episodes in one sitting. The eating montages are hilarious. Thanks for the recommendation.

N.B. This show will make you hungry.
That's good news. I'm glad you like it! Lets comment our impressions from now on
I haven't had Korean food for a year and a half. I most certainly would regret it.
Well, that's a good chance to go eat, then? Where do you live? I bet everywhere in America has at least ONE korean restaurant.

But yes, shit is pretty bad. Is impossible to watch one episode and not want to order food right away.

Only watch after having a meal.

EDIT: [2014.02.08] MBC Show! Music Core 쇼! 음악중심 @3:45pm

Can someone try to find this on Youtube? Lipservice was there. They have a Cafe Daum page, gonna sign right away. #teamcora

It seems that they are pretty capable of communicating in english, this will be a big plus with the international community and advertising their work better.

EDIT2: They will be on SBS Ingigayo toniiiiightttt.

catmincer

Yeah, I'd prefer Girl's Day to win again too. Their song is better, not sure if AOA's first nomination or not but I'd think so.

ramyeon

How the date of Ingigayo is Feb 9, but is already out? I thought the program usually airs at night??

Anyway, amazing performances. Don't know why the encoding of MBC etc is so shity though. Their 720p looks like ass.

I wanna see them live.
Inkigayo airs at 3:40pm KST.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
And never will if they keep releasing shitty tracks. Only boy groups can get away with that.
True, though awesome tracks for three years straight didn't do anything for them.

Anyway, Dal Shabet should have won somethig with B.B.B, so daaaaaamn good.
ihQ4081d3KIJN.gif

SOTY so far.

dokish

Banned

What kind of show is this?

Damn Subin.

Last week of class. Tests everyday. Wish me luck GAF. Level 3 awaits me!!! (Out of 6... The long road home...)

EDIT: http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=14000197

Is this gonna become a new thing from now on? Hologram concerts?
Is there a chance the actual artists will come out and say hi to everyone? (Like SNSD). Anyway, if it was other groups I would attend.

AReed

Happy 21st to Son Nauen!
멤버들덕분에,우리팬들덕분에ㅡ행복한생일보낼수있어서 고마워요♥
(못올린비공개사진..올리고싶었는데아쉽다ㅜ)
Thanks to our members, and our fansㅡI can spend a happy birthday thank you♥
(I can’t upload the private photos…it’s a pityㅜ)
A pity indeed.

Draxal

Just saw the Real Man ep with Sistar and Miss A, I have to say watching this series made me like Hyungsik from ZEA.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh and her movie is finally getting its american release in two months and every single american here needs to do his duty and see it in the theaters. The online marketing is slowly finding its groove.
0% chance of it having wide enough release to reach my town

0% chance of it having wide enough release to reach my town

I didn't know we had Montanan's in K-Pop GAF!

Haha just kidding.

That's gonna be the same issue down here for me in North Texas. If it gets a hundred theater release, it might pop up on one of the more obscure theaters down here in DFW, if not it'll most likely be an LA/NY release.

dokish

Banned
Made my lalasweet reservation. Feb 22.

Can't wait to see them live. Will upload pictures.

Will arrive 2 hours earlier to seat on their faces.

Top Bottom