• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Peru

I
That's gonna be the same issue down here for me in North Texas. If it gets a hundred theater release, it might pop up on one of the more obscure theaters down here in DFW, if not it'll most likely be an LA/NY release.

I think it'll have a wide release. The theatrical trailer has had confirmed screenings in San Fransisco, Chicago New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, New Orleans, Vegas, Boston, DC/Baltimore, Houston, Detroit, Phoenix, Seattle, Tampa, Minneapolis, Denver, Miami, St. Louis, Portland, San Diego, Charlotte, San Antonio, Austin, Fresno, Sacramento, Honolulu, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Alberqueque, Oklahoma City, Salt Lake City

Pendulum

Key's been cast for WGM Global. Key fansites in meltdown. One person sees this as an opportunity.

7. [+54, -2] Lee Soo Man, how about you join WGM with me? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems you really love WGM so if you're so obsessed with it, get on the show with me ㅋㅋㅋ I'll sacrifice my body

No No Eul

Stellar are making a comeback. I know we tend to take the piss out of the group but didn't some people actually like their last song? I can't remember.

i9okFlJSEnNxJ.jpg

ibesERbHfPg0TI.jpg

iK8RCIvw1HmcX.jpg

i8iQsXnye8L2y.jpg

idomkxGgZecJ.jpg

i5uvEXDQ7w6NP.jpg

Togeworl have released a new track. Not really feeling it TBH.

Jisook said:

Pendulum

Sohee wrote on Twitter that she has left JYP and is now an actress under BH Entertainment.
Did all of you start off the new year well? I spent a fun and warm time with my family. It feels like a long time since I've greeted you in this way with a post.. A lot of people have been curious about my future activities and I thought it is courteous that I tell all of you, who have loved me for a long time, myself so I wrote this post.

I plan to take on a diverse and active acting career, more than I previously showed during that time, under my new agency BH Entertainment. Thanks to my precious Wonder Girls members and my JYP family who had faith in me and supported my decision to follow my dream as an actress which I've dreamed about for a long time, I was able to gain the courage to start anew and I plan to take my first step now.

I will never forget my standing at the starting line as an actress which I've always dreamed about today, and although I am still lacking a lot, I will remember my fans' love and support and I will greet you as the hard working actress Sohee. Be careful of catching a cold in the cold weather and always be happy. Thank you."

----

BgGwJc8CEAAlWBK.jpg:large

Sevarus

SM The Ballad - Breath is awesome, in all languages and by all performers.

I was surprised by how much I liked the Chinese version with Chen and Zhang Li Yin. They really squeezed as much out of that boring song as they could. It felt like they were singing to and with each other, as opposed to past each other, which is the vibe I got from the other duets.

roaSone

I was surprised by how much I liked the Chinese version with Chen and Zhang Li Yin. They really squeezed as much out of that boring song as they could. It felt like they were singing to and with each other, as opposed to past each other, which is the vibe I got from the other duets.
I've listened a bit more to all the versions and I agree with you. Their harmonization is really stunning.

llehuty

damn @ those stellar pics tho.. those are on another level

Agreed. They are finally embracing their panty shot concept.

Fake edit: Wow, I kept thinking that UFO was their debut track, but that honorable title goes to Rocket Girl. It's almost as bad as UFO. Their vocals >.<

I still have no idea how this group is still alive, good for them, I guess...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Stellar are making a comeback. I know we tend to take the piss out of the group but didn't some people actually like their last song? I can't remember.
Yes some of us did. They also had the 2012 MV of the Year.

catmincer

Agreed. They are finally embracing their panty shot concept.

Fake edit: Wow, I kept thinking that UFO was their debut track, but that honorable title goes to Rocket Girl. It's almost as bad as UFO. Their vocals >.<

I still have no idea how this group is still alive, good for them, I guess...

Hahaha. I like rocket girl more than ufo. They still suck though.

Eldren

Yo Dice, I know you're a fan (apologies if this is old and/or has been discussed already)

I like the concept, with the retro mic stands and the outfit styling. Ashley's giving me serious Sojin vibes here, is it just me? Looking forward to hearing the new single.

I think it'll have a wide release.

Hopefully, I'll definitely check it out when it gets here.

Awww yissss. Just from the small snippet, this might turn out to be really good. Of course I'll reserve judgement until it actually comes out. I'm hoping it'll be IGAB levels of good, but of course without the bullshit tempo changes and all that crap.

Anybody remember that K-Pop GAF hype train pic that was posted in one of the old OT's? We need to bring that back haha.

Been pretty bored of idol groups these days but I can get behind a SNSD comeback.

K. Will & Mamamoo feat. Wheesung - &#50040;&#45224;&#50040;&#45376; (Peppermint Chocolate) MV

Still looking forward to Mamamoo's proper debut.

Don't like the abrupt ending, but they've got another gem going on over here.

jongkookie: IOU on that Ailee. Schedule + technical difficulties. So many pages to catch up on.

[ENG] After School Club Ep40 Ailee (With Miss A's Min) 53m:06s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyxcrhDv8vA

231B1F4452F87EAD1C1113

Singer Park Jiyoon has confirmed to comeback on her single album &#8220;Inner Space&#8221; on February 17th. Prior to the release date of the single, Jiyoon will release her music video &#8220;My Brain Structure&#8221; on the 11th.

Why such titles? It is because this new single describes adventures through Jiyoon&#8217;s personal thoughts and blends these with TEAM89&#8217;s music producing taste.

This solo comeback will definitely provide good competition for Sunmi&#8217;s &#8220;Full Moon&#8221; comeback.

Source: Osen

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Damn, Jaekyung & Seungah is good at reading english.

Edit: Seungah and Woori are so dreamy <3333

Edit 2: Woori is being all cute and cheerful <3333

·feist·;100346825 said:
jongkookie: IOU on that Ailee. Schedule + technical difficulties. So many pages to catch up on.

All good man! Besides with Soshi coming back next week, I'll be repping Fany during promotions lol. I'll switch once they're done.

Pendulum

I feel those that are expecting a hot nurse concept are going to be disappointed.

Good stuff.

Aww, missed it. Anyone know if this was recorded and being posted anywhere?

2fc7e4a292f011e39823128a5804f62f_8.jpg

'Meet & Greet!' It was really funny!!!! Thank you all<3 Please inviting us again!

Looks good!
This time around the teaser actually looks like the song? No more trolling? Good SM.

Possibly. While the IGAB "Image" teaser used the actual song, there's still a long history of "Image" teasers that don't (The Boys, RDR, Hoot, etc) and I'm still wary of SM's tactics. Could easily be a different instrumental teaser track with the "Mr Mr" vocal laid over it. :/

Top Bottom