• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

AReed

More of this Fany pleaseu.

tumblr_n0w1n6k3d51rp2chco1_500.jpg

llehuty

Dalshabet(Subin) - B.B.B(R&B Ver.) Subin so gooooooooood.

ToppDogg - Arario

·feist·;100463357 said:

I'm not ready for this concept being ruined with some Brave Brothers shit.

Stella Marionette MV

The outfits and choreography are too much imo. The song is not that bad tho. The likes to dislikes ratio on the video is hilarious haha.

Yes, the song is listeneable, but that MV... the desperation is too much.

Not sure where a "NSFW" MV on YouTube falls under the GAF TOS, so I'll play it safe, but "LADY CUBE(레이디큐브) - Just The Way You Are" exists. 34 netizens already dead.

I watched the teaser the other day, it looked like it was going to be more subtle than that. I like the song.

Tangeroo

Not sure where a "NSFW" MV on YouTube falls under the GAF TOS, so I'll play it safe, but "LADY CUBE(레이디큐브) - Just The Way You Are" exists. 34 netizens already dead.

Wow, you weren't joking. I'm glad I wasn't at work for this.

For those curious, it's a naked woman writhing on a bed for a little over three minutes.

TheChits

Finished IY. Despite the dip in quality after some of the cast members had to leave(what the fuck at the "horror" episode), that was still an incredible show. I'm a bit hesitant to watch season 2 as I hear it is terrible and nothing like the first.

roaSone

Finished IY. Despite the dip in quality after some of the cast members had to leave(what the fuck at the "horror" episode), that was still an incredible show. I'm a bit hesitant to watch season 2 as I hear it is terrible and nothing like the first.
I'm watching it at the moment, it's terribad, but I keep watching it, cause Soonkyu is still Soonkyu. She's so funny and always does her best
to keep the show interesting, at least a minimum

giri

I'm watching it at the moment, it's terribad, but I keep watching it, cause Soonkyu is still Soonkyu. She's so funny and always does her best
to keep the show interesting, at least a minimum

S2 was bad,

But it seemed to be more of a badly thought out production. The concept wasn't there, no consistency, little community interaction, most "competitions" were really contrived.

S1 just had this perfect balance between community, concept, and the girls.

And S2 really missed taewoo as host. His yuri line might've got tired, but he was good at keeping everyone involved.

Yo, this shit is good! The video is okay, I mean, I understand it's an art thing and all that blah blah blah, but the song tho. I love it... might be one of the best releases I've heard this year.

More of this Fany pleaseu.

Thanks for this! Found my new avatar in support for Mr. Mr. lol.

luso

The Stellar song is a ok song, but the MV is really over the top. Probably is working though.

Also probably this will not be the exact comeback concept but I would be behind it, but hope is here.
uJgwGuU.jpg

roaSone

I might be wrong but, I think that Fany has extensions on her recent selca. We might see a short haired Fany during Mr Mr promotion!

Sevarus

I might be wrong but, I think that Fany has extensions on her recent selca. We might see a short haired Fany during Mr Mr promotion!

Taeyeon's hair is looking a little suspicious, too. Especially since she mentioned she wanted short hair again. (I support all of these things)

I was wondering what their concept kept reminding me of, and then I remembered.

Sevarus

Yoona's face doesn't look like it fits with the rest of the body in the picture.

Looks like a total alien.

Weird angle + way too much contouring powder (that's too dark) on her jawline + she really needs to eat a few cheeseburgers.

Taeyeon's photo makes me lol. "Just be as odd as possible." "Okay, I'm gonna wear this bear's innards as a hat."

vanty

2NE1's album finally comes out Feb 24. And the only old song is a Korean version of Scream, nine other songs are new. Hopefully it sounds like 2NE1 and not their last two singles.

llehuty

2NE1's album finally comes out Feb 24. And the only old song is a Korean version of Scream, nine other songs are new. Hopefully it sounds like 2NE1 and not their last two singles.

2NE1 and SNSD promoting at the same time? This is going to get ugly.
I personally believe that 2NE1 are screwed, but who knows.

2NE1 and SNSD promoting at the same time? This is going to get ugly.

They will get completly destroyed by SNSD and hopefully blackjacks will finally understand why 2ne1 is not on the same league as SNSD.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
AS EXPECTED LADIES CODE TAKING THE NEW YEAR BY STORM

It's like the Wonder Girls were reborn twice as good.

Excuse me while I go fanboy harder rather than typing words.

Tablo

Ahhh, everytime I enter this thread it's like coming home <3
SNSD still looking mostly good, kpop getting more and more NSFW, life's good.
Girl's Day <3 <3 <3 That Sojin gif is amazing haha

catmincer

Finally 2NE1 come back!!!!!!!!!!! Missing You was great but not very 2NE1. If they can have a killer song, they'll do well. I also LOVE that it's mainly new songs. Hardly ever happens in Kpop, it's usually old singles released ages ago shoved into an album. (Girl's Day)

Ladies' Code song is boring but I like their other stuff so I hope it does well.

SNSD teaser songs so much better than IGAB so I hope the final song is good too. I still think their Japanese stuff is better though.

Stellar are actually doing well on the charts this time around, sex obviously sells. ;)

Broank

It's set up ideally for 2NE1 really. They will undercut SNSD perfectly staggering the releases a week and a half after and have a full album vs mini. Not to mention elaborate CG filled music video and a concert coinciding with release.

I mean papa YG has wet dreams are about media play chances like that. lol

llehuty

C-Clown - Justice LMAO, dubstep. So bad... RIP
Probably going to rank higher than their better previous efforts, sigh.

Here some ear cleansing: C-Clown - Far away... young love

Woah, didn't expect liking this, but I did. The production is just ummmph

LADIES'CODE 'So Wonderful' Official Greeting (ENGLISH)
LADIES'CODE 'So Wonderful' Official Greeting (SPANISH) So broken :D

Sungah, queen of flawless

No No Eul

Loving the Soshi teasers so far. Yoong looks so good. That jewel-encrusted heart she's holding is simultaneously kinda gross and kinda awesome.

Somewhat higher res, higher quality versions of those teasers: 1 2 3

&#9829; &#9829; &#9829;

The Stellar song is a ok song, but the MV is really over the top. Probably is working though.

Stellar are actually doing well on the charts this time around, sex obviously sells. ;)

They're getting so much hate but the MV has 900,000 views and counting. I suspect netizens are furiously typing complaints with one hand and furiously masturbating with the other.

Apink won the 'Hot Performance Award' at the Gaon awards. Girl's Day got the 'Long Running Award' for Expectation.

They won M Countdown too.

Eldren

M! Countdown live performances:

AOA - Miniskirt

I like these dresses, they're different but they still fit the concept (i.e. they're short.) It's weird, I keep forgetting about Seolhyun. I'm so used to seeing Miniskirt performed as 6 members and it still works almost perfectly; the only time I notice it is in the chorus when Hyejeong is on point, you can see the formation is unbalanced.

Taeyeon avatars.............

iMgmihxQUGfgx.gif

Yoona's face doesn't look like it fits with the rest of the body in the picture.

Looks like a total alien.

Agreed. She looked weird in the teaser too. I couldn't tell if it was the make up or the hair or what but she looked like a completely different person. I grabbed the first example I could find but look at the bit where she turns to the camera, like who even is that:

tumblr_n0tythuI3i1qkiilno1_400.gif

HQ soshi
Was this posted?
Hyo working that pushup bra.

She's getting her money's worth!

-----

Anyway, did anyone see YG getting messy earlier? I came home from work and saw a bunch of people laughing about it.

They've since been deleted, of course. Man, YG promoting Soshi more than SM's PR department. Looking forward to seeing what both groups come up with.

neoism

I like these dresses, they're different but they still fit the concept (i.e. they're short.) It's weird, I keep forgetting about Seolhyun. I'm so used to seeing Miniskirt performed as 6 members and it still works almost perfectly; the only time I notice it is in the chorus when Hyejeong is on point, you can see the formation is unbalanced.

She's getting her money's worth!

-----

Anyway, did anyone see YG getting messy earlier? I came home from work and saw a bunch of people laughing about it.

They've since been deleted, of course. Man, YG promoting Soshi more than SM's PR department. Looking forward to seeing what both groups come up with.

lol

Top Bottom