• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

luso

I like how when the kid asks about marriage, Goo just shakes her head no way

Music Bank

Mr Mr

Back Hug

Better than yesterday.

Tomorrow it's Music Core, they like to do special stages, not sure if this time with soshi, maybe later. That roof Genie and Ice skating ring performances are iconic.

To this day I barely understand what any of those untranslated Korean words are in subtitles.

Normally in the movies they translate those kind of words with the character name.

Pendulum

MW4WN4I.jpg

Eldren

Waiting on the HQ version of this godly photo

tumblr_n21kv3GuOp1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Oh my god, Queen Hyuna. Those other photos are hilarious, she pulls the weirdest faces.

That Neon Bunny track is really good. I don't normally listen to that kind of music but I liked it.

Seeing as people were talking about TVXQ: Spellbound - Music Bank 140307 Awesome crowd for this performance. Great performance all round really. I got youuu baby~

-----

Music Bank performance was way better than M!Countdown. Not even close. I actually really enjoyed Back Hug, they all sounded great. Mr Mr was much better as well, they looked like they were enjoying themselves this time around. Still don't like the backup dancers and the choreography in general but I think I'm just gonna have to suck it up because I doubt they'll change it. Terrible camera work again though, why did it keep zooming in and out during some parts? Nauseating.
Still haven't seen any uninterrupted footage of the dance break yet

These photocards are so good:

I'm hoping we get some HD versions soon, I want that Hyo one as an avatar. Her and Seohyun's are my favourites.

2San

Fafnir

They made Kid Leader answer the unscripted question, never change Soshi lol
CSAFAyU.gif

SONE fan chants sounds kind of lazy. It's nice to hear Sooyoung's bird scream fan girl. Back Hug reminds me of Complete, but it won't ever replace that classic. Actually don't want to hear any of these songs in a concert.

Entertainment Relay Guerrilla Date coming soon.
Yv02hvc.jpg

neoism

They made Kid Leader answer the unscripted question, never change Soshi lol
CSAFAyU.gif

SONE fan chants sounds kind of lazy. It's nice to hear Sooyoung's bird scream fan girl. Back Hug reminds me of Complete, but it won't ever replace that classic. Actually don't want to hear any of these songs in a concert.

Entertainment Relay Guerrilla Date coming soon.
Yv02hvc.jpg
cant wait... lol taeyeon's reaction :p

catmincer

Supposedly a CL solo song (which she didn't compose or write) has bits of the Quran in it. So people are sending her death threats and shit on Instagram and Twitter. It's absolutely ridiculous. I appreciate that to Muslims it might be offensive but to threaten to kill someone over it? Fucking insane.

Link to this - Half of it is in English anyway

neoism

Got any subs for this?
Want to know what they asked. Taeyeons reaction is hilarious.

They asked them what they would do if they win during the encore stage. No one said anything because they didn't know...the guy ran to Tae... Tae said they would take off their jackets and ties and tie them around their heads lol <3

Pendulum

Current info regarding the performances for Music Core's 400th episode (hadn't seen the setlist for "Hot Performances" part posted yet - tbh, I wish they didn't pick from just the previous year):

MCs: Noh Hong-chul &Kim So-hyun &Minho

Special MCs: SNSD's Yuri and Tiffany

Performers: TVXQ, Girls' Generation, EXO, SISTAR, Miss A, CNBlue, T-ARA, SECRET, Gain, Tae Jin-a, Koyote, B1A4, Girl's Day, Boys Day (NU'EST Ren , BTOB Minhyuk , VIXX Hongbin , A-JAX Seungjin), After School, Kahi, Sunmi, Ailee

** SPECIAL Stages **
Ailee & SISTAR's Hyolyn [Let It Go]
Boy's Day (VIXX Hongbin, BTOB Minhyuk, NUEST Seungjin Ren and AJAX) [Something]
SHINee's Minho and Sohyun [Why Do You]
missA [ALONE]
SISTAR [Hush]
GAIN [24 Hours]
SUNMI [Bloom]

** Comeback Special **
Girls' Generation (SNSD) [Wait A Minute + Mr. Mr.]

** HOT Performances **
TVXQ [Spellbound]
EXO [Growl]
CNBLUE [Can't Stop]
T-ara [Do you know me?]
Koyote [Hollywood]
SECRET [I Do I Do]
Girl's Day [SOMETHING]
After School [First Love]
Kahi [It's Me]
Gain [Truth or Dare]
Sunmi [Full Moon]
B1A4 [Lonely]
Ailee [Singing got better]
Tae Jin Ah [I Miss You Darling]

Seohyun and Sooyoung are busy answering questions in Japanese and English when Taeyeon can't be bothered. The least she can do is speak up during Korean interviews.

I'm just messing around lol. I know a few others here really dug her stuff.
Yeah, Good-TasteGAF has always liked Neon Bunny.

Even mainstream music outlets have been up on her for years:

Compared to more fashion-and-bombast-obsessed Korean pop artists the Korean singer Neon Bunny (&#50556;&#44305;&#53664;&#45180;) is on another, far more tastefully reserved plane. In the minimal video for “Oh My Prince,” she wears floral sunglasses and folds a small vine behind her ear. That’s about it, and it’s nice that way. It’s cheery electro you might mis-hear as French, totally accessible and sweet, with a polished but reserved beat by Cliff Lin, a blockbuster-caliber producer who has composed for the Transformers movie and the video game Call of Duty, plus done ads for Google and Coca-Cola. Neon Bunny’s last LP won best pop album at the 2012 Korean Music Awards, and her new mini-album, Happy Ending, is out now.

- The Fader, September 4, 2012

milkham

Supposedly a CL solo song (which she didn't compose or write) has bits of the Quran in it. So people are sending her death threats and shit on Instagram and Twitter. It's absolutely ridiculous. I appreciate that to Muslims it might be offensive but to threaten to kill someone over it? Fucking insane.

Link to this - Half of it is in English anyway

i think the reaction is silly but don't understand why anyone would even go near islam at this point.

llehuty

They make too much eye contact. Obviously the new SM girl group in not-so-stealth mode.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. One of them is always at the center, even in the final shot. Wasn't this year when SM was going to debut a new girl group?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. One of them is always at the center, even in the final shot. Wasn't this year when SM was going to debut a new girl group?
Can't let 6mix jump out unchallenged.

Eldren

Music Core was a lot of fun. I like special stages where groups cover each others songs or they perform medleys or whatever. Loved seeing T-ara do Roly Poly again, it feels like it's been ages since I've seen that. Another improvement in the Mr Mr performance as well, seems like they're getting more comfortable performing it. I just wish they didn't cut Wait A Minute short, I like that song.

Yeah I think it's rumoured to be the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year. They've all got a lot of energy on stage so I'd be interested to see them strike out on their own.

Also the Boy's Day bit was hilarious. I mean, look at this:

When is Ren going to join a girl group? He'd be perfect.

No No Eul

Now I get why they use background music in this interviews.

Haha, yeah. Would have been so much more awkward without it.

I dread to think what she would have done with Hara unnie's wet tissue if she'd gotten her hands on it.

Jaekyung is not only a great artist, cook and seamstress, but she makes her own beauty products:

Beauty products were not the first thing that came to mind when I saw some of those pictures on Twitter. :p

They make too much eye contact. Obviously the new SM girl group in not-so-stealth mode.

Man, I hope so.

Dahye / Ahyoung said:

Top Bottom