• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

ryan-ts

thats wot u get ryan

tumblr_mbil5q0GoT1rndus9o3_r1_500.gif

Fafnir

Well hopefully their Radio Star appearance will be entertaining. Apparently they will talk about Yoona and Sooyoung's relationships, with Yoona and Sooyoung safely not around lol

iFqsZqe.gif

Pretty excited for the next Running Man episode(s) in Australia, looks really fun again. Then again I really enjoyed this last episode too, these no celeb guests, just normal people episodes tend to be great.

The episodes so far this year have been pretty lack luster, that and the blatant stock pile of episodes they made around new years was annoying in context haha, but I guess it makes sense because its a busy time of year for everyone.

AReed

Pretty excited for the next Running Man episode(s) in Australia, looks really fun again. Then again I really enjoyed this last episode too, these no celeb guests, just normal people episodes tend to be great.

The episodes so far this year have been pretty lack luster, that and the blatant stock pile of episodes they made around new years was annoying in context haha, but I guess it makes sense because its a busy time of year for everyone.

Haven't watched Running Man at all this year. I guess I wasn't missing anything. But will definitely watch the Australia ep.

TaeTiSeo for MIXXO:

TheChits

Yeah the preview looked amazing. The most recent episode and a few others have been good, but I definitely agree with you about a lot of the episodes lately not being so hot.

ryan-ts

The only episode I've disliked this year is 184, I thought all the others have been decent to really good. 2012 and 2013 had runs of episodes that were far worse than what I've watched this year. 182 and 187 are my favourites so far.

The only episode I've disliked this year is 184,

This and maybe 181. The concept was really good, but the secret couple was worthless. Dude's supposed to be an actor but he couldn't act for shit lol. They were better off using the Monday Couple as the secret couple as while obvious as hell, MC could've pulled it off very easily.

183's my fave so far though.

Or I just have an unhealthy obsession over Uhm Jung-wha...

isuzu

Mr.Mr. choreo is terrible. Also I love SM and their pretend live singing by recording them singing and dubbing it over. Same shit happened with Shinee for like 3 weeks.

ev0

Mr.Mr. choreo is terrible. Also I love SM and their pretend live singing by recording them singing and dubbing it over. Same shit happened with Shinee for like 3 weeks.

Choreo is boooorring. Not gonna start an IGAB thing again, but regardless of the song at least I found the performances entertaining.

M-countdown camera work was worse than the choreo itself, a lot of parts of the choreo highlight footwork and we did´nt see anything of that due to the cameras going bananas.

I loved Wait a minute ♥

roaSone

Well, I watched it once again, there are so much unsatisfying things in Mr Mr comeback performance, but most of it
(all)
isn't caused by the Girls.
Foot camerawork, unfitting sets (Wait a Minute set is a joke itself, like seriously..why a circle floor made of flowers.. doesn't make any sense to me..)
male back dancers are so forgettable, would be hundreds times better if the girls danced with themselves by making some pairings/trios.
So all in all, many things to fix.

Everyone on the web is saying that the choreo is too simplistic and that they're disappointing compared to IGAB blah blah etc.. but we still didn't manage to catch a proper view of the choreo yet..

Concerning live vocals, we all know SM trademark so.... I won't say anything on it.

Well, I watched it once again, there are so much unsatisfying things in Mr Mr comeback performance, but most of it
(all)
isn't caused by the Girls.
Foot camerawork, unfitting sets (Wait a Minute set is a joke itself, like seriously..why a circle floor made of flowers.. doesn't make any sense to me..)
male back dancers are so forgettable, would be hundreds times better if the girls danced with themselves by making some pairings/trios.
So all in all, many things to fix.

Everyone on the web is saying that the choreo is too simplicist and that they're disappointing compared to IGAB blah blah etc.. but we still didn't manage to catch a proper view of the choreo yet..

Concerning live vocals, we all know SM trademark so.... I won't say anything on it.

Well, it is simplistic, it could use some work, those backup dancers are useless IMO.

Tae says hi.

iZ7s1rN9g114.gif

Top Bottom