• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
so whats everyones opinion on the new 4 minute album?
Track 1) Mehhhhhh.

Track 2) Alright. Not as good as "Is It Poppin?" but still fun. Jiyoon's rap is good and in general I like how each member got a long individual section. The breakdown kind of works as the opposite of what a breakdown should be because it feels a bit contrived and "other" rather than getting raw/to-the-core for a bit.

Track 3) This what I look to 4minute for the most. Generally heavy beats, a feeling of strength that is more simply fresh/alive than it is angry, really unique sample and genre pulls for the scene, a feminine twist on everything that is fun/celebrative without going for cute.

Track 4) I'm totally addicted to R&B forever so this is delicious. Fairly typical midtempo R&B in construction but it's also flawless and the sound is very wet. So good. Will be good forever, just like C-REAL's 내 남자친구에겐.

Track 5) Pleasant and solid enough, and it will go on my chill playlist, but will likely get skipped if I'm like "I want to listen to 4minute" and put all their songs on random. I can already tell it wouldn't have much longevity if I heard it much, but it will be good as a now-and-then or tossed on the chill time playlist as I mentioned.

Blablurn

From 9 Muses Instagram

IQgI4oN.jpg

Sevarus

Well, Healing Camp seemed pretty underwhelming. Apparently Taeyeon has no friends outside of SNSD and likes to drink herself to sleep when she has too many thoughts at night.

It was basically Sooyoung and Yoona talking about boyfriends for half an hour. At least that's what I got out of it with my baby-level Korean skills.

JustinBB7

Well, Healing Camp seemed pretty underwhelming. Apparently Taeyeon has no friends outside of SNSD and likes to drink herself to sleep when she has too many thoughts at night.

It was basically Sooyoung and Yoona talking about boyfriends for half an hour. At least that's what I got out of it with my baby-level Korean skills.

I always feel bad for Taeyeon, she seems super depressed..

tatsuki

Fixed 3 things that were bothering me with that gif.

1.) The 3 frames at the very end.
2.) The top and bottom border.
3.) The object that pops up in the top right towards the middle of the gif.

This is whats become of my life :(

More Mamamoo? Yes, please.

Hopefully Crayon Pop decide to start making good music again.

Hello Counselor - Lee Minwoo, Park Jiyoon, Jaekyung (Rainbow) & more! (2014.03.17)

정오의 희망곡 김신영입니다 - IU, four best female vocalists in Korea - 아이유가 꼽은 대한민국 여성 보컬 4명은? 20140313
정오의 희망곡 김신영입니다 - IU, pure look - 아이유, 청순한 표정 & "내 핸드폰 속엔 000 사진이 가장 많다!" 20140313
정오의 희망곡 김신영입니다 - IU, greeting (Newbie version & Chinese version) - 아이유, 인사 (신인시절 & 중국어 ver) 20140313

Not easy when you can't come out.
Oh, you.

Mami > *

Has it really been 2 years?

I remember that time haha. I think the only K-Pop dream [...]
Eh... it can be inevitable, really. Now, actively trying to make yourself dream about them? That would be straight hugpillow status.

Minha is still in the group, while Eunji is gone.

How does that happen?

POMINUTE SO GOOD

tumblr_n2k4e9ME4g1sk2kqwo4_250.gif
What is she doing to her coochie?
2167A44E50CC38712F8835

catmincer

Oh lordy *fans self*

2014031808274983714_1.jpg

Also

Loving the comments Sunye to leave on mission trip to haiti

1. [+514, -20] Why did you renew your contract if you're leaving for five years? Why??

2. [+499, -54] Just leave the group, you greedy person. Are all dogistians this selfish?

3. [+456, -16] Why did you renew your contract?

4. [+71, -2] Someone who has irresponsibly left her members in the dust with no future is leaving to help others? I don't believe her words are genuine at all. If you're really setting out to help others, why not the ones suffering around you right here in Korea? Or is that not cool enough for you to show off? She's so deaf to everything.

5. [+46, -4] Why are you a celebrity again...?

6. [+41, -2] Don't be a celebrity. Be a missionary.

7. [+34, -1] What does that leave the rest of your members while you're out for five years? Yoobin and Yeeun are pushing thirty while Lim hasn't done a thing since joining late. You're leaving your members in a pitiful state for your religious goals. Is Christianity about forcing others to make sacrifices for your good deed? I don't think even the God you believe in would want that. From you acting like a power blogger to leaving for five years, you haven't been on the right path in a while... A pity for Yoobin, Yeeun, and Lim for being understanding of your actions all this time.

8. [+29, -3] What about her newborn baby? What about her renewed contract? What about Wonder Girls? I have no words for this...

Top Bottom