• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

neoism

Taeyeon offcially, but Yoona is usually the "face" of the group and gets the most exposure (and money I think, think she was the richest one anyway)

they get the same share from the SNSD stuff, she just gets the most endorsements and of course she is an actress.. so yeah

also deeem pink suits :O <3

awww yisss
Radio Star 12-03-14 with End Sub

1/4
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hdijg_140312-snsd-on-radio-star-ep-368-eng-sub-part-1-4_creation
2/4
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hesix_140312-snsd-on-radio-star-ep-368-eng-sub-part-2-4_fun
3/4
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hi5ga_140312-snsd-on-radio-star-ep-368-eng-sub-part-3-4_people
4/4
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hl1tx_140312-snsd-on-radio-star-ep-368-eng-sub-part-4-4_creation

JustinBB7

they get the same share from the SNSD stuff, she just gets the most endorsements and of course she is an actress.. so yeah

That's what I meant, she does the most commercials, endorsements, dramas etc etc. Think I read it here that people are estimating she's one of the richest people in Kpop. Though it was somebody guessing/estimating.

neoism

There are some real dick questions being asked there.

yeah its usually like that though, but they handled it awesomely .
LOL at Jessica she dont fuck around. the writer is fired :p

also lol what the hell made Taeyeon laugh so hard.

llehuty

Hi booys and girls!

I'm in Seoul for the next 2 weeks... and was wondering if any off you chaps had any suggestions for kpoppy things to do?

Concerts, things worthh seeing etc! Any thoughts would be muchly appreciated!

Ty

Not kpoppy, but this indie "festival" sounds nice.

FBncyV7.png

giri

yeah its usually like that though, but they handled it awesomely .
LOL at Jessica she dont fuck around. the writer is fired :p

also lol what the hell made Taeyeon laugh so hard.

They just didn't answer.

Which is fine.

I assume Tippa is a word play thing.

It's still not ok to ask dick questions and then go on about it though.

Fafnir

I was a bit worked up this morning, I'm sorry if it disturbed some of you. I was just saying what I was thinking at the moment, I won't do this anymore.
Sorry for the "extreme sone" behavior.

It's good to let it out once in awhile. I think KBS Music Bank was the only legit music program score wise, or at least it use to be as I'm not sure if they changed it. Winning just off album/digital sales is the way it should be, not any of the other BS categories that is just a nickel and dime money grab that the shows are using to make money off the fans.

JCDlQEy.gif

Those were a lot of dick questions in an hour, Jessica and Yuri looked pissed and really uncomfortable at some of the questions. Taeyeon did´nt wanted to be there, Tiffany and Sunny were great.

Healing Camp aired today, there´s a lot of hype for it so i hope it get subbed fast.

Bi4_EeACUAI6nYS.jpg:large

Creepy Tae at a Fansign.
http://instagram.com/p/lh2RlLHNp1/

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Kwon Jin Ah continues to impress on Kpop Star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDUSSbog7JQ

Girl can do no wrong.
iKNB79VX1T9lz.gif

Conceptually a part of me wants to hate it, because the acoustic guitar cover thing has been done like literally a billion times on youtube for every pop song in existence, and juicing it up a bit at the end for a music show is no less trite... conceptually... but with execution like this...

iby6CPs6Ppr1vb.gif

Edit:
This was very enjoyable and fun. I am very thankful for such things these days.

Fafnir

The part where Sica says that she is closest to Sunny reminds me of one of my recent Soshi dreams. I'm riding in the back of a car with TaeNy. Taeyeon driving, Fany shotgun, and someone next to me that I can't remember. Fany is telling us that they (TaeNy) are the best team at being serious during awkward situations and says that whoever is on Sica's team will lose, which made me think that Sunny was on her team.
2ddEh.gif

Fany says that they have to watch out for the SooYul team because they are really good. In my dream I think of the GD awards:
P62fQAJ.gif

When Taeyeon gives the award to Sooyoung they start doing this:
wbPZvqQ.gif

End dream.
N2iqA.gif

Again, how some of you can dream about SNSD more than I've dreamed about some of my actual exes is beyond me. Apart from a possible quip or two, I generally don't touch on the seemingly singular focus that's often displayed by some members here, as who are any of us to truly dictate how things should be for others in a thread of this type.
even with all the cheeky "Best ___" and "Worst ___" remarks

Yet, when people actively attempt* to dream about Taeyeon/SNSD/etc., I find it puzzling. Remember ~2-3 years back when a handful of posters here were commenting on their desires to dream about SNSD members, and methods of attaining said goal? Yeah...

Do what you do, though.

*speaking in general

so like, you have many soshi dreams and they are detailed like this...

I think i´ve dreamed 3 times with SNSD members, Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny, can´t remember exactly what it was but it was NSFW for sure.

I did dream with Hyomin a lot because i find her extremely sexy, specially after this performance. I even bought the blu ray to watch it at the highest quality possible lol.

HyominRub.gif

HyominShake.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK15u2ee7Fg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
·feist·;104674701 said:
Again, how some of you can dream about SNSD more than I've dreamed about some of my actual exes is beyond me. Apart from a possible quip or two, I generally don't touch on the seemingly singular focus that's often displayed by some members here, as who are any of us to truly dictate how things should be for others in a thread of this type.

Yet, when people actively attempt* to dream about Taeyeon/SNSD/etc., I find it puzzling. Remember ~2-3 years back when a handful of posters here were commenting on their desires to dream about SNSD members, and methods of attaining said goal? Yeah...

Do what you do, though.

*speaking in general
ikr

·feist·;104674701 said:
Remember ~2-3 years back when a handful of posters here were commenting on their desires to dream about SNSD members, and methods of attaining said goal? Yeah...

Has it really been 2 years?

I remember that time haha. I think the only K-Pop dream I've ever had didn't even involve Soshi, well the way I remember it at least, IIRC it involved Jay Park hooking me up with Ailee or some shit haha. I kinda remember posting about this in OT3/4 or something like that, but it was definitely a while back. And I might've had a dream involving Fany but I sure as hell don't remember it.

That said I do agree about your sentiments though. I kinda understand how some people can fall in line with just one person, but what amazes me is how it sticks for quite some time. Maybe they're loyal people and I'm just a bumbling idiot who will worship any beautiful woman who crosses my path but in all honestly I just like having options haha.

Also, regarding my tirade about 2NE1 a while back... don't really wanna get into it since spring break is over and I'm back on the grind tomorrow but eh. No point in talking about it as it wouldn't change a thing.

Fafnir

After I got a memory foam mattress I have been having pretty vivid dreams every night. I only remember the Soshi ones tho.

Here's another one I'll never forget. I'm swimming in the ocean, there's a wooden raft with Yoona and Sunny on it. I'm looking up at Yoona on the raft and the sun is directly behind her head so she's blinding. I climb onto the raft and whatever direction I look at Yoona, the sun is right behind her head. I wake up and one window blind is cracked open so the sun is shining directly in my eyes lol

magenta

·feist·;104674701 said:

Do what you do, though.

*speaking in general

Pretty much.

llehuty

AFTERSCHOOL / &#12300;Dress to kill&#12301;(Album preview)

Can this thing leak already or something?

The video is hilarious. Not a fan of the song
yet.

BoA Shout It Out DANCE ver http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/BoA---Shout-It-Out-%28Dance-Ver%29/1e15ac9c17b8c730b46f3265be11606d

Yess. Now give us dance ver of every release of hers.

Please this. She is so good. I need a korean release though (I'd also be happy with an european tour)

March is awesome, 2NE1, 4Minute, Orange Caramel, SNSD and now Crayon Pop.

Only 9muses missing.

nine32jh1.gif

Nine Muses <3

L5skXUkC_yNL_GuwAJ7HpTj0YnxZllP8AupcdLwMlVw=w310-h174-p-no

[FANCAM] 140308 Nine muses - Dolls (Sungah focus)

Sorry for posting Minha

Top Bottom