• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Peru

6875f2f9cb08ebd9d8f2a9d1685c2581.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2dssgvuwlspec8/KASPER+ONOFF.zip it's ok. not amourette levels tho

Eldren

The complete 9 Muses of Star Empire documentary will be screened in New York on April 17:

http://www.koreasociety.org/arts-cul...ar_empire.html

The director will be having a Q&A afterwards too.

YhQ8vvX.jpg

Hyuna is still in contact with original Nine Muses member Rana.

I still don't think I'm ready to watch the documentary. I haven't seen more than 5 minutes of the original cut.

Also that pic looks like it was taken the same night she was turning up at some club. I wonder if they discussed the future of 7 Muses

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Many Koreans love boring shit. I thought we established this a long time ago.

Peru

I cannot see the appeal of the Soyou song and why it is still doing so well after so many weeks. It's so boring.

It's not great is it. But the female+male hip hop ballad duo thing has been a surefire success recipe for the past few years. Not sure why this one gets the mega longevity though.

Eldren

I've seen a few people saying that the record label is manipulating the charts somehow but I have no idea how you would prove that. Is it even possible to fudge the numbers like that? I don't know how it's done.

Anyway, I can't remember if it was mentioned but Beatles Code on the 18th will star Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon. I thought all 9 were supposed to be there but I guess not.

catmincer

Many Koreans love boring shit. I thought we established this a long time ago.

Yes but this is doing particularly well even versus other boring songs.

It's not great is it. But the female+male hip hop ballad duo thing has been a surefire success recipe for the past few years. Not sure why this one gets the mega longevity though.

Exactly. It's been #1 on instiz for the last few weeks. Seems so bizarre.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hi booys and girls!

I'm in Seoul for the next 2 weeks... and was wondering if any off you chaps had any suggestions for kpoppy things to do?

Concerts, things worthh seeing etc! Any thoughts would be muchly appreciated!

Ty

roaSone

SBS is so biased seriously. The Girls are in front everywhere (physical sales, SNS, YT views), they're behind only in digital sales, and even not so far.
Anyway, it was expected and already announced on their Daum Cafe yesterday.
Papa YG, you wanted a war, at least fight with proper ways and not like this. You're just making a fool of yourself and your group.

ramyeon

SBS is so biased seriously. The Girls are in front everywhere (physical sales, SNS, YT views), they're behind only in digital sales, and even not so far.
Papa YG, you wanted a war, at least fight with proper ways and not like this. You're just making a fool of yourself and your group.
You sure do live up to your username.

Eldren

Well that didn't take too long. Soshified has subbed the radio show that Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon did and uploaded it in three parts. It's pretty good, I like these three on radio and they seem to have had fun.

Don't digital sales make up like 60% of the points on Inkigayo though? 2ne1 have strong digital numbers, stronger than SNSD at least, so I'm not sure that can be blamed on SBS. 2ne1 won fair and square. Blame SM for the crappy handling of this whole comeback and k-fans for not buying enough digital copies; you said yourself that's the only area where SNSD are behind, and only music bought from Korean sites is counted.

More importantly:
Sungah x Hyuna OTP said:

Ym1r

Both groups suck.

BESTie 4 lyfe.

Seriously though I wish 2NE1 performed the unplugged version. I can't stand the trap break at all.

Also, I can't believe snsd's reactions turned into an issue. People just take every chance they get to beat on somebody don't they?

luso

^The raps ruins the song, but I like the "normal" parts.

Haha. This will probably get blown out of proportion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgnh4Tyq5hg#t=34

Everyone else was smiling and clapping and she's standing there looking like she wants to kill herself lol.

Yes, her expression was just the same before the winner announcement.
I guess anyone tries to get something to talk about since SNSD is so overwhelming number 1, every little thing is used as an excuse.

Prince and Legos
1941106_734185699949643_1563107610_n.jpg

tumblr_n2im1em67a1sewbc1o1_500.jpg

Pink oufits.

roaSone

Don't digital sales make up like 60% of the points on Inkigayo though? 2ne1 have strong digital numbers, stronger than SNSD at least, so I'm not sure that can be blamed on SBS. 2ne1 won fair and square. Blame SM for the crappy handling of this whole comeback and k-fans for not buying enough digital copies; you said yourself that's the only area where SNSD are behind, and only music bought from Korean sites is counted.
That's why I'm saying that SBS is biased towards YG, cause that's their only way of winning something, the digital sales. I mean more than half of the whole score based on this is pretty ridiculous, nah ? It's obvious when you see other scores, they are so far behind the Girls, so yes, 2NE1 won fair and square with Inki system. I doubt they'll win any other trophies, at least with such additional points.

You sure do live up to your username.

Sure I do live up to my username, what's wrong with this ?

ramyeon

That's why I'm saying that SBS is biased towards YG, cause that's their only way of winning something, the digital sales. I mean more than half of the whole score based on this is pretty ridiculous, nah ? It's obvious when you see other scores, they are so far behind the Girls, so yes, 2NE1 won fair and square with Inki system. I doubt they'll win any other trophies, at least with such additional points.

Sure I do live up to my username, what's wrong with this ?
Don't you think you're taking it a bit too seriously?

Loci

People just take every chance they get to beat on somebody don't they?

That's exactly what it's all about.

1. [+291, -116] What was up with SNSD's facial expressions excluding Hyoyeon and Seohyun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did they think 'Mister Mister' would win #1? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+288, -116] Sunny's facial expression looked so displeased;;

3. [+273, -107] Did everyone see Soshi's facial expressions? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not hating on them but ㅋㅋㅋ just because they lost #1, they barely even clapped and didn't greet ㅋㅋ and Sunny's facial expression was daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+94, -36] I hope 2NE1 wins more. Seeing Soshi's facial expressions today made me so angry. When a competitor like 2NE1 wins over you, you should genuinely recognize it and congratulate them. They need to learn to be both grateful and happy when they win... They're the absolute worst.

5. [+89, -35] I really like Soshi... but they were unprofessional. How could they even think of making a facial expression like that? I lost all respect

6. [+80, -33] I'm not hating but SNSD's facial expressions were so bad. It was all caught on camera. They didn't congratulate.. and they looked so displeased before they just left. Even if they didn't win, at least manage your expressions... Did they have to make it so obvious?

7. [+71, -24] Sandara was going to SNSD to greet them but they didn't even look back and left...;;; they looked so different from when they won #1. I was so surprised when the cameras panned over SNSD;; ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Did they think they were going to win #1?

8. [+70, -3] I could only see Soshi when 2NE1 was on the screen.... Kids, what's wrong with you........ loosen up.

Eldren

I was a bit worked up this morning, I'm sorry if it disturbed some of you. I was just saying what I was thinking at the moment, I won't do this anymore.
Sorry for the "extreme sone" behavior.

Don't worry about it, man. Just relax and enjoy the performances, it's all good.

Bi2MMRBCMAEKWWI.jpg:large

That's exactly what it's all about.

1. [+291, -116] What was up with SNSD's facial expressions excluding Hyoyeon and Seohyun?

ibgJJxkpSi6jex.gif

Queens

Peru

Didn't care for 'What's poppin' and while I acknowledge that the 'What's Your Name' chorus will never leave my head this is the greatest 4Minute single in ages, love it! Funky, amazing verses, super fun video. Girl group song of the year so far???

neoism

man these subs are taking forever -___________- someone did like the first 10 minutes or something... on facebook but I need it ALL.

I need to watch all these shows... now.. :/

shame about the lose, but LOL at some people I swear... its no big deal they can't win FOREVER...
taefolif...cant wait for demm subs. :p

Top Bottom