• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Eldren

Super Junior-M_SWING_Music Video Teaser

It looks like SM going after that classic sound this year (at least for their boy groups). Also, that box looks nice.

I've been listening to TVXQ's Something and Spellbound a lot this last fortnight and if this is the sound SM is sticking with for a while, I'm here for it. Love those two songs. I didn't really give Something much of a listen the first time around but Spellbound hooked me immediately, so I went back and Something is really good too. That kind of jazzy/big band sound is brilliant.

I need Dress To Kill to release already, some of those tracks sound amazing. #BuyDressToKillOnItunes

2YKhdGa.jpg
Bm9wUXh.jpg

u3iuxdW.jpg
YckAIbi.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yenny, Yubin, and Lim should release a full album without Sunye titled "The Good News"

Tangeroo

The page has a 7x7 square table displaying all those who bought autographed albums which is the mosaic, the top supporter is the one who bought the most.

Another nice tidbit I learned is that most of these albums also come with a random photocard of a member which can typically be sold on eBay for the same price or more than the album itself due to collectors. It's an easy way to finance your kpop habit.

vanty

Hwayoung

2fGTAqI.jpg

WmQcC1a.jpg

Isn't it amazing for someone taking a mirror photo who looks at the reflection and not the screen before taking the shot.

No No Eul

Yenny, Yubin, and Lim should release a full album without Sunye titled "The Good News"

Haha. Talking of which...

Soompi said:
JYP Entertainment stated to Star News that Sunye’s decision to go to Haiti does not mean that the Wonder Girls are disbanding. Sunye hasn’t left the group, and it is possible that “Sunye will come back to Korea for a while” during the next five years. It also stated to Osen that nothing about Wonder Girls’ future has been set in stone yet.

Their future is less set in stone and more buried six feet under one.

Happy Birthday Jooyeon. maruko_cf.gif

It's a crying shame there weren't any more of those CFs.

tumblr_ltms9jGZGl1qilaabo1_r1_500.gif

Fuzzery

Damn those hyuna gifs, my friend has always maintained that hyuna is the sexiest(and sluttiest) kpop star, now I know what she means lol

Loco's 2 track debut is out on iTunes. Copped it and it's awesome. Gray is the next big producer. AOMG is laying a nice foundation for the future.

Top Bottom