• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

gna, unfortunately

Nah, It's someone from Bestie.

This is G.na from a recent photoshoot
CYFYbS5.jpg
EI8KG4m.jpg
VInGERK.jpg

llehuty

I'm actually enjoying this 4minute comeback. The song is OK, but they are throwing everything during live performances. Even Hyuna is trying. Also... Gayoon is so good.

Ms.Independent is a super banger hotness. Title track seems to be easily the worst song on the album.

+1. I was waiting a MV for Ms.Independent... but it looks like they just released the album with 0 promo. Timing this at the same time than Catallena is weird.

No No Eul

Soompi said:
Humourless Fuckwits KBS Rule Orange Caramel's "Catellena" MV Unfit for Broadcast

"The music video displays a shocking disregard for human life and will surely encourage cannibalism amongst the nation's youth," said a KBS representative.

"We are concerned that students might think it is acceptible to eat each other," said another. "Won't somebody think of the children?"

I may have embellished that story just a tad but even so, smh.

Yuri said:

Sooyoung said:

Blablurn

gna seems like quite the girl. i read somwhere that she broke up with her bf because he was so insecure with her being a cheerleader or smth.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The After School album really is fuckin cool. They put the tracks they already had out with tracks that perfectly match them and made an absolutely brilliant album with the most perfect sense of cohesiveness through variety. I think this is kind of what the original vision for Nine Muses was supposed to be. Contender for AotY.

Blablurn

The After School album really is fuckin cool. They put the tracks they already had out with tracks that perfectly match them and made an absolutely brilliant album with the most perfect sense of cohesiveness through variety. I think this is kind of what the original vision for Nine Muses was supposed to be. Contender for AotY.

Couldnt agree more with this post! i'm listening to the album for days now.

Fafnir

Soshi Healing Camp so good. Kind of sad to hear Yuri talk about how to end Soshi beautifully. It's not a classic Soshi program without crybaby Sooyoung. Should have edited out the Hyoyeon ski competition, can't believe they tried to make a silly kid competition to be like she trained for the Olympics, thinking they were trying to make her slip up about going with her boyfriend. Best part was making them watch their first music show win when they were crying their eyes out lol

ySlbHFD.gif
sIbuoND.gif

k5iZqaL.gif
EhHjdIb.gif

ycebtFw.gif
ALoXk1f.gif

PKZpmCz.gif
7kdsFwA.gif

xUqYQo2.gif
Dse71eM.gif

Vazduh

Haven't heard anything official but they were meant to be gone for the first 6 months of this year. But yeah, they have a comeback announced. Considering how quiet all the news about any US activities, i assume the whole thing fell through / blew up in their face.

Which sucks, cause rania are awesome.

I know that they're basically a low-tier girlband, but they deserve success. I hope they're successful with their comeback.

+1. I was waiting a MV for Ms.Independent... but it looks like they just released the album with 0 promo. Timing this at the same time than Catallena is weird.
Very. Dress to Kill is superb, so naturally it'll sell worse than some of the higher profile, mediocre releases this year.

4Minute has two decent singers (Gayoon and Jiyoon), Hyuna who has great stage presence and Sohyun who is enthusiastic and tries her best.

Then there's Jihyun, she doesn't sing well, she gets no lines and she has nothing exciting about her and I still cannot believe she is the leader. You could remove her from the group and nobody would even notice.
- Invisible Leader Jihyun
- 2yoon > the rest

Sounds about right.

Quoting because this Mamamoo post didn't get enough love, and to inform people The Council has ruled: Whee In is best. Like combining Sunye singing skills, Soyul cool, and Zinni/E-Young dancing ability.

Pendulum

A Chinese Running Man spinoff has been confirmed (跑起来 好兄弟' - roughly translated as 'Running Up Brothers'). Victoria is rumored to be on the shortlist to join the cast.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I dunno, so far this sounds like a pretty serious misstep from A Pink.

My My > Hush > NoNoNo > This?

Seems flat, like a half-revisiting of their debut. I liked the kind of funky 90s direction they have been carrying the group. This track seems better suited to a sub-promo like Bubibu, and it sounds like even U You had more pizazz than this will.

If they are going to divert them from the 90s hiphop-lite pop track, I'd rather them carry it into the dancepop they've had going on the side with Yeah/Prince/I Got You/Up to the Sky/Boy. As it is, I'm going to have to hope they want a pretty/light/innocent springtime sound and later in the summer they'll do something more exciting.

luso

Jisook a Venezia. Seems like there'll be more videos to come from her time in Italy.

And her blog post featuring 27 billion photos.

CIMG0426.JPG

If I knew earlier...

Is this the "subway riding" group? I guess Jusook managed to save some money? Doesn't seems like a DSP move sponsoring a trip

CP can be good

An expected sound. But I was looking for some sort of evolution this time.

Girls’ Generation to Conclude Promotions for ‘Mr.Mr.’ on March 30th

4 weeks. 4 weeks! What a mess of promotions! I hope they do another korean release this year.

vanty

CIMG0426.JPG

If I knew earlier...

Is this the "subway riding" group? I guess Jusook managed to save some money? Doesn't seems like a DSP move sponsoring a trip
She was there along with some Korean male singer for some cultural festival or something if I remember correctly. Anyone who can read Korean can correct me of course.

I'm pretty sure I posted all her pictures she posted on twitter (of course she isn't crazy enough to put that photo up while she was there) beginning with the airport back when she was there, you should be paying more attention ahah.

HYORI

o0ZEJD4.jpg

Top Bottom