• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

tumblr_n2y9s1v02m1rhueqko6_r1_250.gif

vanty

Definitely just padding. I think she has padding for performances sometimes as well, but usually not and you'll see she hasn't had surgery next time OC perform.

catmincer

God dammit Japan. AFTERSCHOOL - Dress to kill 4,252 :(

It's such a great album and deserved to sell many more copies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
This Nana chick is pretty hot.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This Nana chick is pretty hot.
Welcome to 2010.

don't ban me plz

Edit: Damn, it has been 4 years. The "hot new model-idol" Nana is already a kpop veteran but I feel none of the AS girls are recognized as being such. They almost have it as bad as Rainbow.

vanty

Jaekyung looking pretty while blowing a couple.

I've started watching non-iSubbed RM episodes that stand out and so I've finally seen that Running Man idols special that opens with the dancing, it was good fun stuff. Kinda dodge that the 3 male teams got probably 2/3s of the air time over the 4 female teams, but eh gotta make those 12yos happy. Yura did quite well, I was thinking that Minah would massively overshadow her but it was pretty even.

Anyone who can recommend the best 10 episodes or so since ep 125 would be appreciated. All I've seen are the two Australia ones, the aforementioned idols one and the two part cooking one with Jaekyung and that model who should totally be on again. I'm not going to bother with episodes that are like 7/10 with these inferior subs, they can wait until iSubs get around to them in 2018.

No No Eul

♥ ♥ ♥

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| A little bit more?

Btw, when's the new A-Pinkeu coming out? I saw a couple of teasers but no release date.

It's out on the 30th 31st.

Dahye said:

Kahi said:

So hungry right now.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'M SORRY I'M DELAYED WITH THE KPRETTY SCENE

Jaekyung is the one with the boobs right?

llehuty

New Areia Creations Global K-pop Solo Artist Teaser

[Teaser] TINT(틴트) _ Wolf is stupid(늑대들은 몰라요). I hope this is actually a jab at EXO's Wolf.

M.I.B - 치사BOUNCE (CHISA'BOUNCE) (Teaser)

140322 Nine Muses - Wild (Sungah focus)
140322 Nine Muses - Glue (Sungah focus)

God dammit Japan. AFTERSCHOOL - Dress to kill 4,252 :(

It's such a great album and deserved to sell many more copies.

Woah, so bad. Fuck avex and/or pledis for the lack of promo.

llehuty

Nugu alert:

배드키즈 (Badkiz) - 귓방망이 (Ear attack) M/V.
The most obvious Crayon Pop rip off I've seen. Also, that song title is quite fitting.

JJCC(더블제이씨) - 첨엔 다 그래(At First) M/V
Jackie Chan produced boy group. It has the most annoying male rapper voice, and that's saying something.

Hyemi, Minha, and Hyuna were also on the runway.
tumblr_n2zw77B2cR1rsyzipo1_250.gif
tumblr_n2zw77B2cR1rsyzipo2_250.gif

tumblr_n2zw77B2cR1rsyzipo4_250.gif
tumblr_n2zw77B2cR1rsyzipo3_250.gif

Yess, model idols indeed. They should be doing more of this between promotions.

llehuty

Holy shit, the level of hot girls in Ji Hyo's medical drama is no joke. I mean...

Choi Yeo Jin said:

Jeon Soo Jin said:

+ Clara

I'm on episode 12 and although the whole plot was quite predictable since the first episode, it's still quite entertaining, with some interesting characters. The first few episodes were a bit depressing with some over the top situations here and there. Now it's more a romantic comedy than anything else. Still 9 episodes to go, but I don't think there are going to be many surprises left.

I thought After School members don't wear pyjamas.

tumblr_mgohrdqdWd1qdcel5o3_250.gif

Top Bottom