• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

MBLAQ - 'Be a Man'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jcsjuK6j-k
Best song of theirs in ages.

Kang Min Kyung vs Hyomin
MsxWPtS.jpg
J5Zh2Yr.jpg
cDMfiJb.jpg

Pendulum

ryan-ts...
Orange Caramel's Lizzy divulged her ideal type of man on the March 24 edition of KBS radio program 'Jo Jung Chi and Ha Rim's 2 O'Clock'.

Lizzy first revealed, "It has been almost over a year since I've been single. I openly asked people to set me up on blind dates, but I get even less offers because they think it's for a show."

The DJs said, "Didn't you say in the past that your ideal type was So Ji Sub?" Lizzy said, "All men like So Ji Sub and Won Bin are unattainable. I actually like simple men with no double eyelids."

JustinBB7

Holy shit, best hello counselor ever coming:

Guests: TAEYEON, NANA, LIZZY

(and 1 guy from Shinee)

Live now on KBS World actually. I'll wait for youtube upload. Hopefully that one comes in a bit and not in 2 weeks.

AReed

It really irks me when they say stuff like "I like people with double eyelids...No monolids, or vice versa." It's just so shallow and encourages people to get surgery to change their appearance (if they hold said person in high esteem) for the wrong reasons.

Sevarus

(and 1 guy from Shinee)

Live now on KBS World actually. I'll wait for youtube upload. Hopefully that one comes in a bit and not in 2 weeks.

I think this one actually aired a few weeks ago, during SM The Ballad promotions. Still waiting on a subbed version.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Ahhhh

I only have one power converter with me and my phone is plugged in...

But I was at a bar tonight in Seoul, and early on mentioned t-ara as my favourite kpop band! Later on in the night the bar keep gave me this hard cover book (roly poly promo) with lots of photos in it and a cd :).

I'll post some photos later once I've started charging my laptop to play Diablo if you guys would like!

Eldren

Ooh, Dduraeyo is really good. Different tone to Shower Of Tears which I also really liked. Actually didn't Ara do Ailee's parts in a live perf of that? I'm sure I remember seeing that somewhere.

Crayon Pop is exciting as usual, looking forward to that one. Also are they wearing dresses? Oh my god.

MBLAQ - 'Be a Man'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jcsjuK6j-k
Best song of theirs in ages.

I only know Smoky Girl but this is great. Love the MV and choreography as well.

Oh wow, that photobook is amazing.

Edit:
narsinjapan said:
ff908c48b35c11e3a7050eac887ab8f4_8.jpg

With Yoona on new single. #GirlGeneration #korean #seul #idol #Yoona #K-pop

BjgTKV8IQAAOW0D.jpg:large

New single? Next concert in Japan? Hmm...

vanty

(and 1 guy from Shinee)

Does it even really matter who the guests are? I watched the ones with Girls Day and Min and Fei and the guests get a total of maybe five minutes in during the entire show.

luso

Many shows are like that, specially with many guests.
Others are not about the guests at all, but about other stuff of "ordinary" people and celebrities are only there to give visual(?) support...

JustinBB7

Does it even really matter who the guests are? I watched the ones with Girls Day and Min and Fei and the guests get a total of maybe five minutes in during the entire show.

Depends, some guests talk a lot and ask the people a lot of questions. But I doubt Taeyeon will do that..she'll just sit there depressed wanting to go home like usual. I think Lizzy will talk a lot.

vanty

Fei taken by a potato camera

Cv7nKTL.jpg

Yeah that bird thing was pretty ridiculous. Adults who have ceded control of their house to an 11-year-old. When the girl was saying she goes to some 'academy' which means she isn't home as often as the older sister is she talking about a cram school or something? For a fucking 6th grader?

The lazy woman after that was probably even worse. I quit after that and I'm never watching that show again regardless of the guests, it's too hard fighting the urge to punch my monitor ahah.

ev0

The lazy woman after that was probably even worse. I quit after that and I'm never watching that show again regardless of the guests, it's too hard fighting the urge to punch my monitor ahah.

I feel you. I try to not watch that show because it's pretty damn infuriating. Like what the heck? But even though they didn't do much, I couldn't pass it up because of the guests lol.

Maybe I'll just wait for the gifs next time.

magenta

Vaguely related; I have really noticed the fashion brand Moschino being pimped out like nothing before recently. This all coincidentally ties with Jeremy Scott's recent first show as the new creative director for the brand. I wonder if the sightings of the label (like Katy Perry when she met SNSD, Son Dambi in her instagram and Fei in the above) are stealth advertisements. Only reason why I seem to care is that I think it's overpriced ugly crap. /end rant

caesar

Banned
Vaguely related; I have really noticed the fashion brand Moschino being pimped out like nothing before recently. This all coincidentally ties with Jeremy Scott's recent first show as the new creative director for the brand. I wonder if the sightings of the label (like Katy Perry when she met SNSD, Son Dambi in her instagram and Fei in the above) are stealth advertisements. Only reason why I seem to care is that I think it's overpriced ugly crap. /end rant

I noticed it too, pretty garish in my opinion. Has anyone here been to Cakeshop in Itaewon?

Top Bottom