• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

High demand! No matches...
Search again for these tickets (a fan may have let them go) or change quantity/ticket type.

got that message 7-8 times already.

#imout

tumblr_n2jpuzWgjg1qkc652o1_r2_250.gif
tumblr_n2jpuzWgjg1qkc652o2_r1_250.gif

JustinBB7

I think it's very late for that. It's like adding new members to Kara 7 years after their debut... oh wait...

I don't think it would work either. Ji Hyo is put on a pedestal ever since she got used to it. Adding more would just feel weird, I think that's the main reason Lizzy kinda got booted. Sucks, I loved Lizzy on Running Man :(

Conceptor

oi ship nambo also conc see u in 9 years lol
i didnt know what you meant when i first saw this post in the morning but now im ready for the last wheel to fall off tonight

Jealousy rising.
It's pretty much a "no" when Lizzy was asked if she plans to go back on Running Man, but anyone mind translating her actual brief words?

im a human boy like me
Tangeroo asked her the same thing in his message earlier but she totally ignored it lol

Anyone watching Cunning Single Lady/Sly and Single Again? LMJ and Joo Sang Wook are pretty good together
esp. when they're at each other's throats

tumblr_n37ohmGQLt1r31n4zo3_250.gif

Pendulum

I understand she'd never be a "main cast" member again, but I'd like to see her back there as a guest. Bring Nana along too.

Edit: Still waiting on Eunhye...

giri

Hmmm, lizzy has stated numerous times she'd love to go back on previously but management wouldn't let her.

Maybe it's just a schedule thing, or the know management wouldn't allow it.

dokish

Banned
Would K Pop GAF be interested in a all day long livestream of Seoul?

made by me of course

My idea would be set up a budget for a day and let the viewers guide the trip.

Pendulum

BTW, any chance of Orange Caramel winning something with Catallena.

Not a decent chance I think, unfortunately. SNSD has had their goodbye stages this week, but 4Minute, 2NE1 and Soyu x JungGiGo are still ranking above OC. Next week sees the comebacks of A Pink and Crayon Pop so if it's going to happen at all, it'll need to be next week but the fanbase isn't big enough to help rankings significantly.

JustinBB7

llehuty

Haha wow, didn't see that coming.

Are Brave Sound 4minutes writers then or something? And I think After School too? I looked it up and Brave Sound is a label too but they don't have 4minute and After School but I hear them saying it all the time.

They have produced last 4minute releases. They have their own label but they also produce for other artists. They are well known for reproducing Sistar's Alone 100 times in the last couple of years. In my opinion, very overrated by the korean audience, and supiciously always very successful on digital charts.

I think their best work is Love Options.

dokish

Banned
Who was the other dude also watching Let's Eat?

Finished the whole thing and here's my comments:

This drama is a fine example of one of those rare perfectly well-paced series that you encounter once in a while. It shows that you don't need over 16 episodes to share a good story without sacrificing character development. Even the secondary ones were pretty well developed and even liked. Each one of them played one role and added a little charm to the final product. I can't emphasise enough how much the pacing pleased me.

The second thing would be its characters. Even when we got screen time with the office workers and their private lives, with was interesting and funny to watch, without questioning why are the director forcing me to watch these boring characters that I don't care about. In fact, what it made so attractive was the how our jobs is in fact an extension of our lives or vice-versa. The behaviours of those characters were pretty consistent and I could always relate to them one time or another.

Everything felt just so natural. You never had exaggerated reactions. All those people sound and look like real life characters and their minds could be understood by anyone.

The ending scene was just amazing. With food. And the poem hanging of the wall was just freaking amazing. I loved that it ended without your typical happy ending, with flashes of everyone smiling and fulfilling their wishes. My biggest fear was the directors ruining the perfectly built relationship between Gu Dae Young and Lee Su Kyong and theyalso managed that pretty well. They got together without any cliches (In fact I doubt the whole series that they would be together) and it just ended at the beginning of the relationship, leaving to the imagination of the viewer what will happen to them.

I'm not sure if it was their goal but the male character just overshined everyone else. At the beginning I seriously couldn't think he out turn out such a nice, lovely and amazing guy. He has a truly ginourmous heart and isn't the jerk I though he would be at the beginning.

I remember a few weeks back on GAF, someone said Korean food was just a cheap copy of Chinese cuisine. Of course that after living here 9 months I wanted to boil him alive and end all possibilities of his relatives to spread their arrogant and stupid genes for making such a retarded statement. The shows proves that Korean food is so fucking amazing and rich in flavours that is beyond all description, and that every dish has a specific way of making it. Of course they showed just the most popular ones. I still have so much shit to eat here, and with each new dish comes an happy discovery: this country's cuisine is way more complex and interesting than we can imagine. Reducing Korean food to Kimchi and Rice Cake is such a pernicious thing to do.

With great sadness (and happiness!) I say goodbye to this amazing drama.

Now I will move to "I Need Romance" season 2.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They have produced last 4minute releases. They have their own label but they also produce for other artists. They are well known for reproducing Sistar's Alone 100 times in the last couple of years. In my opinion, very overrated by the korean audience, and supiciously always very successful on digital charts.

I think their best work is Love Options.
Brave Sound is (one of) the name(s) for the company, which manages Brave Girls, Electro Boyz, and Big Star. The producer of the songs who owns that company is Kang Dong Chul, who for some reason goes by the name Brave Brothers.

Also not to hate on 4minute, because I love them and want their win to be true, but Brave Entertainment is widely rumored to manipulate charts and thus rig wins.

dokish

Banned
Kinda useless information but I just remembered:

1. I know the guy who appears in the "Come Back Home" music video (2NE1). He used to come to the bistro place I worked, very often. He is close to a few acquaintances I have aswell and we shook hands a few times.

2. The boyfriend of an acquaintance of mine is close friends with the My Love From the Stars actor.

3. One big figure in the entertainment business have branches of kinda of coffee shops, my friend got hired by him and he owns her around 3 or 4 months of payment and promised to pay her place (rent) if she worked for him, which didn't happened.

llehuty

Top Bottom