• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Loci

Bcf91p3CQAEHKmW.png:large

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Rumor is that tickets will be given out through ticketmaster this sunday. But, you have to pay a 10$ service fee (maybe.) 16 days to go and still more unannounced artists.

Pendulum

EXO's (paging isuzu!) Chanyeol (nevermind then) has been confirmed for "Roommate".

In the recent confirmations, I've seen no mention of Yura and Naeun. I hope they weren't used solely for the promos.

llehuty

EXO's (paging isuzu!) Chanyeol (nevermind then) has been confirmed for "Roommate".

In the recent confirmations, I've seen no mention of Yura and Naeun. I hope they weren't used solely for the promos.

But there is only one spot left for a girl (4 out of 5 confirmed). :/

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hmmm, this clip sounds a lot livelier. Maybe the song will be pretty solid.

Either way APINKEUUUU~~~

ramyeon

alright! any idea how i can use it or to what? :D
You can use it for whatever you want really. Cut it into squares and eat it by itself as a snack with beer, or with plain rice. Make kimbap with it or you can use it if you cook any Korean dishes or stuff that uses seaweed.

Blablurn

You can use it for whatever you want really. Cut it into squares and eat it by itself as a snack with beer, or with plain rice. Make kimbap with it or you can use it if you cook any Korean dishes or stuff that uses seaweed.

i like the combination with beer and some rice! thanks bro

llehuty

Zinger 3.0 looks great, I'm genuinely surprised.
Time will tell if she stays that way or takes de Bom route.

[ENGSUB]M WIDE interview - 4minute's Whatcha Doin' Today?
They talk about the concept (apparently Gayoon created this mess this time around). And WTF is Jihyun wearing?

Fake edit: Let's revisit Gayoon explaining the meaning behind What's your name? concept.

슈퍼주니어M_SWING (SWING by Super Junior M of M COUNTDOWN 2014.3.27)
SM pushing for this steadicam performances lately.
130093338469.png

And BTW, didn't they release this song in chinese? Why are they doing korean promotions?

엠블랙_남자답게 (Be A Man by MBLAQ of M COUNTDOWN 2014.3.27)
It's not Smoky Girl, but still quite enjoyable. I'll take this smooth/mature sound rather than their earlier stuff.

giri

Nugu alert:

[MV] Billion - Dancing Alone

Saw 'em on Music Bank and thought they weren't too bad.

mBTj9JR.jpg

Yeah, not bad at all.

Welcome to 2010.

don't ban me plz

Edit: Damn, it has been 4 years. The "hot new model-idol" Nana is already a kpop veteran but I feel none of the AS girls are recognized as being such. They almost have it as bad as Rainbow.

Nothing like Rainbow at all. AS have been promoting almost constantly, just mainly in .jp

She's pushing it to the Brazzers lvl here.. It's sad.

Nope. Not even close. Maybe you missed all the come backs from earlier this year?

roaSone

Nope. Not even close. Maybe you missed all the come backs from earlier this year?
well, I didn't really care about the others, since I don't listen to them or like them. But I like Yoon G and I find this really sad that she is taking that route aswell.

For people in socal:

1609884_263589587137722_1572488138_n.jpg

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004C7A9D0099AB

LA Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA
Sat, Apr 12, 2014 10:00 AM (Festival) 06:30 PM (Concert)

75 cent tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10am PST. Will probably sell out.

is ticketmaster still charging $10 service fee?

tumblr_mcd047Afqx1qd6h5ho9_250.gif

Zinger 3.0 looks great, I'm genuinely surprised.

Time will tell if she stays that way or takes de Bom route.

Zinger reaching new levels of ugly. Already looks like Bom on the third pic

tumblr_mqpx2xgX6K1qdcel5o1_250.gif

balifor

Neo Member
For people in socal:

1609884_263589587137722_1572488138_n.jpg

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09004C7A9D0099AB

LA Coliseum, Los Angeles, CA
Sat, Apr 12, 2014 10:00 AM (Festival) 06:30 PM (Concert)

75 cent tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10am PST. Will probably sell out.

Sucks that it's only 2 tickets per person. I need 3. Hopefully this will be easier than getting Comic-Con badges. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets.

Yes.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Sucks that it's only 2 tickets per person. I need 3. Hopefully this will be easier than getting Comic-Con badges. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets..
Yeah, pretty lame but I understand why they have to do it this way. Gonna buy two on my pc and another two on my phone. Ticketmaster never crashes it's just a matter of refreshing at the right moment. Also, there will be a pit section and I believe there will be a contest to get those tickets.

Top Bottom