• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Crayon Pop performing "Uh-ee" (at a media showcase, MV isn't out).

----

Jiyeon and Hyomin solos getting closer.
Word has come that T-ara's Jiyeon will be coming out with a solo release on April 30, confirming the speculations previously reported.

Her agency Core Contents Media rep stated on the 28th, "Following her debut as a member of T-ara, Jiyeon will make her solo debut...
She will show a style and choreography that she was never able to do before with T-ara."

"We prepared a song that is totally different from T-ara's music... It is a song that brings out Jiyeon's individual charms... We plan to
show an unconventional and sensual choreography. Also look forward to a new style."
Duble Sidekick is producing the track.

Hyuna and Rita Ora:

pB9WD5P.gif
Uga90xS.gif
cWvCUsC.gif

-------------------------------

First preview of Jiyeon's music video:

26qdo6b.gif

llehuty

140326 Nine Muses - Dolls (Sungah focus).

Zinger reaching new levels of ugly. Already looks like Bom on the third pic

Definitely taking the Bom route... She even looks like her already on the 3rd pic... So sad.

Ahhh, you are right... that face transformation in just minutes... poor girl.

LMAO, gotta love Kyungri.

lol at the blonde with her face against the wall.

lol, is she alive?

dokish

Banned
Fucking shit finally unbanned. The reason was so silly. Guess the moderator was having a bad day.

SNSD came to Shinchon area to do a guerrilla promo and it was pretty awesome. I hate Korean middle age man host because they act so incredibly full of energy but it is so fake and forced.

I showed peru through Kakao Talk one picture and a small video. I recorded several videos with my phone (I didn't knew they were visiting, caught by surprise) but I deleted everything from by phone before making a backup.

After seeing them in real life greatly believe it is possible they had several plastic surgery procedures. They just don't look like Korean women (even the "naturally" really hot ones). But of course I don't care, just saying. I will admit and say that Sunny was the only one I had the hots for, but after seeing them live, HOLY SHIT they all look so fucking amazing (except Hyoyeon, no surprises in here). Even Sooyoung who I deeply dislike being of her skeletonic features was stunning. They were covered in make up and with hair done, and they look pretty good.

No news but they are REEEEALLY short. I was surprised how short they are. Watching them on the internet and 3 meters from you is pretty different thing.

Tiffany is breathtaking and her face should be stamped in a new 100.000 won bill. Yoona was ALWAYS "meh" in my eyes but after seeing her live she is REALLY REALLY REALLY "something". I don't know how to describe her. She's not cute, not pretty, not sexy.... She have this MESMERISING face and aura that just keeps sucking you in. She's pretty bland while you watch her online though.

Well, the crowd was crazy. Everyone without exception was saying with surprised tone "Oh she's pretty!" (Yoona mostly but to all members too in general).

We think we appreciate K POP but here the thing is just on another new level. Actually most of Koreans are so disconnected with what happens with those groups that when they see them live they are shocked how good looking they look.

A bunch of parked scooters were sacrificed for this appearance. Because the crowd was massive and they walked down the street, after the event was over, on my way home, lots and lots of scooters on the floor. I felt bad for my fellow bikers.

3 episodes left to finish Let's Eat and I'm in love with the main actress, holy fucking christ.

PS13073100129.jpg

llehuty

[ETC] Orange Caramel NEXT WEEK Special 영상
No idea what is being teased here (maybe it's BTS footage)

Boa promoting Make Your Move
Make Your Move rehearsal

BTW, the choreographers of this movie (nappytabs) that also did the Only One and I Got a Boy choreography are still working with SM and were behind the concept and choreography of Swing.

SNSD Guerrilla date log

That sounds great. And yeah those type of MCs are so cringeworthy even after all the editing and everything. Seeing them live has to be the worst. I'm actually surprised with your Sooyoung impressions.

I'm still waiting on Crayon Pop to top Bing Bing.

This.

wassup is coming to brasil

but not shinee

fuck this world

Speaking of that, i just received my ticket to Shinee´s concert here, i´m from Argentina. Can´t wait to listen to Sherlock live, one of my favorite kpop songs ever.

Second k-pop concert ever here we go. :D

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
ooh thanks! They're decent seats I guess; not as good as your pit seats haha.

I've never gone to a free concert so do we have to wait in line or nah since we already have tickets?
i've never been to a free concert either. this is the first free concert for the west coast. if you already have an assigned seat the only line you wait in is if you show up early. usually if you show up 30 mins to an hour before it starts the line should die down.

Top Bottom