• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Tae+Pikachu.jpg

Never forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlOikBJhsZ4

Pendulum

PJR Entertainment's rookie hip hop artist New Champ, who has made waves in the underground scene, is making things interesting for his upcoming music release with a photo featuring three women being viewed from the back.

He uploaded this picture onto his Twitter and Facebook and wrote, "Finally, my single is coming out in the middle of April. Three girls, each from different girl groups, made my MV shine. Who might they be?"

misc_1396473441_af_org.jpg

Uji in the middle?

----

Edit:
New Akdong Musician teaser, adorable.

http://youtu.be/6yO-kLgulHU

What a great teaser.

ev0

Just found out Youtube Options is going to a subscription model.

Any other youtube video downloader plug-ins you guys can recommend instead?

Pendulum

She's improved well since the last actual signing performances I've seen (talking like Figaro days). :) Though I half expected a BRRRRAAAAA to be dropped in there somewhere XD. Almost want to say "If Sungah and Erin are going to share Lee Sem/Eunji raps (as has been the case in recent performances), they should at give Erin some of Lee Sem's lines", but they'll stay with the vocal line.

----

Edit:
Hyuna and Rita Ora for Funny or Die - "Walk Off"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Soyul and Choa really have that style of inflection down. I love how it sounds.

ramyeon

KBS banned new Crayon Pop video because of a japanese line in it.. wow.
KBS is a government funded station, this isn't a surprise and it shouldn't be considering they have done banned stuff for silly reasons in the past. Current government is conservative through and through after all.

Eldren

omgggggg, is this heaven!?

I see this Lime shade, Loci!

THE BEST oh yea

i9oFH4NCX7tbh.gif

Seohyun looks incredible. I'm not a TTS fan but I love that Seo gets to do more stuff like this when they're promoting.

Still precious in her own right!!!! Eldren's gonna love this.
She's improved well since the last actual signing performances I've seen (talking like Figaro days). :) Though I half expected a BRRRRAAAAA to be dropped in there somewhere XD. Almost want to say "If Sungah and Erin are going to share Lee Sem/Eunji raps (as has been the case in recent performances), they should at give Erin some of Lee Sem's lines", but they'll stay with the vocal line.

Pendulum said exactly what I was planning on saying. Has she actually had any singing lines since Figaro? I like her part in that song. Bloody hell those MCs were annoying though. It's bad enough them singing over her but then they're just straight up talking while she's singing. I also want her to get some singing lines if they go ahead and give her and Sungah the leftover parts, I feel like her voice would suit some of Lee Sem's lines. Hopefully we get some news about a potential comeback soon, even if it's just about the member situation.

p18kgod3tj19hb10n11sbg9c61d301.jpg

Top Bottom